Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Anyone chat on winxclub.us a few years ago?, Did anyone talk there about 7/8 years ago?
Emi
post Mar 15 2014, 3:39 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

I know it's a different winx website, but I just wanted to discuss it anyway to see if I could reunite with any of my old friends!
They used to have a coolwebchat available on their website (coolwebchat is now defunct so the chat room is no longer available), which a lot of people used to chat and roleplay winx/anime characters with. After the site popularity went down, and piczo closed, I lost track and contact with all of the people I used to talk to on there!

If anyone did use this, share your username or the name you went by. I was 'Enchantix Dreamer' and later, 'Mirri' (I didn't want to use my real name as I was only 11/12 at the time).

Anyone here?? Feel free to say Hi! icon_biggrin.gif wow I miss that site lol

--------------------

If you would like me to make something for you, just ask
Go to the top of the page
cupcake12winx
post Mar 15 2014, 7:12 PM
Post #2

Pixie

OH MAN...

I so miss that place. I was on it every day. I had so many names I went by, though, I can't remember which one I spent the most time using... I have distinct memories of roleplaying my original character with another person (I think I called her Ferno? Like short for Inferno... I'm not sure), and I'd always turn the story into a life-or-death thing, because I was silly like that. I also remember having a flame war over a misunderstanding involving original realm names, because derp.

I made my then-best friends on that chat, both of whom I lost contact with years ago. And I know I did some reaaaally stupid things, but most of my memories of that place are fond. So glad somebody else still remembers it! The last time I ever used it was maybe 3 years ago, when I brought my current best friends onto it (it was totally dead then) and we joked around when we were bored.
Emi
post Mar 16 2014, 12:40 PM
Post #3

Pixie

I miss it too! I made a lot of best friends on that site, we all would have piczo's and private chat rooms where we would go to the instant winx club.us was down or unavilable! The name Ferno rings a bell. The last I used it must have been well over 5 years ago, it was dying out then. When I went on it was around 2006/2007 and it was so busy and full!

I often sit here and wonder what my then-close friends are doing now. I wonder if they still remember me. I wish there was a way to contact them but when piczo went dead and eventually closed, it was officially impossible to reconnect with anyone. Oh well - we still have our memories! icon_biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Emi: Mar 16 2014, 12:41 PM

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 14 2014, 12:00 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I used to be obsessed with that website! It was one of the first ones that got me into the whole winx club environment on the internet. I can't remember if I was on the forum or not, I probably would have gone by winxspy13 since that was name on essentially everything then (adding in my other favorite show at the time, Totally Spies).
Emi
post May 29 2015, 3:59 PM
Post #5

Pixie

I really miss it! Sorry it's taken so long to post back, I've been so busy with college and I just forgot that I even made a thread!

Anyone else out there used winxclub.us chat in the past?

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:42 AM