Add Reply
> *Destiny Awaits, STILL ACCEPTING!
Yayoi
post Sep 28 2012, 4:52 AM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Plot:
In the Andromeda Galaxy, there is a planet called Erosia. It is a planet of energy beings (they are in a humanoid shape). There are many different types. There are the silver butterfly winged ones, yellow shape shifters, purple nature powered, bluewater powered and many more. There is a legend about energy beings that will rise up to the Evil. The Evil will soon rise and annihilate everything in it's path. The Energiers are a group of energy beings that are preparing to conquer the Evil. The Evil is preparing as well. WThe Spys are chosen by elite warriors to stop the war not on either side they are peacekeepers and so far so good. Which side will you be on?

You can have as much characters as you want but try to limit it to 1-3.

SUS
Name:
Appearance:
Type of Energy Being:
Personality:
History:
Side:
Extra:

My SUS:
Name: Leila Sandamori
Appearance: Leila has long green hair with a purple headband through it. When she smiles she has two dimples. Leila wears a green floral patterned dress with dark green leggings. She wears lime green slippers with a light pink rose as the symbol.
Type of Energy Being: Purple nature powered
Powers: Nature
Personality: Leila has a sense of humour and is a cry baby at moments of crisis. She is very ambitious and loves success. Leila doesn't cry at times when she has lost but she applauds the winner. When she is crying she pushes everyone away and wants time to herself. Leila is very sincere and scared of spiders, elephants, rats and every creepy thing you can think of.
History: Leila has had a rough life moving houses/planets from her mum's and her dad's. Her mum lives here at Erosia and every second year she moves to her dad's planet, Migrationia. Migrationia is freezing and she has to get used to the climate change from the multicultural Erosia that only snows where the snow energy beings live to the place that snows and snows and snows. She soon realises that she is adopted when her mum and dad are together. Her mum is a silver winged energy being with air powers while her dad is a ice wizard and also the right hand man of the king of Migrationia. At the age of 13 she camps at the energy forest of Destiny and looks in the Lake of Hope. When she drops a tear into the lake it lights up and shows the future. She wasn't at Migrationia because her father was out and about because his planet was in a war with another planet. She goes home and that has led up to now
Side: Energiers
Extra: Nothing.

Participants:
Yayoi - Leila, Red and Velvet.
mightymarty2 - Martina and Mike
P-Girl - Xieress and Chen

This post has been edited by humbu111: Nov 16 2012, 12:35 PM

--------------------

Credit goes to Di Zio for this awesome signature!
"Happiness is letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is."
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 28 2012, 8:14 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Can I join?

Name: Martina
Appearance:Martina has long brown hair, blue eyes and is of medium height and build. She is often seen wearing black shoes, blue jeans and a blue long sleeve top.
Type of Energy Being:Blue water powered
Personality: Martina is shy but if she decides you are to be trusted and are her friend she is kind and caring.
History:Martina and her parents don't get on well, so she gets a lot of freedom and this has caused her problems in the past. She has just finished school.
Side:Energiers

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Yayoi
post Sep 29 2012, 12:28 AM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Thanks you're in!

--------------------

"Happiness is letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is."
P-girl
post Oct 2 2012, 7:44 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Name: Xieress
Appearance:

Type of Energy Being: Yellow shapeshifting.
Personality: Defensive, easily angered and very forward. Never lies or hides what he's feeling.
History:
Xieress has a problem.
He's a shapeshifter that cannot shapeshift. In a way. All he manages is turning into black vapor. This caused him to be shunned by all those around him, even his family. Angry, bitter and lonely, this left him vulnerable to be manipulated by the Evil, who promised him that he would make all energy beings pay for how they treated him.
Side: Evil
Yayoi
post Oct 3 2012, 4:42 AM
Post #5

Mythix Fairy

Thanks, P-Girl. I think I'm going to have Marty as the leader for the Energiers (I'm too young) and I need someone to be a leader for the Evil. P-Girl, I really like your history thingy.

And if you want to be part of the Evil, you don't have to be an energy being. Just write what you are and what you look like, if you're not an energy being.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 3 2012, 7:54 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

If you want, I can try and play the Evil (It will be my first time playing a big bad, tough, so I can't promise I'll be good.)
I'd like to keep my character like this... for now. Maybe some later revelations... but I don't want to spoil that just yet.
mightymarty2
post Oct 3 2012, 7:56 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I am up for being the leader

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Yayoi
post Oct 4 2012, 8:18 AM
Post #8

Mythix Fairy

@Marty thanks! And I think I'll be the leader for a while then I'll die. Is that all right with you?

