Add Reply
> Mattel Enchantix Dolls
Rating 5 V
Hirondelle
post Aug 26 2008, 4:41 PM
Post #221

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I never like the face molds for celebrity dolls. They hardly turn out right, I guess they only good ones I've ever seen aren't special edition super expensive are the High School Musical dolls *HSM...shudder* Hannah Montana...poor dolls

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ May 5 2008, 05:59 AM) *
Anyway, Zhanneel. Totally lucky for two reasons. 1. You have multiple dolls and 2. the Tecna Enchantix and workout in the background...their absolutely adorable. Those are the best faces for the dolls I've ever seen. I'd love to have some of those...

Oh, I don't know if anybody has brought this up before, but look at this somewhat charming goof these people make for a Flora doll with her charmix.

Seriously. On her head?

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Aug 26 2008, 4:49 PM
Post #222

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Wow what an idiot lol. But otherwise its an okay doll (for a doll. I'm a guy and I'd NEVER buy a doll, regardless if its winx (unless maybe its meant to be an action figure...))

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Zhanneel
post Aug 26 2008, 7:01 PM
Post #223

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks Hirondelle =). They still have them on ebay if you're looking and *shudder* can afford them x_x.

Lol, the poor Charmix Flora. She looks like she got dressed in the dark...but, how to do mistake your head for your chest? =P

As for the action figures Humbu I'm with you on that also ^^. I was at Walmart today, looking at toys (I really should grow up, lol) and I saw some classic G.I.Joe action figures from the 80's cartoon. Since I know the characters from the show I want to go back and buy one of the sets (which I think I'll do tomorrow =P). Action figures are muy cool too.
Hirondelle
post Aug 26 2008, 7:24 PM
Post #224

Harmonix Fairy

Haha, you're welcome!
I don't even know how they managed Flora's charmix like that. xD

With the quality of those dolls..I don't think I can afford them on my non-existent paycheck. xD
And why I say the quality of those dolls, is because for that poor Flora doll I posted, I found online specifically looking for the picture. She's 79.99! I would NEVER buy that doll for that price, especially if the darn charmix was glued to her head! (I'm sure it's not, it's just funny to say haha) But apparently that's not the only one, I just looked on Amazon.com for the others, my jaw dropped at those prices. If I can't afford those, I sure as heck can't afford the nice ones....

--------------------

Faedust Charms
humbu111
post Aug 26 2008, 7:30 PM
Post #225

Cosmix Fairy

Wow that is one majorly over-priced doll...

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Hirondelle
post Aug 27 2008, 4:11 AM
Post #226

Harmonix Fairy

It is, and honestly I don't think it's worth the money...

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Abby
post Aug 28 2008, 9:03 PM
Post #227

Cosmix Fairy

There are so many dolls that I want, but each one costs a lot of money so I don't know when (or if) I will get the dolls I want to get.
Boo
post Aug 28 2008, 9:04 PM
Post #228

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 20 2008, 07:04 PM) *
Now...does anyone know exactly what these dolls are called and are they from Kinder eggs I think?

They are so cute! I want a collection ^^.

Ditto! ^_^
They do look similar to the Kinder figurines (that would be a pretty good guess)... The stands and all and the fact that they don't look very large... the whole look of it appears similar. But there is the possibility that it isn't...

Oooooh no! That Flora doll is NOT worth over $30... $80 is just out-of-this-world outrageous. I saw that doll at one time being sold at Wal-Mart (or was it Target or Toys R Us?) for around $12 (if that). It's amazing that they cost so much now since they've long been taken off the shelves, but still... Not worth $80 by any means...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Zhanneel
post Aug 28 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #229

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Those Kinder egg Enchantix dolls went for $80 USD on ebay. Darn it...wasn't about to put in a bid to top that.
Boo
post Aug 29 2008, 3:01 AM
Post #230

Cosmix Fairy

Wow! That is a lot of money for just a few figurines. Maybe if we see them being sold more often, the price will lower somewhat (at least, that is something to hope for).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Zhanneel
post Aug 29 2008, 3:16 AM
Post #231

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I saw 4 more auctions for it, and the one that will be done in 4 days is already at $45 xP.

