Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Crossover Gag!, Winx and Transformers..... Well, it´s different.
P-girl
post Jun 14 2007, 9:27 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Author´s note: This gag has been in my head for a while, and because of it´s nature, will be written in script format. Do read with an open mind.....

Let´s start!

*Flora´s hanging in the air in her Enchantix form, looking a bit nervous and embarrassed*
Flora: Uhm, excuse me.... My friends and I heard that there was some battle going on between two groups of robots, one group good, one group evil. And I..... Kinda got lost, could you please tell me where the evil robots are?
*Looking down at her is Starscream, the Decepticon´s second in command*
Starscream: *Carries a face that says: Dude, what the...? And holds out one finger, as if wanting to prod and poke the little critten in front of him.* Well, you see..... *Pauses to think, and a Decepticon lightbulb appears next to his head.* I´m one of the good robots. See that gray robot over there? *Points at Megatron in the distance* That´s the leader of the evil robots, he´s the one you have to defeat.
Flora: *Smiling, not realising she´s being fooled.* Thank you, big robot! *Flies off.*
Starscream: *Evil grin* Oh, the pleasure´s all mine.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Megatron:*To other Decepticons* My troops, today´s the day we will finally defeat the Autobots, so march, and.....* Sees Flora approaching.* What´s this?
Flora: I´ve..... I´ve come to beat you!
Megatron:*Evil laugh* And how do you think an insect like can do that?
Flora: Like this! *Vines appear from the ground, tying up Megatron, dragging him away.*
Megatron: What the.... No, impossible, aaargh! *Is gone*
Starscream: *Comes out of his hiding place* Haha! Megatron has been defeated! Feast your eyes on the new Decepticon leader: Starscream!
Soundwave: Uhm, Starscream.....
Starscream: What is it?! Can´t you see I´m gloating?!
Soundwave: *Points*
Starscream: Huh? *Turns around to see a very, very very angry Flora.* H_hey.... What are you doing?! Aaaah!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*From the distance, Bloom and the other Winx girls are seen, being accompanied by some cars (Guess who)*
Bloom: Flora! *Hugs her friend while the Autobots transform* We were so worried, Optimus Prime told us the Decepticons were around here.
Flora: They were? I haven´t noticed a thing.
Optimus Prime: They have established their new base around here. *Looks around* Nothing here, I wonder what happened.
Flora: *Evil Smile*
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
*Meanwhile, in some chasm deep underground, several Decepticons are being trapped by massive vines.*
Megatron: *Hanging upside down* Trying to overthrow me again, heh? Just wait until my Fusion cannon gets loose!
Starscream: *Also hanging upside down* Well, look at the bright side: at least that girl decided to let us live.....*Sees that Megatron managed to free one arm, and is pointing his canon straight at him.* Oh brother.... *The upper part of the chasm is shown, while a bang and a screech is heard.*

End.

Author´s note: My apolagies to Flora fans out there...... I think she´s the most gullible, and besides, she did kick some Decepticon tail icon_mrgreen.gif Ah well, hope you guys enjoyed my moment of insanity.
Go to the top of the page
Anime Princess
post Jun 14 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

i was just reading that and i couldnt stop gigiling good job p-girl

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

P-girl
post Jun 14 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks. Yeah, it was a ridiculous taught while watching both a recently found transformers ep and the new Winx ep..... That and a serious lack of things to do.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 5:37 PM