Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Nick Discussion
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 14 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I searched and I found out where the Trailers are from. They were the same Trailers used in the Rai-English Version when airing Winx Club. ^^" So all the voices are from the Official Rai-English Voices when the Series were aired.

I agree about Season 4, we all seen that already. xD

But the only one that's real is the Movie which is Official came from the Toy Fair Sizzle, might be from the Licensing Expo because it's showing what's coming to Nickelodeon. =)
(That's why we didn't see the Commercial of it in Nickelodeon yet. ^^")

I'm guessing BelieveInWinx found it here: http://www.b2b.mtvni.com/mtvni/programs/pr...gram=winx_club# ^_^

It's under the links of Seasons 1 - 2, Season 3, Season 4, and Toy Fair Sizzle In the View Trailers Section.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Apr 14 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

^^ Yes, thats where I found it

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Doomgiver
post Jun 18 2012, 1:25 PM
Post #23

Pixie

So theres no difference between the Nick version and the Rai version
lalande
post Jun 18 2012, 5:05 PM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

I couldn't see the first couple of videos because I'm late and there blocked. Anyone wanna tell me what happened because I'm kinda confused?

--------------------

Luke 101
lalande
post Jun 18 2012, 7:23 PM
Post #25

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 14 2011, 11:25 PM) *
I searched and I found out where the Trailers are from. They were the same Trailers used in the Rai-English Version when airing Winx Club. ^^" So all the voices are from the Official Rai-English Voices when the Series were aired.

I agree about Season 4, we all seen that already. xD

But the only one that's real is the Movie which is Official came from the Toy Fair Sizzle, might be from the Licensing Expo because it's showing what's coming to Nickelodeon. =)
(That's why we didn't see the Commercial of it in Nickelodeon yet. ^^")

I'm guessing BelieveInWinx found it here: http://www.b2b.mtvni.com/mtvni/programs/pr...gram=winx_club# ^_^

It's under the links of Seasons 1 - 2, Season 3, Season 4, and Toy Fair Sizzle In the View Trailers Section.

I guess you figured that out.

--------------------

Luke 101
Abby
post Jun 19 2012, 12:09 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Doomgiver @ Jun 18 2012, 09:25 AM) *
So theres no difference between the Nick version and the Rai version

Well the voices are different, but it is supposed to be almost the same as the rai version. I have not seen the rai english one though so I cannot really judge how similar it is.
GuardianOfEarth
post Jun 19 2012, 3:21 AM
Post #27

Believix Fairy

I believe they try to make it as close as possible to the italian version. I remember Molly saying tht she actually studied Bloom Italian voice to get her voice right.

This post has been edited by GuardianOfEarth: Jun 19 2012, 3:21 AM
Abby
post Jun 20 2012, 3:06 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

True, but I was on Una di noi and found this interesting, since I've never seen the original I didn't know the difference but this is a big mix up on nick's part.
http://unadinoi.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/proposal-flub/

In episode 11 of Winx, Nabu was supposed to shyly propose to Aisha. Instead, he asked her to be his “forever girlfriend.” Okay….What is that supposed to mean? I somehow doubt that he literally wants them to be boyfriend and girlfriend forever. Later in the episode, Aisha describes it as she and Nabu being “official”—another vague statement. Does fighting bad guys together for more than a year not qualify as being official?

I also thought it was really odd that he said 'forever girlfriend" and assumed he was asking her to marry him when the scene began (even though I thought they already had an arranged marriage?). Like the writer said later on in this post though, it was probably because of their age. I know in the U.S. at least it is not really encouraged to get engaged when you're only 18 and 19 years old.
mightymarty2
post Jun 20 2012, 8:05 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think arranged marriges are illegal in some parts if the world, which may be the reason.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jun 20 2012, 8:11 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think it's more the fact that they're quite young then the whole arranged marrage thing.
Abby
post Jun 21 2012, 1:13 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

That's probably it, however I do know a few people I graduated with who are only 19 who are engaged already.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:25 PM