Add Reply
> *Shadow Warriors
Rating 5 V
terriordx32
post Mar 8 2009, 10:51 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

There are 7 Shadow Warriors who have complete control of over Ca'podia. Each have a town which they rule and look over from time to time. They randomly go on raids, which they destroy and kill everything in sight. From houses to buildings and children to parents, they destroy anything that gets in their way. The Shadow Warriors each control an element and town.

The FIRE warrior controlled Poyre'
The WATER warrior controlled Boom Boom Lagoon
The AIR warrior controlled Aerez
The EARTH warrior controlled Carina
The THUNDER warrior controlled Che

The remaining elements of Light and Dark dont control any city. Light lives in the clouds, and Dark resides in an underwater cave. With all the mayhem that is going on around the Shadow Warriors will there ever be somebody brave enough to stop them?

This is a free rp...you can do as you please, but the overall plot is for the Shadow Warriors to be defeated. If you want you can choose to be a shadow warrior, but that is up to you.

Character Form:
Name:
Powers (if any):
What town are you from (Poyre, Boom Boom Lagoon, Aerez, Carina or Che):
Background (should include why you want to stop the Shadow Warriors) :

-------------------

Name:Evelyn "Eve" Chambers
Description:Long Brown hair, about shoulder length. White tank top, with a jean skirt w/ a dart attached to the side and jean jacket w/ long white knee socks and black heels. Blue eyes, Tan skin, a small mole near her eye.
Powers (if any):Eve has the ability to manipulate an object and use it as her own.
What town are you from: Boom Boom Lagoon
Background (should include why you want to stop the Shadow Warriors): Eve lived with her Parents and sisters, Ivy and Amy, in the Boom Boom Lagoon. When the Shadows Warriors went on their raid of attacking the cities, her family were deeply affected. She watched as her father was killed by the hands of the Fire and Thunder Shadow warriors. Although her family wasnt affected by any of the other raids, she has since vowed that one day she would avenge her father's death.

Characters:
Terriordx32 - Eve
AmazinAdmiration - Samanta
Angel123 - Rico
Anime Princess - Mystere
MightyMarty2 - Nuvell
Winx4Eva! - Mia
P-girl - Gerald
Humbu111- Humbu
Another Morning - Tywin and Ephaela
Fullmoon - Anthony "Ceri Rayon"

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Go to the top of the page
Winx4eva!
post Mar 9 2009, 4:04 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'll join terry, I'll post my info soon....

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Another Morning
post Mar 9 2009, 4:53 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Just gotta make a bio, but I'll join! ^.^

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
terriordx32
post Mar 9 2009, 5:04 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

(ok cool)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Anime Princess
post Mar 9 2009, 5:29 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

(i guess i might be able to work something just gotta work the pic)

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Another Morning
post Mar 9 2009, 6:15 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

((Question: For light and dark, does anybody live in the clouds/cave with them? Or are they by themselves?))

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
angel123
post Mar 9 2009, 6:16 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Name: Rico Madison
Description: Rico is 6'3, with broad shoulders; he is a very muscular, has dark blond hair almost brown, and green eyes. He wears a broadsword at his waist and a bow on his back beside his quivers (2) full of arrows. One of the quivers is enchanted, so when he puts arrows in there, overtime, they become enchanted themselves. He wears Black work boots his father gave him when he was about eighteen. Rico has 6 arms total; his first two sets are in the normal place separating at the shoulder. His last set of arms can come out of any where in his body that he wants them to. This was very helpful when he was working on his family’s farm on Ca’podia. It was even more helpful when he took up his career as an assassin.
Clothes: Rico wears tan cargo pants to hold items he may or may not need in combat or for long trips. He wears a blue button down shirt, with the family crest on the back, and a white undershirt below it. He wears a belt to hold up his pants that can sometimes be heavy with equipment and even the belt itself can be heavy from carrying his broadsword.
Powers: Rico can create duplicates of himself and manipulate gravity. Rico’s manipulation of gravity extends mostly to himself. By manipulate gravity I mean he can lower the amount of gravitational pull an object sustains. Therefore if he wanted to he could shoot an arrow and make it have almost no gravitational pull. These arrows must be enchanted first which would (in an rp) require him to say a chant first or charge post to enchant more then one at a time.
What town are you from: Carina Town
Background: Rico was working on his farm one day and his parents house was completly destroyed by the earth warrior, every one in the house was killed instantly. from that day he decided he would kill at least the earth warrior if not all of them.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
terriordx32
post Mar 9 2009, 6:17 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

