I wish there wasnt a season 5 [ 1 ]  [5.56%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
humbu111
post Mar 15 2011, 5:00 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

What do you think season 5 has in store for us, and what do you want to see in the new season? It doesn't seem like there's going to be a new Winx fairy thankfully, but what other things do you think and want to see? The trix returning, or a new villain/group of villains? Will the Winx Club return to their jobs as teachers at Alfea, or maybe the main setting will be Sparx?

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Mar 15 2011, 5:05 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think that it will be new villans and I think that it will be based on earth/sparx. Most probably with one or two visits to Alfea

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclubrox23
post Mar 15 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I know I sound like a sell-out, but I said I wish there wouldn't be a S5. With all the new things Straffi is doing, it seems like he's dragging the series out relentlessly. The whole point of the show originally was for Bloom to find her birth parents, and she's done that.

What I think would be cool, is if there was like a prequel season so that maybe they could fill in a whole bunch of plotholes and things they've left unanswered. Maybe for once, Bloom wouldn't be the undying centre of attention.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Tash
post Mar 15 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #4

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Hmm...I just want the 5th Season to be better then season 4. Because I didn't really like season 4. I hope the Winx become teachers because I MISS ALFEA icon_sad.gif

winxclubrox23: I see your point there. The storyline is basiclly finished.

--------------------
P-girl
post Mar 16 2011, 6:29 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think that's a good thing. More time for the other girls.
humbu111
post Mar 16 2011, 9:07 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I wasnt a big fan of season 4 either, it was just kind of there, not really connected to the other seasons much. I think they should have started another 3-season-long conflict kinda thing to last through seasons 4-6, but it doesnt seem like season 4 was intended for that. Maybe just something for seasons 5 and 6 =S

And yeah I think more about the other girls is probably high on the wish list of most fans lol. Do you guys think there'll be a new transformation? If they do, I wonder what they would call it, must be running out of 'ix' words lol.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Mar 16 2011, 9:16 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think there will be a new transformation. I do aggree I would like to see more of the girls especially Tecna's realm

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Mar 17 2011, 6:31 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

*Goes sits in her 'Season 4 was awesome' corner*

Could've sworn it was fuller, here.
Jahnavi
post Mar 18 2011, 4:25 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I agree; a prequel season would be cool. Like, maybe exploring each girl's journey to Alfea? I actually think that'd be a great way to end the series.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
humbu111
post Mar 18 2011, 5:09 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Ooh I'm liking that idea now that I think about it. That frizzy orange haired chic at the beginning of season 4 (I forgot her name) barely had Winx when she first came to Alfea. So maybe they could have stories on what lead to each of the Winx girls actually getting in touch with their powers earlier than normal. Unless its normal to have your Winx developed by that time and the orange haired chic was just late =S

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 18 2011, 8:51 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I can't wait. ^_^

Things I want to see in Season 5...I can't think since my mind is blank, but got few here. ^^" Just as long as there's new adventure. =)
Season 4 was good because it shows more time with the other girls. =D But was confused with the timeline of Season 4 and the 2nd Movie didn't fit well such as blending the story line as the 2nd Movie was mixed with the 1st Movie and Season 4.
Maybe there will be a New Transformation if there is a New Villain(s) who are not affected by the Winx's Believix Power or other reasons.
I can't think of any -ix names of transformation. There's so many and I don't want to know till we see Season 5. xD

I'm guessing Season 5 will be in Earth and Magix. It would be cool to see the all the girls' home realms (Especially, Musa's and Tecna's) depends on what the girls are doing. I don't know, but heard in the Final Episode of Season 4 saying that the girls want to stay in Earth when talking to Ms. Faragonda. ^^"
Most of all, will Nabu come back? The 2nd Movie made the time line confusing. ^^" (But was revealed in the Comic that he is dead...=/)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Mar 18 2011, 8:55 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Jahnavi
post Mar 22 2011, 7:22 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I definitely want to see more of Musa and Tecna's home realms. We've all wanted that for a long, long time, in fact. Lol.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Candyiz789
post Aug 31 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #13

Butterflix Fairy

Spellix? Gemix? Beautix? Shinix? Boomix? Flashix? Okay this is getting stupid >.< lol.

--------------------

Thanks to Jahnavi for the sig and avvy =)

Candii..xxx
{§hani}
post Sep 1 2011, 9:53 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

NFJSKFHSBJ this better be the biggest end to the series, it needs to go out with a bang because the first movie did that for me, but the second and then the fourth seasons were so.. boring and predictable. i really hope they put in everything and more and i really hope itll be in Domino (sparx) not Gardenia. im s sick of gardenia.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Sep 1 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I dunno, the actual Death of the Three Ancient Witches and Earth finally being part of the magical realm..... sound pretty Epic to me. And I didn't see the Earth fairies taking revenge coming (Or Nabu Dying, for that matter) Coming. At all.

And what was wrong with Gardenia? It houses Andy and his band, Jason, Roxy, Klaus..... *Is actually a BIG Season 4 fan*

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 1 2011, 11:58 AM
wkw427
post Sep 1 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Darkness finds the wizards, uses them as pawns (like Valtor and the trix), The Darkness destroys Magix and/or Earth and we are left with a REAL LEGIT CLIFF HANGER

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Sep 1 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Who's 'Darkness'? And haven't the Trix proven that being Pawns sorta sucks away the cool?
wkw427
post Sep 1 2011, 2:47 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Darkness would be nondiscriminatory evil. Pure evil. Evil incarnate. The kind of evil that comes to get you when you are in a dark room all by yourself, that grabs you from behind and chokes you. The kind of evil like the Devil from old. Bent on corruption, domination, destruction. Everything that the past villians were not.

Or Unicron :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Sep 1 2011, 2:55 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

You know, for kids!
wkw427
post Sep 1 2011, 4:07 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Bah kids are used to violence. And some books that kids read (harry potter for one) are much more violent then winx.

I want winx to be violent, dark, and edgy.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 1:49 AM