Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> A New Mission, A Zodiac Sailor Story
Riliana
post Aug 8 2007, 4:28 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Hi Guys!!! I have written many stories for the winx club. But i have been lost and trying to think of a way to work with them. They are on FanFiction.net under Precious_Wishes. I will try to work on them. If someone hasnt seen them, let me know and i will post them up. I have a few and I am working on them, But I have made this for one of my other sites. Where a few I know of are members of, its called Zodiac Sailors. Now Heather is no longer Capricorn, you will discover that in Chapter 4 but I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think.

Chapter 1- The Sailor Wake-Up Call

The Night Before

A long strenuous battle had occured that night causing the sailors to end victory and become very tired. Battling against their old friend, Minaka Okoonowa a.k.a Sailor Libra, was yet another painful, yet heartbroken victory for them. They thought she was on their side, but once her crystal was taken and had she turned evil with Mark, they wondered if they would persuade other Sailors and Knights onto the side of death and evil. Sailor Aquarius, Miss Renee Kingston, had felt the urge that tomorrow would be yet a day for pampering and a meeting for the remaining sailors, yet of course she would love to be with Striker, who is known to her as her loving, romantic boyfriend Kou. Aquarius had found the last sailor, Sailor Capricorn, aka Heather Montez who is clueless, during the most recent battle, and knew she was vunerable. Everyone of them was. Who knew what was going to happen. Thats why this meeting must take place.

The Following Morning

It was a wonderful Summer Saturday morning as Renee Kingston opened her eyes realizing she had found all of the Zodiac Sailors. She smiled to herself in percision and in gratitude. She turned her body to face her digital clock, so she could see what time it was. Everyone knew at eight o'clock in the morning, Renee would call them waking them up. It was her routine, and everyone known her for that. It was 7:59 and she sat there taking her phone into her hand, she began to dial Lexi Youngheart's number. It began to ring, and ring,and well ring. Renee didnt have that sort of patience for ringing phones. She sighed and finally someone had picked up.
" Hello," Lexi had mumbled into the reciever. Renee smiled to herself and giggled.
" Good morning sleepy head. You know what time it is," Renee told Lexi. Now, Lexi Youngheart was another Sailor. She was Sailor Sagittarius and known for being a sleeper. She complained about not getting enough sleep, but she usually recieved more than 10 hours a night. Lexi had one of her friends over who was already up, Miss Riley Arroyo, aka Sailor Aries. Riley is quite determined and the cheerer upper one. Riles was watching tv and texting her best friend Ametra Aspen as well. As you might have guessed Ametra is a sailor as well, Head-Strong Sailor Leo. Riley waved to Lexi and continued what she was doing.
" Hey Renee, see your still waking me up at eight in the morning. Even though it is a weekend. Weekends are for sleeping in," Lexi said as she too watched tv.
" Well, I want to get a head start on this B-E-A-U-Ti-Ful day. I was thinking shopping, getting our nails done, a meeting with the others and well...." Renee was saying but was cut off by Lexi.
" ... a chance to see Kou again," Lexi said.
" Hey, I wasnt going to say that. Ok well maybe I was. Now we need to get ahold of the other girls. Can you get a hold of Jasmine, Mai, Heather, and Riley for me. The quicker we can the quicker Rou can hold you hand," Renee said into the phone.
" Riley is here and she is talking to Ametra. So those two are off the list the other sure and I do not want that missy. Goodness, I thought Ametra was bad at teasing me." Lexi replied in a defensive mode.
" Well tell Riley to tell Ametra to meet us at the mall at 10 in the morning we have a big day." Renee said to Lexi.
" Ok will do Renee, Bye," Lexi said hanging up. She laid herself back down.
" Renee calling for your morning wake-up call, thats funny Ametra says hi too," Riley said giggling as she sent another text to Ametra.
" Yeah, she wants us all to meet at the mall at 10 in the morning, tell Ametra." Lexi said to her.
" Ok," Riley said as she texted Ametra. This is how the conversation went.
~ Riles bo Biles- Hey Girl, Renee just called Lexi for her wakey wakey call.
~ Ametra Rox- LoL. That is so funny. Bet shes whining.
~ Riles bo Biles- Doesnt she always. LoL. Wait! She wants me to tell you something.
~ Ametra Rox- Something from Renee right!
~ Riles bo Biles- Yeah, Renee wants us at the mall in 2 hours.
~ Ametra Rox- I smell Kou all over this.
~ Riles bo Biles- Well Lexi said something about a meeting.
~ Ametra Rox- the meeting, great... Well no worries Jazzy and I will be there
~ Riles bo Biles- Nice name for Jasmine. Alright well I will see you soon.
~ Ametra Rox- Totally, Peace Out *Signs off*
" Alright, well Ametra said Jasmine will be there as well, She is over her house." Riley told Lexi as she shut her phone and went to go get ready.
Lexi had called the other sailors, well the ones she was told too. Since Jasmine Hanson, aka Sailor Taurus, already knew that was one sailor off her list. She then called Heather.
" Heather, Renee wants us all at the mall in 2," Lexi told Heather who had picked her cell up pretty quickly.
" 2 minutes," Heather replied.
" No, 2 hours, see you then." Lexi said as she hung up and then called Mai Soochi, aka Sailor Gemini, she was the outspoken one of the group.
" Hello," Mai said into the phone.
" Mai, its Lex, Just letting you know that Renee wants us at the mall in 2 hours." Lexi replied to her.
" Oh nice, another manicure," Mai said laughing.
" Sure seems like it, see you there," Lexi said as she hung up and began to get ready as well.

