Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Other Anime You Watch?
lalande
post Apr 4 2012, 1:40 PM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Other than Winx Club, what other anime do you watch? This topic is to discus other of our favorite anime and make recommendations! icon_biggrin.gif
I personally am a fan of the Dragon Ball Series,InuYasha,Avatar:The Last Air-bender,and many more.

--------------------

Luke 101
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Apr 4 2012, 1:59 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

What's your definition of Anime?
Because if you mean 'Anime' as in 'Japanese Cartoons', then Winx Club (From Italy) and Avatar (From the U.S.) don't count....
Or do you mean 'Anime' as in 'All Animation' like Japanese people use the word? Could I list some French Animation, in that case?
lalande
post Apr 4 2012, 2:32 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Yeah I mean all cartoons and animations.

--------------------

Luke 101
alicia_musa
post Apr 4 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

anglic layer ,case closed, ummmm oh vampire night, ummmmm >.< can't think of any more >.<

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 5 2012, 8:22 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Galactik Football for me.
Vaughanh7
post Apr 5 2012, 7:39 PM
Post #6

Believix Fairy

any animated? in that caaase......Disney films, Monster High, Barbie films, Avatar the last airbender, W.I.T.C.H, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I think that be it :) Yeeah, I'm not a big fan of japanese anime's, I like JunJou romantica, and sometimes pretty cure, but that's about it :S I think its becoming waay too over-rated, and people are just watching it now because its 'cool' to.

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 5 2012, 7:52 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I don't agree. Certainly, I really dislike the 'Japanese Animation is superior to Western Animation' spiel some (SOME I've met plenty of nice fans of anime) have the tendency to get. Especially if they give bogus arguments that prove they never bothered to do research. I can't say I think it's fair to dismiss an entire medium. Because that's what it is. A medium. There's too much of almost every genre, style and whatnot going on in anime that I can't say I actively dislike it.
My preferred titles are mostly of the Cyberpunk genre. (Ghost in the Shell, Serial Experiments Lain, that sort of stuff.)
Vaughanh7
post Apr 5 2012, 9:43 PM
Post #8

Believix Fairy

must admit I like anime's, just dislike those people who watch it, and dont understand it, but carry on watching just because their friends watch it. Plus I have a friend who keeps arguing with me about how anime is 'ten times better than any other type of cartoon' so she's kinda put me off, along with countless other online kids who argue for hours over petty little things about anime. But, I like those anime's which are fantasy/sci-fi and explain things well. Its those 'ooh, I found a card, ooh theres a creature in it, ooh now I have to make it fight, ooh yay I won, ooh my card got stolen, ooh I have it back, ooh there are more! ooh, got em all.' -.- whuut?

This post has been edited by Vaughanh7: Apr 5 2012, 9:43 PM

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 6 2012, 9:45 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

If people say 'I don't like anime' it usually means 'I don't like a popular series that is anime' just like with many things, they think the popular stuff encompass the entire genre/medium. Which is doesn't.
Doomgiver
post Jun 19 2012, 1:41 PM
Post #10

Pixie

For me it would be
bleach, gundam, ghost in the shell, fullmetal panic, fullmetal alchemist(both versions), legend of a galactic hero, code geass, gurren lagann, W.i.t.c.h., and kim possible

This post has been edited by Doomgiver: Jun 19 2012, 1:42 PM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:20 PM