Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Chuck, Spy show on NBC
Boo
post Dec 22 2007, 1:35 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I don't know why I like this show really. Maybe it's because of the whole secret agent idea, or because it's on right before Heroes... Whatever it is, I always look forward to new episodes. Has anybody else seen it or heard of it?

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
bloom_daphne
post Jan 24 2009, 2:17 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

I've watched one or two episodes, itsfunny but Im not an avid fan. icon_wink.gif
Boo
post Feb 7 2009, 4:30 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Tee hee; I definitely hate to miss it.
(The new season started up last week.) ^_^

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
bloom_daphne
post Feb 19 2009, 3:32 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

cool, i found it on ondemand. icon_smile.gif
Boo
post Apr 12 2009, 8:11 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

I've read recently that NBC may not allow for a third season of Chuck... (which would be quite depressing...) It isn't officially rid of, but in order to prevent it from being taken off the air, support is needed.
If anyone here is a fan, I would highly suggest writing a letter in order to "Save Chuck". Here is a website with a couple addresses to send letters to:
http://chucktv.net/about-2/chuck-campaign-watchbuyshare/

I suppose you all know what I'll be doing with the next hour or so...
*opens up Microsoft Word and begins to type*

(edit: April 26, 2009) I just pelted NBC with Nerds candy, he he he. Just kidding, though I did send a box of Nerds candy in each of the letters I sent.

--------------------
Fortress Guy
post May 7 2009, 3:50 AM
Post #6

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I did not know of this show during its first season. But after the season was over I gave it a try going through all the episodes and I found it to be surprisingly well written and fun. So wacky and quirky, yet with heart. First season was strong.

Second season started out strong but lost something about a third of the way through. Hard to place exactly what. Maybe I need more of the heroic Chuck amazingly saving the day with the heroic music at the end, seen more in season 1. Anyway, it is still good, and has shown some improvement in these last few episodes. That general is annoying. I miss Tony Todd as the CIA chief from first season.

We will know soon if it makes it to season 3.

This is a good pick of yours Boo.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 10:05 AM