By 10 am every sailor was at the mall. Wanting to know what Renee's request was for this, so called trip.

~Find out what happens next, more soon.~
Go to the top of the page
Riliana
post Aug 11 2007, 3:43 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

I guess no body likes it!
John
post Aug 11 2007, 6:15 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

It may take a while to get people who want to read it.
Riliana
post Aug 11 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I figured that... Not many people read these i can sort of tell... But I am going to post chapter 2 now!

A Pre-Shopping Experience with Renee and the Guys

Lexi had lead Riley, Mai, Heather, Ametra and Jasmine to the mall. She was wondering if this was the best place to have this wonder Sailor meeting that Renee had planned. She felt it was just shopping then meeting in the park. She had lead the other girls to the food court and sat at the usual table waiting for the others. So yeah she felt as if this was a trick. Now the girls didn’t arrive with Renee since Renee always took way to long getting ready. Well Riley had reconized the first sailor to arrive. She seemed to be skipping towards the table in a happy, that was Miss Amy Saf. Now Amy was always in a good mood. Amy was another Sailor of course, she was Sailor Pisces.

“ Hi girls, any idea why Renee wants us at the mall?” Amy asked the others as she finally made it to the table.

“ Well like we all said to each other, we think it has Kou all over it.” Riley said giggling, making everyone giggle. Ametra leaned over and whispered to Riley.

“ That and well maybe Rou is another thing for well, Lexi.” Ametra said giggling and receiving a small push from Lexi.

“ I heard that,” Lexi said glaring at Ametra.

“ Hey look its Naomi,” Jasmine said as she saw another girl walking towards the group, digging through her purse.

Naomi Izumi is yet another Sailor. As a matter of fact she was Sailor Scorpio. Naomi, like Ametra, and Amy had a lot of fans. Naomi was a model and she was worn out since she had a six in the morning photo shoot and well almost felt really tired to do anything. But she came anyways.

“ Morning guys,” Naomi said as she yawned and sat down in a chair.

“ Morning Naomi, another shoot,” Lexi asked her friend.

“ Yep, this was one was just thirty minutes earlier than the last one.” Naomi said just as Ashlee, yet another sailor came up to them. Naomi and Ashlee were really close. Ashlee was Sailor Cancer, yet another nice one.

