2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Movie on Nick, Moved to March 11
Abby
post Feb 23 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Nickelodeon tweeted earlier today that the movie was moved to the 11th of march, but apparently there are big things in store for winx? I wonder what that is referring to, if it's just seasons 4 and 5 or if they are also going to dub the second movie for the summer?

Go to the top of the page
Kendall112
post Feb 24 2012, 1:27 AM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Hmmmm.... OK Nick I'll give you one last chance.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 24 2012, 8:57 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I don't think the second movie will be done until 2013 as that is what they originally planned (if I remember rightly). I find it odd that no reason was given.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 24 2012, 7:50 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

After Season 4 airs (which will be coming soon for March). The 2nd Movie should be able to arrive for the Summer (I don't know about the theaters...because it's also format for 3D =S). I hope. I don't know if the 2nd Movie will have any relations to the Season 5. It may be.

Marty, where you hear the 2nd Movie will arrive for 2013? =S Season 5 will arrive for Fall 2012. I thought you might be referring to the Season 6 for 2013. ^^"

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Feb 24 2012, 8:06 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I thought I read it here maybe I got confused between season 6 and the second movie

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Feb 24 2012, 9:18 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I just guessed summer since I would hope they would release everything in order to catch up with Italy and since the movie is already out there (or coming out in other European countries soon) then they would both air season 5 at the same time?

I heard the second movie is kind of out of context of the rest of the series though so they might not do that, I doubt they would theatrically release it in the usa since winx hasn't been on enough to create a large enough fan base to do well.

They probably moved it back in order to get more ratings on a different day since the Academy awards are on sunday and/or they can finish re-airing season three again to segway into the movie and then into season 4.

This is all just guessing though.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 26 2012, 4:06 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I think you did, Marty. =) I just looked for 2013 here. The only 2013 I see is Season 6 for possibly. xD

Yep, but we don't know if Italy and USA will both air Season 5 at the same time? Since Nick and Rainbow S.p.A are working together. So don't know. Could be possible if that happens. I prefer Italy to go first because that's a creator of Winx who lives there. ^_^
It will felt a bit strange if USA goes first. ^^" I remembered Season 3 had aired first in USA, but then Italy finished the episodes first because 4kids.tv made the episodes have a break time before airing the new episodes.

Hope so, but we don't know if the 2nd Movie will release in theaters or on TV. (I hope it goes for theaters. xD) I don't know it's up to Nick because I'm not so sure if they will have to reformat the 3D. The 3D is different from Italy than we used here as an advance (especially the 3D Glasses). That's true, 2nd Movie has some confusion parts. It's up for Nick to decide. ^^" It would be good if they fix the 2nd movie (might not likely happen).

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Feb 26 2012, 9:43 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't think they can change it to avoid the confusion, without creating a whole new movie

--------------------
RenaEnchantix
post Feb 26 2012, 7:38 PM
Post #9

Harmonix Fairy

the only way the second movie can even come close to making sense continuity wise is if they aired it in the middle of season four. after they've earned Believix, but before Roxy transforms into a fairy. If nick airs new season 4 episodes daily like they did with season 3 though, that wouldn't make sense. we'd have the first movie one weekend, two weeks of new episodes, then the second movie. it'd be too much winx for nick in too little time. Hopefully they air Winx once a week at a watchable time slot though, giving them more time and a chance to build up viewership. Nick doesn't seem to have much faith in Winx though, so I doubt that'll happen. we'll probably get a rushed through season four, and then a dubbed movie that will just further confuse fans (unless they do a lot of rewrites and editing).

honestly, I don't really care if we get the second winx movie. it's my least favorite part of Winx Club because of all the plot holes and inconsistencies.
Abby
post Feb 26 2012, 11:48 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I think it would be cool to have it, but if it isn't necessary for season 5 then I don't care if its really aired or not. I thought season 5 would be aired at the same time in Italy and the US since they are working on it together.
RenaEnchantix
post Feb 27 2012, 11:02 PM
Post #11

Harmonix Fairy

the movie was pushed back AGAIN, to a WAY worse time than possibly imaginable. According to the banner on Nick's Winx Club site, Winx Club the Secret of the Lost Kingdom will now be premiering on Thursday, March 22nd, at Noon. NOBODY is going to be able to watch that! it does still say March 11th on the video, but the banner has been updated to say March 22nd. hopefully it's just a typo.

This post has been edited by RenaEnchantix: Feb 27 2012, 11:15 PM
Abby
post Feb 27 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

What?!? That makes no sense to air it then! Maybe it is a typo? When they first put out the add when it was going to air on the 26th of february, the banner said the wrong time so it could just be a mix up. Probably should wait until there is some kind of official word on it, hopefully it wan't changed to then.

Kendall112
post Feb 27 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

Nick just stated on twitter that they will get that fixed.

--------------------
RenaEnchantix
post Feb 28 2012, 12:33 AM
Post #14

Harmonix Fairy

Okay, good. that's such a strange mistake. like...how do you accidentally type 22 and not catch that it's supposed to be 11? must have been some serious wire crossing.
Abby
post Feb 28 2012, 3:36 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I feel like they are being very unprofessional recently with all this postponing and simple mistakes like that twice now.
Kendall112
post Feb 28 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #16

Bloomix Fairy

We are all human and we make mistakes but these are far to many in number and careless at that. Seriously Enchant"r"ix, 25 instead of 26 and now 22 instead of 11.

--------------------
RenaEnchantix
post Feb 29 2012, 3:37 AM
Post #17

Harmonix Fairy

agreed. maybe once they start showing episodes they themselves produced, Nick will start taking Winx a little bit more seriously.
lalande
post Mar 2 2012, 12:06 AM
Post #18

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (RenaEnchantix @ Feb 29 2012, 03:37 AM) *
agreed. maybe once they start showing episodes they themselves produced, Nick will start taking Winx a little bit more seriously.

hope so! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Luke 101
Abby
post Mar 4 2012, 4:23 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

They just need to get the ratings in order for it to be a priority so hopefully a lot of people will watch the movie and show that we want season 4 and 5!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 5 2012, 2:57 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Just wondering, did anyone notice Nick changed the time again. ^^" They moved it back to 12 Noon EST/PT and 11AM C. Make sure you don't miss it. It's no longer 1PM EST/PT and 12 Noon C.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 8:27 PM