Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Add Reply
> Where To Download Rai Due Dub, Anyone know?
Zhanneel
post Aug 19 2008, 1:04 AM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Whooo! Thanks x the-opposite-of-zero =P
Go to the top of the page
Zentron
post Aug 19 2008, 2:59 AM
Post #82

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 19 2008, 02:04 AM) *
Whooo! Thanks x the-opposite-of-zero =P
Well if you search for the titles, 'The Power Of Charmix' and 'Wildland - The Great Trap' sometime tonight, you'll find them!

Oh, and the episode 'The Village Of Pixies' is now added to my channel!!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 19 2008, 2:59 AM

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Zhanneel
post Aug 19 2008, 3:36 AM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Great! I'll look for them while watching the Olympics ^^
Zentron
post Aug 19 2008, 9:46 AM
Post #84

Butterflix Fairy

Well, you should now find those episodes in my channel, I'll have the final episodes of Winx Club series 2 either today or tomorrow!!

--------------------

- My Winx Club dedicated forum. Wallpapers, images, games, Rai English episode D/L, etc.
Zhanneel
post Aug 19 2008, 4:22 PM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Downloading now ^^ I had a late start this morning =P
Zentron
post Aug 19 2008, 9:25 PM
Post #86

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 19 2008, 05:22 PM) *
Downloading now ^^ I had a late start this morning =P
And you'll be downloading again tonight too!! The next encode will finish in about an hour, then in two and a bit hours later, it should be up in my channel, shortly followed by another episode!!

Also, I should remind, there is only 4 episodes left in total, so these will be the last ones I upload... until Mondo Home Entertainment release the third series on DVD of course!!

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 20 2008, 3:11 AM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Awww, thanks so much. I had an frustrating day at work so this will help.
Hirondelle
post Aug 20 2008, 8:38 AM
Post #88

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Zentron @ Aug 18 2008, 12:03 PM) *
Is the FUNimation version of 'Crayon Shin-chan' the uncut one? If yeh, then they could have released Winx Club uncut and unedited.
Haha, yep they're the ones who did that. I just went to their site, they do a lot of animes and real shows too...which were unexpected. I could almost forgive them for releasing 4kids dvds of Winx Club. Maybeee it'd be interesting what they'd say about the idea of releasing RAI english Winx Club dvds.

Anyways, I just got caught up with the episodes! xD thanks for uploading them! I'm amazed there's only a few episodes left in the season...I'm going to have to find something to divert my attention while there's no season 3 episodes out in good quality. D:

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 20 2008, 12:15 PM
Post #89

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 20 2008, 09:38 AM) *
Haha, yep they're the ones who did that. I just went to their site, they do a lot of animes and real shows too...which were unexpected. I could almost forgive them for releasing 4kids dvds of Winx Club. Maybeee it'd be interesting what they'd say about the idea of releasing RAI english Winx Club dvds.
If they get wind that we don't want the 4Kids TV versions anymore but the Rai instead, I'm sure a few heads will start rolling!

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 20 2008, 09:38 AM) *
Anyways, I just got caught up with the episodes! xD thanks for uploading them! I'm amazed there's only a few episodes left in the season...I'm going to have to find something to divert my attention while there's no season 3 episodes out in good quality. D:
Yep, now just two left! Two left, until the start of series 3... which I don't have sad.gif icon_sad.gif sad.gif I'm just wondering if they are stalling with the 3rd series DVDs, until series 4 gets its first TV airing, which'll be fine if that is the case, but I just can't stand waiting at times!!

OK, I will have the last two up tonight, then I can mourn being less of series 3!

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 20 2008, 5:53 PM
Post #90

Harmonix Fairy

yeah, that's true. If they knew that people, especially in America, would love to get their hands on the RAI dub, I think they'd have the smarts to switch haha I wonder how much money they're possibly getting off the dvds for 4kids too...I mean, it's not a real widespread thing, at least in my area; I don't even see the dolls anymore. (Which I sorely regret and kick myself for not buying that darn Flora doll I saw....)

Great! They probably are stalling... D: I can't imagine why though, how long has it been out now? I think they're overdue for the DVD honestly. If they're waiting for season 4...I don't know what I'd do, since that's planned for 2009, isn't it?

