5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> The Book Of Winx Club The Movie, Behind the scenes of the Film =D
winxclub-joy
post Nov 13 2007, 3:35 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I found out that winx club the movie: Behind the scene of the film is out! Those whom live in Italy go grab them now!
The picture of the book are below =D
aww, the pixie cat is really very cute!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  copj13.asp.jpg ( 11.58K ) Number of downloads: 64

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 13 2007, 9:24 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

yea i saw that too. man, i wish i lived in italy.

--------------------
Boo
post Nov 14 2007, 2:53 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Nov 13 2007, 09:24 PM) *
yea i saw that too. man, i wish i lived in italy.

ditto.
For me, it's not just winx, I want to go, if not live, in Italy. All the castles, the history. Rome...Venice... The language is beautiful. Food is good. I'm getting carried away so I'll stop now sorry... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
StellaRocks
post Nov 14 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 13 2007, 08:53 PM) *
ditto.
For me, it's not just winx, I want to go, if not live, in Italy. All the castles, the history. Rome...Venice... The language is beautiful. Food is good. I'm getting carried away so I'll stop now sorry... rolleyes.gif

i know what you mean Italy rocks

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
winxclub-joy
post Nov 14 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

yup, beautiful country

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 14 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

i love italy but i love china more. i want to live in china. but italy rocks too but i like to live there. (so which country do i like to live in, i never know, hard decision for me) what i like to see really badly is the Leaning Tower of Piza. and the castle there are cool too. we got off. sorry. : )

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Nov 14 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

haha

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Abby
post Nov 15 2007, 9:22 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

thats a really good picture. I just wish I lived somewhere in europe, because there is so much more to see there and it is a lot cheaper to travel, like in the USA, i have seen the places I want to see and it would be nice to go back, but I want to travel to France, see the effiel tower, italy to see the leaning tower of pisa, london england, germany, anywhere would be fine with me. But the winx would have a little influence on that decision.
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 17 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

i haven't traveled anywhere. not even the usa. i only left the city to go to another city but its in the same state. that is how far i ever gone to travel. its sad. but when i am older i will be able to travel were ever i want. maybe we will see each other when we travel the world. : )

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 17 2007, 4:21 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Nov 16 2007, 09:12 PM) *
i haven't traveled anywhere. not even the usa. i only left the city to go to another city but its in the same state. that is how far i ever gone to travel. its sad. but when i am older i will be able to travel were ever i want. maybe we will see each other when we travel the world. : )

thats not good. I have been to many places already, but still I don't remember much. My parents took me to London England when I was 2, but I don't remember any of it at all. I would travel all over, but plane tickets are so expensive and lately I have only been traveling on school trips such as New York City and Washington D.C. and this year Chicago.
Boo
post Nov 17 2007, 4:22 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Same here. I would go to Europe and just spend a couple years traveling around there (spending the most time in Italy and in England). I long to go outside the US at least once. The thing is, I'm 15 and I don't have near enough money to travel... I feel the world is too big for me to just stay in one country all my life and never leave.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Nov 17 2007, 7:22 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 17 2007, 01:22 PM) *
Same here. I would go to Europe and just spend a couple years traveling around there (spending the most time in Italy and in England). I long to go outside the US at least once. The thing is, I'm 15 and I don't have near enough money to travel... I feel the world is too big for me to just stay in one country all my life and never leave.

me too. that is why I want a job that makes me travel all over the world. There are so many places I want to go, but I probably will never get to all of them, only a few.
StellaRocks
post Nov 17 2007, 7:25 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

same with me

--------------------

musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 18 2007, 4:39 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

come on cheer up. if you work hard enough you will succeed. you have to make your dreams come true.
the only thing stopping us is our age. but once we are 18. off we go to were we want to go. its best having friends with you. cause it doesn't matter where you are but whom you are with. ( where did i hear that, i am sure that was said on a movie or show don't remember).

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 18 2007, 4:43 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I really don't have any friends though, I honestly don't. Money is the issue, plus to get a good job you have to go to college, so I have to save money for that, not traveling.
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 18 2007, 4:49 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

i am sorry to hear about that. that is true. there is college. your still young don't worry so much. you will figure out something. plus you are my friend. i am there for you. : )

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 18 2007, 4:58 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Nov 18 2007, 01:49 AM) *
i am sorry to hear about that. that is true. there is college. your still young don't worry so much. you will figure out something. plus you are my friend. i am there for you. : )

thanks, lately I have been having a hard time with the whole friends thing at school so im just down a lot. but we are getting off topic here
AnnieBelle
post Nov 18 2007, 5:07 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

If my parents don't let me do foreign exchange in high school, I am going to seriously DIE from boredom in the place in the smackdab center of a map of the USA if you look close enough, being Saint Louis, MO. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS HERE.

Which is why I would like to see the world, mostly Europe.

--------------------
james_beckerson
post Nov 18 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #19

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

I'd never like to go anywhere. I'm so afraid of doing so. I prefer to sit in home.

--------------------

a cute avo-signature by Anime Princess
Abby
post Nov 18 2007, 9:15 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (AnnieBelle @ Nov 18 2007, 02:07 AM) *
If my parents don't let me do foreign exchange in high school, I am going to seriously DIE from boredom in the place in the smackdab center of a map of the USA if you look close enough, being Saint Louis, MO. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS HERE.

Which is why I would like to see the world, mostly Europe.

I would like to do an year abroad too, but I don't know if I could spend my senior year away from my high school, even though sometimes I don't like it, I wouldn't be able to be in any sports, the band, or plays at all and be away from my family for that long would kill me. But I would love to do a year abroad in college maybe.

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:40 AM