“ I smell a shopping spree,” Ashlee said.

“ So do I actually,” Ametra said smiling.

“ Yeah especially for the dimwit Kou,” Mai said rolling her eyes.

Just then Renee appeared with Kairi, again do I have to say another Sailor. Kairi is Sailor Virgo, a girl who right now isnt in the mood to have a boyfriend.

“ You girls made it, great.” Renee said as she took a seat.

“ Yeah you can say that again.” Ametra said to Renee.

“ So what is the plans, are we going to start this meeting?,” Riley had asked as she looked at Kairi.

“ Well, change of plans, were going shopping with some friends first.” Renee said to Riley.

“ But all of us are here, who else do we need,” Jasmine said as she looked over to Ametra and smiled.

“ There are about others were missing according to Renee,” Kairi said to the group as she too sat down.

“ How do you know this Kairi,” Amy asked her friend.

“ Simple, I stayed with Renee last night. Since my father has gone into the city for a meeting.” Kairi said to the others.

“ So who are these other friends of ours, better not be well evil” Naomi asked in a whisper-like voice.

“ Would I do that come on girls?” Renee said posing and smiling innocently. The others looked at each other and smiled.

“ YEAH,” the others said giggling.

“ Well I don’t think you would do that, Renee,” Heather replied.

“ Thanks Heather, at least I can count on you. I thought I knew you better Ashlee.” Renee said looking at Ashlee.

“ You did, but he what can I say, you brought it on yourself.”Ashlee said smiling and giggling.

Just then 7 unknown shadows appeared.

“ Are we late?” said a voice so familiar to the group, Mai could actually barf.

“ What, they are coming with us.” Mai said looking at the seven, yet so handsome boys.

First there the singing group Shining Eyes. Lets start with a gently whose name is Kou, aka Knight Striker, he has been dating Renee for a very long time. Kou is well very charming, quite the singer and knows how to lay the moves on Renee, and Renee can’t get enough of Kou. Who wouldn’t? Then you have another one of Kou’s band mates and plays Piano is Rou, aka Knight Sourrond, he has a complete romantic thing for Lexi. Rou is sort of the guy who gives cute sweet names to Lexi, write yet amazing poetry and tends to treat her the right way a lady should be treated. Again another guy to good to be true. The third and final member of the trio band is Zuko, aka Knight Enisho, he is kind of disappointed at the moment that Jasmine as a thing for the girl like, which is Ametra. Zuko tries to jump in and help the girl of his dreams the best he can, he would do anything for Ametra. Like I said not many guys like this.

Next to Zuko was Pai, aka Knight Enio, he was well a gentlemen at first hands and has the hots for well Amy. Another great guy right. That’s what I thought too. Bronson was next. He was standing next to Rou. Bronson Arroyo, aka Knight Flamis and the elder brother to Riley Arroyo, has been quite known for his cooking. Renee loves is foods and is glad someone cooks for her. He actually has an eye for the outspoken chick, Mai Soochi. Bronson protects every sailor with all he has, doesn’t matter who he is crushing on or not. He even teams up with Fiery, Riley’s partner when Sailor Aries. But he watches out for his little sister, doesn’t dig her boyfriend actually. Another charming gentletmen. Ha! Next to Kou, on the other end of Bronson, is Ace Timber, aka Kinght Hector. He is a poetry guy just like Rou and tends to be sweet and tender to Miss Riley. That’s right he has a thing for her and knows that everyone yet warns him to watch out. Treating Riley with respect and finding out they have so muchin common he actually had won her heart over. Another Romantic guy, hmmmm what is this world coming to! Finally the last guy there with them was Jake Benjamin, aka Knight Ashton, he has a complete thing for Heather. Yes Jake like Heather is the newcomer of the group, and well lets just say it was it was love at first sight.

