mightymarty2
post Nov 13 2010, 7:56 AM
Post #421

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Baltor took a plate and got some food "well nice to meet you Andrei"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 13 2010, 10:21 AM
Post #422

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Same." Lee said, taking his plate. "Sorry 'bout the sudden drop off the radar. We'll try and keep that to a minimum."
MorriganAensland
post Nov 14 2010, 6:54 PM
Post #423

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Andrei simply waves his hand. "Please. For people that helped deal with that Algernon carrier, you're the people entitled to take it as easy more than any other!"

"Turns out Andrei's one of the authorities on Heaven's Smiles here," Manigoldo said. "He was getting in touch with Cactus and Yume during our run around in the sewers."

"And not only that!" Andrei added, "I myself had a bit of an experience with that Garcian Smith in my past life! An expereince not exactly pleasant but one I nonetheless asked for when I got in a bit over my head when it comes to the Smiles."

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
P-girl
post Nov 14 2010, 6:58 PM
Post #424

Cosmix Fairy

"You... You actually encountered these.... things while still alive?" Lee asked, fixing his glasses.
MorriganAensland
post Nov 28 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #425

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Andrei nods. "Yes, yes. It was a foolish mistake I admit, but it was for the sake of the people who found providence in the town I started! How could a man such as myself not do everything possible for those that made me as great as I was?

"I thought..." Andrei pauses, turning off the barbecue and gesturing that the show was over. Rather reluctantly the crowd parted and left. With that, he turns back to you, "I thought I could play my game with them as I did with all those diseases I had beforehand. Experiment on myself, make my body grow immune and pass on my breakthroughs in overcoming lethal diseases. Unfortunately, those Smiles... they were like nothing else I had ever experienced.

"Before I knew it, I was one of them! And it was Mr. Garcian Smith who fulfilled my last wish: a quick death before I undid everything I had accomplished."

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
mightymarty2
post Nov 29 2010, 7:32 AM
Post #426

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"you was one of those smiles" Baltor muttered more to himself than anyone else not quite sure what to do now

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Nov 29 2010, 8:09 AM
Post #427

Cosmix Fairy

"I highly doubt they work as a disease..." Lee speculated.

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 12:23 AM