Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Captian America: The Winter Soldier
Who is your fav Charater from this movie?
Who is your fav Charater from this movie?
Captian America/Steve Rodgers [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Flacon/Sam Wilson [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Winter Soldier/Bucky [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Nick Fury [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Agent Hill [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Agent Peggy Carter [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Agent 13/Sharon Carter [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Alexander Pierce [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
musa225
post Apr 7 2014, 8:41 PM
Post #1

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

This has to be Marvels best film to date. There is one major plot twist that is going to effect the rest of the MCU for a long time. I was glad to finally get a Captain America movie that was really action packed. I really liked the way they introduced The Flacon. The scene between Steve and an old Peggy Carter was heart breaking. The Winter Soldier has to be the hardest villain that Captain America has to go up against. If you have yet to see this movie you need to see it, even if your on a fan superhero movie this is still a very good movie.

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Apr 12 2014, 3:01 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I loved the Peggy scene, I have been waiting for that since the first one came out. I didn't expect much from this movie but I thought it was really good and I can't stop thinking about it.

I am also very interested in that credits scene.....
musa225
post Apr 13 2014, 4:38 AM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

I know what you mean about the credit scene my thoughts on that are At the end of the Avengers, Black Widow had Loki's scepter, and HRDRA was in SHEILD so that's how they got it

--------------------

***xoxx***
Salomea
post Apr 13 2014, 6:56 PM
Post #4

Pixie

Group: New Members

I must say I was not expecting this movie to be so good. I love the question it deal with (and that it's not so American flag waving), it's pretty contemplative, characters were strong. Obviously the action scenes were also nice and not blurred (as it often happens nowadays...). It's not just a good comic adaptation, or good action movie, it just is a good movie!
As for the end credit scenes- wasn't it said in avengers that all Asgardian technology had to return with Thor to Asgard?

Also plus for tv series for blending with the movie ^^

--------------------
You gain wisdom by talking with stars, but to see them you need deep dark.
Abby
post Apr 13 2014, 11:53 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Salomea @ Apr 13 2014, 02:56 PM) *
I must say I was not expecting this movie to be so good. I love the question it deal with (and that it's not so American flag waving), it's pretty contemplative, characters were strong. Obviously the action scenes were also nice and not blurred (as it often happens nowadays...). It's not just a good comic adaptation, or good action movie, it just is a good movie!
As for the end credit scenes- wasn't it said in avengers that all Asgardian technology had to return with Thor to Asgard?

Also plus for tv series for blending with the movie ^^

Well, S.H.E.I.L.D. is not really known for listening to the rules clearly. The most interesting part of that ending credits part for me was The introduction of quicksilver and the scarlet witch. I know they have said that in the future marvel might make an avengers and x-men movie and I wonder if this is going to be the start of setting up for that. It is also interesting because in the new x-men days of future past, coming out this summer, quicksilver is in it (played by a different actor). So I am wondering if these two movies are just not going to be connected or how the timelines will work out.
Salomea
post Apr 14 2014, 9:57 AM
Post #6

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Abby @ Apr 14 2014, 01:53 AM) *
Well, S.H.E.I.L.D. is not really known for listening to the rules clearly. The most interesting part of that ending credits part for me was The introduction of quicksilver and the scarlet witch. I know they have said that in the future marvel might make an avengers and x-men movie and I wonder if this is going to be the start of setting up for that. It is also interesting because in the new x-men days of future past, coming out this summer, quicksilver is in it (played by a different actor). So I am wondering if these two movies are just not going to be connected or how the timelines will work out.

I think they are going for that (in future), specially if You've seen end credit scenes from Thor 2 and trailer of Guardians of Galaxy- mr Del Toro appears in both... So it really looks as they are up to biggest mash they can get.

--------------------
You gain wisdom by talking with stars, but to see them you need deep dark.
musa225
post Apr 15 2014, 1:26 PM
Post #7

Tynix Fairy

The marvel cinematic universe is owned by Disney and the X-Men movies are owned by 20th Century Fox, so the two are NOT connected at all. So Quicksliver and Scarlet Witch movie rights are shared between the two studios because they are Magneto's kids, and they are members of the Avengers. The reason why they were called 'miracles' in the end credit scene is because Marvel is not aloud to say anything about 'mutants' or Magneto

--------------------

***xoxx***
Abby
post Apr 16 2014, 2:44 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Think of all the potential plots that could be movies if the rights to certain franchises weren't so strict, such as the whole spiderman issue.
musa225
post Apr 18 2014, 2:14 AM
Post #9

Tynix Fairy

This is a very truthful statement, I know that fox as said that they will not do a crossover, and sony (spiderman) seamed more opened right after the Avengers came out but now seam so only so a crossover it they cant come up with anything else

--------------------

***xoxx***

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:10 PM