@P-Girl I'm thinking more of a brat, as the successor of the big bad meanie.

So, one more Evil and we can start pretty much. We would still be accepting after that, folks! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 5 2012, 7:52 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Yes thats ok.

Not many people role play on this site anymore, so how many more people we can get is debatable

--------------------
Yayoi
post Oct 5 2012, 8:35 AM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

How many can, Marty?

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 6 2012, 7:41 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't know who else will want to get involved

--------------------
Yayoi
post Oct 13 2012, 9:20 AM
Post #12

Mythix Fairy

That sucks. Change of plans, you guys have to have 2 characters one on Evil and Energiers. But if you don't want to I don't mind, and we will start in this post.

Name: Red
Appearence: He usually wears a black shirt and a red leather jacket. He wears black jeans. His black hair is in a partial mohawk but is leaned to his right side.
Type of creature: Mutation between human and sabre tooth tiger.
Personality: Hot headed and aggressive. Over protective over his belongings and after about 10 years of friendship he will completely trust you and give his life to his friend.
History: His history has not been good. At the age of 18 he obtained brain damage in his human form and has not changed for a while as it had no effect to his tiger form.

The Elder of the Energiers was saying a prayer of protection when lightning struck at the Elder. Leila panicked. Some people noticed but not all. They continued to chant the prayer. "Amen," they ended. The Elder was supposed to say something, but as you know the Elder was struck by lightning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Leila looked around for the source of lightning, but to her dismay it was clear blue sky. Martina, the Elder's successor should do a good job, she thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Red looked at the dismayed crowd from his invisible ship. All the people who saw the Elder die were upset, others were clueless and some were crying. He smirked to himself. The Master has good accuracy, he thought to himself in his sabre tooth tiger form.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 14 2012, 9:12 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina noticed the lightning as soon as it hit. She immediatly got up and looked around seeing no one obvious who could do the attack. "Everyone get to shelter!" she shouted fearful of more attacks. Yes she was sad but the time for greaving was later.

Name: Mike
Appearance: wears all white cloths under a white cloak
Type of Energy Being: Ice wizard
Personality:He is often seen as emotionless and manipulative. Though he keeps his real personality locked up
History: His Dad resented him as he made a mistake when he was young that got him sent to jail. Since then he has decided to prove his worthyness to his Dad

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 14 2012, 1:26 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Chen
Appearance:

Type of Energy Being: Blue
Personality: Calm and reserved, but doesn't quite grasp how to interact with other people.
History:
Chen has lived most of his life secluded in a cloister for Blue energy beings like himself. This made him quite adept at his abilities, but he gained nothing in terms of social skills.
Side: Good

Xieress just watched on, bored.
"I could've done that." He said, leaning his face against his hand, sitting down next to Red. "Sneak up. Slit his throat. Done. And nobody would be none the wiser."
Yayoi
post Oct 16 2012, 5:03 AM
Post #15

Mythix Fairy

Red smirked. "Yeah, that's one way of doing it, I'm Red, I haven't seen you before," Red replied to Xieress.
------------------------------------------
Leila walked over to the dead body of the Elder.Oh, what should we do now, she thought. She put her head down in depression.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 16 2012, 9:45 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

"Xieress." Xieress said, not moving from his position. "Kinda surprised you haven't seen me before. I'm probably one of the best we've got." He bragged, smirking.
mightymarty2
post Oct 17 2012, 8:01 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(Is my other character in)

Martina seeing people were heading her words she walked over to Leila still looking around for other attacks "Come lets get to safety" she said putting her arm around her

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 18 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

((I'm going to assume they are.))

"Excuse me...." Chen said, looking at the people around panicking. "This sort of behavior is counterproductive if we want to find who is responsible." He tried, to no avail.
Yayoi
post Oct 19 2012, 6:25 AM
Post #19

Mythix Fairy

((Yeah, your both in, so sorry))

"Okay, Martina," Leila walks with Martina. Then she stopped. "Chen! What does counter-counter whatever that word is mean?" Leila asked standing where she stopped.
------------------------------------------------
"Deadly demons!" Red yelled and jumping quickly from the side. "Sorry. Just hate silver energy beings the most. A whole flock of them just passed," Red explained pointing his claw out the window.

This post has been edited by Yayoi: Oct 19 2012, 6:34 AM

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 19 2012, 6:59 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

"Counterproductive." Chen repeated himself, making it up to the other two. "NOT productive." He explained, before sighing. "Being productive means doing something worthwhile." He added.

==========================

"Sheesh, calm down." Xieress told Red. "It's not as if they can hurt you, right?"

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 19 2012, 7:01 AM

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:01 PM