Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> After At Least 4 Years..., I found Mario *yay!*
Boo
post Dec 23 2007, 8:05 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I have very good memories of playing Mario Bros. with one of my best friends when I was little. I had this really old video game player that half the time never worked and we used to play Mario for hours. She always was Mario and always knew the cheats, and I'd be Luigi and die within a couple minutes.

We sold the old player years ago and ever since I never played that old Mario game again.... until I recently found it online! I was so happy, it brought back so many memories.

Anyway, it's very old and the sound is really messed up (push the 'S' button on your keyboard to turn it off), but I find this game seriously addicting:

http://www.breumelhof.nl/nintendonly/supermariobrothers.htm

(Key 'X' makes you jump, the arrow keys make you move, and 'Z' makes you run fast)

Has anybody else ever seen this version? I know it's old, I have no clue where I got the game when I was little, but it's really fun.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
AnnieBelle
post Dec 23 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Wow! I used to play that when I was around three and I was over at my Grandpa's house!

I never thought I'd see it again since his dog accidentally tore it up once.

(I swear, I just found a STRANGE coincidence. Y'know what his old dog's name was? Boo, but we called her Boo-boo...)

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Dec 23 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

that is strange

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Boo
post Dec 23 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

lol. That is weird! Kind of ironic xD

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Anime Princess
post Dec 23 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

oh my gosh i so used to play that on my old Nintendo me and my bro used to play all the time when we were younger i used to so suck at it though lol *plays* yep still do lol

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 7:23 AM