The original Winx kinder eggs (with the complete set) go for about $150+. It's absolutely ridiculous. They are literally a handful of plastic, worth that much?! I laugh at the people bidding that much *ha!*
Boo
post Aug 30 2008, 3:44 AM
Post #232

Cosmix Fairy

$45!? Sheesh! I would not spend over 30 for them at this moment (me being sort of tight with my money sometimes). o-O
That is way too much for a complete set.... just ridiculous; do people really think that they can get that much for them???

By the way, referring to the post about the Flora charmix doll being expensive, for anyone interested, I found a link to a somewhat cheap one ^_^;
http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-FLORA-OF-WINX-CLU...1QQcmdZViewItem

(ends in about 4 days)
The shipping is somewhat steep though....

--------------------
Abby
post Aug 30 2008, 7:38 PM
Post #233

Cosmix Fairy

Well I don't think it is the figurines that are expensive, it is just that they are a rare item and lots of people want it so they're willing to pay big bucks for it since you can't really get it cheap here in the states.
Zhanneel
post Aug 30 2008, 8:41 PM
Post #234

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*urge to buy the Flora doll*

*smacks self*

Stupid me! I seriously don't need any more dolls. I've already spoiled myself way too much. I wish we could buy their Charmix accessories separately, otherwise people will get doubles of the same doll if they already have the Season 1 dolls.
bloomfan15
post Sep 2 2008, 5:06 PM
Post #235

Mythix Fairy

sigh,here in Singapore,i can hardly find those winx mattel enchantix dolls..i see mostly the winx movie dolls(princess gown and the enchantix dolls with the flying pixies). i want to get the original mattel enchantix dolls,but if i really cant find them anywhere,i guess i'll have to but the movie ones then. so far i only have 2 dolls: the Bloom casual wear one and Flora in her princess gown,both from the movie,i got from Toys R' Us. I intend to buy the Bloom princess doll next ,and if my mum keeps to her promise,get to buy any dolls i want(my mum never said how many XD) if i pass my final year exams(especially maths) with high marks-.-

That sure is one motivation for passing my exams. *sorry for the really long post*

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

Abby
post Sep 5 2008, 2:26 AM
Post #236

Cosmix Fairy

Your so lucky you even have dolls there though! If I wanted one of those dolls, it would be so so so expensive and I don't have that kind of money to be spending on a doll.
Zhanneel
post Sep 24 2008, 6:07 PM
Post #237

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

As far as I can tell, I think I've found a new Italian doll: Winx on Ice doll

Doesn't actually look too bad. I love the skates ^^. I wonder if there are more of the other girls though.

And one more, maybe rare, maybe not. Carolina on Ice:

dittadulla
post Sep 27 2008, 6:51 PM
Post #238

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

wow, on ice! that's pretty^^

*sigh* I wish they'd sell winx dolls on Iceland, so far just... Bratz... grrh...

--------------------
Boo
post Oct 3 2008, 1:05 AM
Post #239

Cosmix Fairy

The doll itself is cute (the Bloom ice skating one)... but, (the 'must match!' part of my mind is getting the best of me), why add the wings? The outfit, I think, looks alright by itself (maybe just add the pink somewhere on the skates so it doesn't just look tossed in the outfit randomly). But, that's just me being picky. icon_mrgreen.gif
The other doll looks very pretty though; the hair and outfit are both very cute. ^_^
I do wonder if there are any others...

--------------------
Unica-Musa
post Oct 8 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #240

Sirenix Fairy

Wow..I think those dolls are preview of the costumes 4 the show..

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy

14 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 7:46 AM