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zentron
post Aug 20 2008, 9:12 PM
Post #91

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 20 2008, 06:53 PM) *
yeah, that's true. If they knew that people, especially in America, would love to get their hands on the RAI dub, I think they'd have the smarts to switch haha I wonder how much money they're possibly getting off the dvds for 4kids too...I mean, it's not a real widespread thing, at least in my area; I don't even see the dolls anymore. (Which I sorely regret and kick myself for not buying that darn Flora doll I saw....)
The DVD's stopped after just the two, here in the UK, obviously wasn't selling much here.... I wonder why?! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (Hirondelle @ Aug 20 2008, 06:53 PM) *
Great! They probably are stalling... D: I can't imagine why though, how long has it been out now? I think they're overdue for the DVD honestly. If they're waiting for season 4...I don't know what I'd do, since that's planned for 2009, isn't it?
I hope so, but as I said, I hate waiting.... heh, now there's a word you can't utter in the 4Kids forum, 'hate'! I'd get banned for using that word laugh.gif

As for how long the series 1 + 2 DVDs have been out for, I don't know

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 21 2008, 1:23 AM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*starts to mourn* :'(

hmm...that wasn't nearly dramatic enough =P
Zentron
post Aug 21 2008, 2:54 AM
Post #93

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 21 2008, 02:23 AM) *
*starts to mourn* :'(

hmm...that wasn't nearly dramatic enough =P
Yeah, I agree..... laugh.gif

Right, well the final video encode will be finished in about..... oooo, 0 seconds!! OK, it'll take about two hours for the first vid to upload, then the next, in about three hours...give-or-take! So in about 4 hours, search for the titles, 'Face To Face With The Enemy' and 'The Ashes Of The Phoenix', as usual, they should be marked as being released by me... well, SamOtaku!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 21 2008, 2:55 AM

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 21 2008, 3:04 AM
Post #94

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Zentron @ Aug 20 2008, 01:12 PM) *
The DVD's stopped after just the two, here in the UK, obviously wasn't selling much here.... I wonder why?! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

I hope so, but as I said, I hate waiting.... heh, now there's a word you can't utter in the 4Kids forum, 'hate'! I'd get banned for using that word laugh.gif

As for how long the series 1 + 2 DVDs have been out for, I don't know
Wow, after two weeks? Pitiful! XD I don't know how long the dvds have lasted here at all...my best bet though is that they debated for several days and decided on "no" cause I never see them <<;

Haha, you can't say hate on the 4kids forum? Oh man...I've heard that place is such a mess. I've considered signing up there just for the entertainment of fights, but hey, that's not mature. >D

Lastly, I'm keeping my eye on the videos tonight! I can't wait to begin downloading~

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Zhanneel
post Aug 21 2008, 3:41 AM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I just might be awake to download them since I can't stop watching the Olympics =P.
Zentron
post Aug 21 2008, 9:15 AM
Post #96

Butterflix Fairy

Well that's it everyone, the last two episodes are up and available for viewing/download in my channel, Magic Winx. They mark the end of my run of uploads... for a long time to come, as I don't have series 3 on DVD.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing the show as it was meant to be!

Peace out!!

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 21 2008, 4:44 PM
Post #97

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Lol, thanks so much for the millionth time! I will now perform the funeral ceremony in memory of Rai Winx episodes. Eww...now I have to go to youtube =X.
Zentron
post Aug 21 2008, 5:48 PM
Post #98

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Aug 21 2008, 05:44 PM) *
Lol, thanks so much for the millionth time! I will now perform the funeral ceremony in memory of Rai Winx episodes. Eww...now I have to go to youtube =X.
If somebody would record the show off the TV and put it up on Veoh, that'd be great, but so far... nothing!

I just wish YouTube would up its quality or allow decent video downloads, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon!

If everyone would email [email protected] and tell them how much they loved their 1st and 2nd series Winx Club DVDs (of course not mentioning my uploads) and that you would love to have the 3 series from them, that'd be great. They'd know how much interest people have and may convince them to release the DVDs... of course, I'd like you all to buy them for yourselves, but I'll be getting them anywayz, and upload them if you can't afford or actually purchase them!

This post has been edited by Zentron: Aug 21 2008, 5:49 PM

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Aug 21 2008, 6:01 PM
Post #99

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I *could* afford them...but then I'm not a DVD collecting person =P. But I will email them from all of my email addresses ^^.
Hirondelle
post Aug 21 2008, 9:22 PM
Post #100

Harmonix Fairy

Le sigh, now here's the wait for season 3 to be released and then ripped. D: what I love about these DVD quality episodes is that they are perfectly flawless and bright to where they make great graphics. And the enchantix just haaaas to be season 3! I'm trying to get all of their fairy dust pictures (that is if they even all have them, I don't remember Bloom even using hers in the 4kids version...actually I just remember Stella's and Flora's) and I can't do that without the RAI.

Anyway, I never email companies, but I'll definitely do so for this instance! I just feel strange I'm writing in english and the site's italian; that doesn't matter, right? xD; I'd like to buy them too, support what I love AND have the actual DVDS (I have 0 winx merchandise...not even something as insignificant as a sticker.) I just don't know about ordering overseas though...I've never ordered something from so far away.

Ugh, and I had the misfortune to find these DVDS, I don't know if anybody has mentioned them before, and I don't think they're the bad DVDs with Mono sound, but they're still just Italian. Unless Dolby is another word for english. Which I doubt. :<

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Aug 21 2008, 9:34 PM

--------------------

Faedust Charms

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:42 AM