Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Anyone Willing For A Fourth Season Look At This!
moonstaff324
post Aug 17 2007, 2:35 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

That could work. But does anyone here have the experience. Okay for anyone who is going to do this. (I myself can't not enough time.) First you need to find the italian igino person website or the production place for the winx club. Then you need to send a letter to them redgarding it and then explaining why ect. You also need to send the link of the internet petition. You can make a site for free at freewebs.com for the situation. For the petition starter go to www.petitiononline.com and start the petition. Make the website and e-mail the production office for the igino staff or whatever. Then you need the spread the word. I was thinking about how to. Here goes first off notify everyone on this forum and then ask the owner of this website the staff to make an announcement about it and then. Comment on youtube veoh and dailymotion about your petition. Tell everyone you know. Go to other winx club forums and sites to tell more people and keep on doing it. Eventually after getting a huge amount of signatures they will start thinking about making a season four! Good luck to anyone who tries it! Also we need to make sure there is one strong petition and not like 20 small petitions. Discuss this people! Then we want 4kids to dub it. So we need another petition for them to start dubbing it if a fourth season comes out. Everyone good luck. Spread the wod as much as you can. I will try to help. I know so many places where I can you know spread the word. Also I thought it just now but you can also ask them for a continuation series. It's not about the girls but is related but it's about their daughters or sons or it can be about that they join some type of mission thing or it can be about when they themselves are teachers. It is based on the same characters and their powers but the setting people around them and their missions would be different. You ned to make a note of this in the letter you make to them. They may not make a season 4 but a continuation series is still better then nothing right!

Contacts for the Company that makes Winx!

Rainbow S.p.A.
via Le Brecce
60027 - Loreto (AN) - Italy

Tel. +39 071 75067500
Fax +39 071 7501690

Departments emails:

General info: [email protected]
Rainbow CGI: [email protected]
TV sales & distribution: [email protected]
Licensing: [email protected]
Internet: [email protected]
Technical support: [email protected]

This post has been edited by moonstaff324: Aug 17 2007, 2:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:54 PM