Add Reply
> *Destiny Awaits, STILL ACCEPTING!
mightymarty2
post Oct 19 2012, 7:35 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina knew full well what Chen was talking about "lets get the innocent to safety. Then we need to find the people responsible and bring them to justice" she told them hoping to to get Leila doing something to keep her mind off the elder

-----------------------------------------------

Mike was just watching as he created a bit of ice on the floor watching people running around falling over and desperatly tring to get grip to keep running. He was having a great time

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Yayoi
post Oct 19 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #22

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

"Okay, Martina," Leila said, she transformed and started to make purple ivy grow to make a shelter unless any other lightning was created.
---------------------------
"You're right, sorry really hate silver energy beings," Red explained. He detransformed into a human and became unconscious falling on his back. Red's hair started to glow and an evil forcefield started to shape.

This post has been edited by Yayoi: Oct 19 2012, 11:12 PM

--------------------

Credit goes to Di Zio for this awesome signature!
"Happiness is letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is."
P-girl
post Oct 20 2012, 9:17 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Alright, everyone, CALM DOWN!" Chen tried again to calm the general public. "Panic will not solve this issue!"
=======================================
"Cheh, drama queen." Xieress said, rolling his eyes and getting up, wandering the ship.
Before crashing thanks to some random ice patch. "The hell!?"
Yayoi
post Oct 20 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

Some of the Master's guards came running down the ship. "Sir Xieress! Sir Mike! Sir Red! The Master acquires your prescence!" Said one of the guards. "Master Xieress! The Master acquires your prescence," said one of the guards to Xieress who was lying on the ground. The Master's guards were colourblind so they only partially saw the ice that Xieress slipped on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Red still lay there unconscious but his mind was racing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Leila finally finished the shelter. "Come everyone! Here!" Leila shouted to the energy beings that felt helpless.

--------------------

"Happiness is letting go of what you think life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is."
mightymarty2
post Oct 21 2012, 7:22 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Mike just laughed as he headed over, he was having fun "it wasn't meant for you" he said regaining his composure

----------------------------------------

Martina helped to guide some of the scared people to shelter

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Oct 21 2012, 8:53 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

"THen stop laughing." Xieress hissed at Mike, managing to get up. "Soon as I'm done, I'm going to make you pay for that." With that, he made his way to his master's chambers.
"You summoned me?" He asked, kneeling down with his head bowed.
mightymarty2
post Oct 21 2012, 7:21 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Mike shook his head and followed him to the chambers also bowing.

--------------------
Yayoi
post Oct 22 2012, 12:15 AM
Post #28

Mythix Fairy

"As a matter of fact, I did. I need all three of you to be present. Could one of you find him, immediately," The master replied.
------------
I'm just going to fast forward a couple of minutes.
Leila watched the sky for a few minutes. Sure that no lightning would strike she detransformed and told everyone was in the clear. Leila asked Martina if she was okay with the responsibility of becoming leader of the Energiers.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 22 2012, 7:02 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

"Fine." XIeress said, huffing and heading back to where he left Red. "Yo, didn't you hear them?" He called, kicking Red. "Master wants to see us."

==================================
"Isn't she a bit young for the position?" Chen asked, slightly confused. "It's an elder's job."
Yayoi
post Oct 22 2012, 7:16 AM
Post #30

Mythix Fairy

"Well technically anyone is good for the job, if they're up for it and would be obliged," Leila replied to Chen.
-------------
Red felt it but laid their motionless. After a couple of seconds, he automatically transformed and said what happened.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 22 2012, 7:20 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Did you hear what I said?" Xieress said, pointing. "Master wants to see us. NOW."

============================================

"But for the needed experience, somebody this young is not a good idea." Chen protested.
mightymarty2
post Oct 22 2012, 8:51 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I am up for taking on the role. Though Chen is right" Martina said nervous about all her new responsibility

Mike waited for the other two to come back as he did not know where he was and didn't actually care either

--------------------
Yayoi
post Oct 23 2012, 9:08 AM
Post #33

Mythix Fairy

"I guess. If you want the job just say, Martina would decide," Leila replied.
------------------
"Okay," Red replied still feeling like in another world. Red pounced to the master's chambers and bowed his head under the Master.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 23 2012, 9:10 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Chen opened his mouth to say something in protest, but just closed it again and bowed his head.
"If that is your choice..." He softly said.
=========================================================

Xieress just sighed, following and heading back.
"What do you wish from us, Master?" He asked, again kneeling.
Yayoi
post Oct 23 2012, 9:42 AM
Post #35

Mythix Fairy

"I need a small elite team ( lol copied that from Avatar) to scour the Energiers lands and be undetected by their surveillance teams. So I have watched your training and think you are the appropriate Evils to do this. You have your own ship, Xieress in your backpack will be the keys. Xieress will pilot. Three backpacks one for each of you," the Master explained.

Red thanked and pounced to his backpack,.he took a tablet and transformed into his human form. Red waited outside the door for the other boys.
----------------
Leila skipped and twirled and stopped at her base camp. "Tell me in the morning, I'm tired," Leila yawned.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 23 2012, 9:49 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

"Sweet!" Xieress said, grabbing the keys out of the backpack while grinning happily. "Have you guys seen those things? The speeds they can reach are amazing!"
======================================================
"H-how can you be so... flippant?" Chen asked Leila, shocked at her seemingly happy demeanor after the death of someone so important. "And this is more important then rest."
Yayoi
post Oct 23 2012, 9:55 AM
Post #37

Mythix Fairy

"Sorry, I didn't really notice that, my parents tell me to be optimistic all the time," Leila said.
--------------
"Of course, been here for ages, training centre, even got my pilot licence," Red replied.Red transformed and pounced to the flying dock.

This post has been edited by Yayoi: Oct 23 2012, 9:56 AM

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 23 2012, 9:58 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

"But this seems more like you don't seem to care about the situation." Chen said. "Which isn't good...."

==================================================================

"Way to ruin the mood." Xieress said, crossing his arms and following. "Party pooper...."
Yayoi
post Oct 23 2012, 10:01 AM
Post #39

Mythix Fairy

"Don't always look behind your shoulder," Leila replied, "look to the future."
-----------------
Red arrived at the flying dock, what number he asked.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 23 2012, 10:05 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

"So you don't care....You expect those that are gone to be forgotten." Chen said, looking down. "We lost a great man today. He deserves to be remembered."

========================

"Twenty-six." Xieress answered.

((What sort of ships?))

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:35 PM