Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I'M-SO-BUSY!, Sorry everyone! =(
winxclub-joy
post Aug 27 2010, 3:46 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I hate assignments... Blame it on the assignments, not on me...

I'm soo sorry for not been active... Lecturing, assignments and exhibition da da da... Besides lecturing I am having fun with the rest.... but it was soo packed that I am unable to go shopping with my friends! =(

That explains why I haven't been online in MC often.

So as twitter.

God, when is this coming to an end?

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys that I'll be on hiatus for a long period of time. (Few months? Half a year? A year? Or won't be back?) So far, there's no up and down in my school, but soon there will be. (believe me, this is college life.)

Also, I have a tiny little confession that I wanna tell ya guys... (please don't yell at me...)

I'm not really into Magixclub like before... It's like I'm the only one of the few Singaporean here acting like a weirdo. (Besides bloomfan15, I can't find any singaporean who is like me here) Yeah, a lot of people hate me for that.

I do not know what will happen to Magixclub next... If I can't joke, can't laugh, can't be a weirdo in this forums, then what can I do to make this forums alive again? *humm*

Probably the main admin will be shutting MC down. (Nah, just joking.)

but seriously.

I would have chosen the typical Singaporean way (Whatever it is, it's none of your business! ), leaving MC rot to death and don't care about it. But I did not. I was trying to use my free time to keep this site alive once again.

MC is like a 2nd home... meeting awesome people, playing games, sharing and more... but then at the same time I have to deal with a troll in this forums. *tsk*

Cannot abuse my position, have to bear most of the time. (It's hard for me, the hot tempered person.)

*facepalm*

Anyway, how to keep MC alive is all up to you members... I really have no time to bother about these and I don't feel like bothering it anymore. Please understand, I am really really tired. 24 hours is not even enough for me to complete 1 assignment... hell yeah.

As long as there's no cuss words, no spams, everything must be keep in PG 13, you can do whatever you want to keep MC alive.

Thank you, now I'm going to sleep. my eyes are dropping.... I must complete my assignments... 50 of them... half of them have to be done by next week. Sounds fake yeah, but it's truth.

Peace out.
Joy

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Aug 27 2010, 4:24 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

...if you shut down, where am I going to post the download links to the episodes???
IT TAKES TIME TO MAKE URL BB CODES!! :'(

Well, you have 9,999 posts. I expect the next one to be your 10,000th. I expect your next one to be replying to me.

Don't shut MC down. It is the only English winx forum that has me on it!!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
mightymarty2
post Aug 27 2010, 4:36 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Sorry to hear that, good luck with everything

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abdu 6b
post Aug 27 2010, 6:40 PM
Post #4

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey sorry to hear about you leaving but I have a question, aren't Administrator, bloom_daphne, Boo, florapower, Riisa, Abby and mightmarty2 also people who keep the forum giong?

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
winxclub-joy
post Aug 28 2010, 5:33 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Aug 28 2010, 12:24 AM) *
...if you shut down, where am I going to post the download links to the episodes???
IT TAKES TIME TO MAKE URL BB CODES!! :'(

Well, you have 9,999 posts. I expect the next one to be your 10,000th. I expect your next one to be replying to me.

Don't shut MC down. It is the only English winx forum that has me on it!!

Replied. =)

QUOTE (Abdu 6b @ Aug 28 2010, 02:40 AM) *
Hey sorry to hear about you leaving but I have a question, aren't Administrator, bloom_daphne, Boo, florapower, Riisa, Abby and mightmarty2 also people who keep the forum giong?

Riisa-busy for uni. it's been a year since I have contacted her.
Abby-She left MC
bloom_daphne-I do not know where she went... she went missing since... err...
florapower-Busy. Her mum's pregnant again >.<

The only staff members left: Marty and Boo.

--------------------
humbu111
post Aug 28 2010, 7:20 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I'm sorry about how busy you are, that sounds like an inhumane amount of work to expect anyone to comlete o_0

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Aug 27 2010, 11:46 AM) *
Anyway, how to keep MC alive is all up to you members... I really have no time to bother about these and I don't feel like bothering it anymore. Please understand, I am really really tired. 24 hours is not even enough for me to complete 1 assignment... hell yeah.

As long as there's no cuss words, no spams, everything must be keep in PG 13, you can do whatever you want to keep MC alive.

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Aug 28 2010, 01:33 AM) *
Riisa-busy for uni. it's been a year since I have contacted her.
Abby-She left MC
bloom_daphne-I do not know where she went... she went missing since... err...
florapower-Busy. Her mum's pregnant again >.<

The only staff members left: Marty and Boo.

No offense, but thats exactly why a few months ago, we were saying that we need new staff members. Nothing on the current ones, like whenever you guys are active you do a great job as staff, but right now I dont think anyone can deny that MC is seriously understaffed. Asides from Marty, who as far as I've seen goes as far as to remind members not to use certain words, there are very few posts by staff members which only staff members would have the authority of making. I'm not sure exactly what could be done, but I have some ideas for starters and I'm sure if new staff members were picked, with some effort the site has a chance of bringing back the magic it once had. No pressure or anything of course, I'm just saying. Its up to you.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Jahnavi
post Aug 28 2010, 4:27 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Aw, it sucks that you're that busy, but I hope you'll be able to come back, once you get things sorted out. We'll miss you, and good luck with everything. =)

{...Also, Bloom_Daphne's still semi-available, if I'm not wrong. I've been in touch with her pretty recently. I could contact her, if anyone thinks that's necessary.}

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
terriordx32
post Sep 3 2010, 2:57 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

I wonder if joy will come back to reply to you guys?

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Jahnavi
post Sep 3 2010, 1:25 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

...Which is why I thought maybe we should try and get Daph back, if you guys think it's a good idea.

--------------------
terriordx32
post Sep 3 2010, 4:45 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

If you can contact her Jah, I'm pretty sure we would all be grateful

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
mightymarty2
post Sep 3 2010, 5:45 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

It would be a good idea to get her back

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Sep 3 2010, 7:59 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, if she's willing that would be awesome. I remember her asking for ideas for a new skin a while ago, maybe if she comes back that could happen.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Jahnavi
post Sep 4 2010, 9:03 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

*scurries off to get in touch with her*

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:30 AM