Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Introductions and Hellos, Since some of you don't need to be introduced
Another Morning
post Dec 16 2012, 12:28 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

So I sort-of came back a little while ago but I might as well make it official.

I guys :3 I'm Another Morning (aka AM, Katie, Morny, other names I've probably forgotten.) I've been around for a while, with some periods of inactivity. I figured I'd swing on by to check on things and this place's irresistible lure drew me back in.

Hopefully some of you remember me, I see some familiar faces out and about posting. But I also see a lot of people I haven't met yet! I hope to get to know you guys~

How have things been? I know there's been some big shifts in the world of Winx since I was last active, what with Nick dubbing it and Season 5 starting. Ever on the cutting-edge, I just got the RAI dub of Season 4 finished about a month ago. You will come to learn that I am very slow.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 16 2012, 9:38 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Its nice to see that you are back

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zhanneel
post Jan 6 2013, 12:55 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oo, one more old timer has returned, Another Old Timer? xD I mean, 'Nother Morning!

I took a siesta here through most of December, but like you I'm trying to be active too. I'm having issues with time, work, and the internet right now. Too much stuff to maintain, like Facebook and emails. =/ I hear you on finding time to do anything right now. But like the rest of us old timer's, please visit when you can. : )

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 8:13 PM