(they have their minions, but thats about it)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Anime Princess
post Mar 9 2009, 6:26 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Character Form:
Name: Mystere (Eliana Black)
Description: Mystere’s true form is unknown although most of the time she appears in this form -
Powers (if any): Mystere has the power of air and can manipulate the winds to allow herself to appear to fly and other things that manipulating winds can do she also has the power to shape shift and copy a persons physical abilities i.e. sharp claws, she is also able to teleport and create shields
What town are you from :Aerez
Background (should include why you want to stop the Shadow Warriors) : when Mystere’s family found out about her strange abilities they sent her away and due to their lack of the ability to show they care Mystere never returned instead she lived her life out as a vigilante only showing herself in public when in a form
that no one would recognise her when she did this she was known as Eliana black but when the opportunity arose for her to be able to live in the open without fear of being shunned she stepped forward and let the town know who she was and now she is known only as Mystere, keeping to her form of loving to help people when the world needed a hero she stepped forward.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Mar 9 2009, 8:18 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Name: Nuvell
Description: he has brown hair and eyes, medium build and megium height
Powers (if any): fire, water and general magic, red, blue and purple eye
What town are you from: Poyre
Background: he wants to stop them as they distroyed his family business and killed his best friend

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Mar 9 2009, 2:27 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Name:Mia Goldstone
Description:
Normal:

Fairy:

Powers: Wind, Invisibilty and newly discovered White Dust.
What town are you from: Aerez
Backround: When she was young, the Fire warrior attacked her home. She almost got killed, but her older sister saved her and ended up dying. She cried for her sister to come back... but she stayed that why, lifeless. She was to young to understand. Then 6 years later the earth warrior came to their garden and attacked her father. Her father surived but scared for life. Her friend had left the place and moved to another realm.
After a time of understanding, Mia promised to destroy them with all her might. She promised that no one would go through the agony of losing a sister like hers...

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
terriordx32
post Mar 9 2009, 7:39 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

(ummm fa dont you think that a bit much for one character to have Controlling air, shape shifting and copying powers...now that is a bit much? i can see if you had 1 main power and another that you were learning)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Mar 9 2009, 7:40 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

This is a pic of Rico madison for this rp... be ware that i am not a good artist so its just the basics.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s9yr8j&s=5

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Mar 9 2009, 7:51 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Can I be a vampire? Or someone who aids the Shadow Warriors?

Name: Gerald
Description: Shaggy brown hair, tall and lanky. He wears brown shabby robes that betray some sort of affinity with a cloyster of a sorts. His skin is unusually pale, and his eyes fiercely yellow, like those of a cat.
Powers (if any): The usual vampire stuff; changing into a bat, larger then average physical power, scaling walls and slight hypnosis power.
What town are you from (Poyre, Boom Boom Lagoon, Aerez, Carina or Che): Poyre.
Background (should include why you want to stop the Shadow Warriors): Gerald was once a monk in a secret, dark order. They didn't fight the darkness, they studied it, experimented it, in order to gain power. Their God of choice was the mighty Moloch, an Ancient God which has been killed millenia ago, but the order tried to find a way for it's offspring to enter this world and turn it theirs. During one of the experiments, Gerald turned into an unholy being, a vampire.
However, since they worshipped such Unholy beings, they were persecuted, and eventually slaughtered. Gerald could barely manage to get away. Now he lives in a network of underground catacombs, only able to come out at night. There he plans to aid the shadow warriors, because he believes they'll help him find a way to open the portal to Moloch's world, and let his Larvae roam across the Earth.
terriordx32
post Mar 9 2009, 7:54 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

(sure,if you want you can be a shadow warrior...since your from poyre and if you didnt want to be one you could a pyro vampire)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Mar 9 2009, 7:57 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

(AP where did you make that grafix? just wondering)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Anime Princess
post Mar 9 2009, 8:09 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

(she dosent have the ability to copy powers just physical things like sharp claws (like in x-men when mystice shape shifts into wolvarin (sp))

(@Angel i used the base of my bimbo on miss bimbo and the skirt and shoes and just made the shirt)

--------------------

P-girl
post Mar 9 2009, 8:11 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

((It ain't bad, if there's a designer contest, you should enter.

So, when do we start?))
terriordx32
post Mar 9 2009, 8:16 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

(most likely tomorrow, i want to give AM a chance to post her char before we begin...)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
P-girl
post Mar 9 2009, 8:21 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

((M'okay))

112 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 8:45 AM