Now yeah, there should be one other guy but he betrayed the group just like Minaka. Well wouldn’t you if you were dating the chick. His name was Mark, aka Knight Thunderbolt, and of course his girl is Minaka. He wasn’t going to let her go evil and leave him on the side of the good, so lets follow her. Yeah and the others arent happy about that either, for both Minaka and Mark.

“ I cant believe they are coming,” Mai said.

“ Well get use to it, your going to see us a lot these days. Hey Sweetie,” Kou said to Renee smiling.

“ Oh Kou, I missed you so much,” Renee said hugging him.

“ Hey there my flower girl,” Rou said as he went over and took Lexi’s hand.

“ Hi Rou,” Lexi said blushing.

“ Ametra, hey,” Zuko said as he then noticed Jasmine was close to her he sighed.

“ Oh hello,” Ametra replied back to him smiling.

“ Morning ladies, Hey Doll,” Bronson said to the girls then looked at Mai smiling.

“ Hello Bronson, good to see you,” Mai said zoning everything out, since her main squeeze had arrived.

“ You too,” Bronson said to her. Ace went over to Riley and placed his arm over her and kissed her cheek.

“ Hey Darling, how are you today?” Ace said to her.

“ Pretty good actually thanks for asking Ace,” Riley said leaning against him and smiling.

“ Your welcome,” he said back to her.

“ AHEM!!” Bronson coughed, making everyone burst out laughing. Riley and Ace separated as fast as Kou’s Lightening power.

“ Jeeze bubby, so mean of you. You don’t see me separating Barbie and Ken do you,” Riley said to Bronson, pointing out the nicknames she had given them.

“ Hey Heather-Bear,” Jake said as he went over to Heather placing his hands on her shoulders.

“ Hey Jakey,” Heather replied back as she looked up at him smiling.

“ Pai!!” Amy said running over to him giving him a big hug. He was surprised at this and quickly hugged her back.

“ Hey baby,” he said as he hugged her. Everyone else looked at the cute couples and smiled, that is well Jasmine and Kairi. Jasmine liked Ametra, duh, she didn’t need a guy.

“ You know Ametra, you would look totally amazing in red,” Jasmine told her friend as it made Zuko quite ticked off.

“ You really think so. I think I would too,” Ametra said smiling at her.

“ I think they all are so cute together,” Naomi told Ashlee, who nodded in agreement.

“ Yeah they are, I love the name Riley gave to her brother,” Ashlee said giggling.

“ Thank you. He wishes he was a Ken,” she said smiling making the other laugh yet again.

“ I don’t need a guy now. Girls are good with out them,” Kairi said to the group.

“ Yeah, girls are actually stronger than guys. Take Lexi for a matter of fact, whoa is all I can say. But its nice to have one around to keep you company,” Rou told Kairi smiling at her then at Lexi.

“ Yeah but you have girls to keep you company, they are more into girl stuff than guys,” Kairi said back.

“ Kairi, we might not be into girl things, but we like doing things with you girls,” Ace replied to her comment.

“ Ok, I know you do, but still,” Kairi said to them.

“ We can always introduce you to a guy, Kairi, you do know that,” Kou said to her.

“ I know but not right now, ok,” Kairi replied.

“ Right now you don’t, but you will one day,” Bronson said to her smiling.

“ Alright enough, lets get shopping, I have a meeting to plan with everyone, and then a 2 in the afternoon nail appointment, which everyone is getting done.” Renee said just a little snappy that Kairi was getting the attention. The guys all backed away from the girls, hands placed in front of them waving them like crazy.

“ NO NO NO, we are not getting our nails done!!!” They all said together. The girls looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

“ Oh why not hmmmmm.” Lexi, Riley and Ametra said laughing.

“ That’s asking a lot you know, that’s like saying….” Zuko was saying but was cut off by Jake.

“ That guys should wear pink dresses,” Jake said to the group. The girls looked at each other and laughed again.

“ You know I could arrange that you know. I am pretty sure all of us have a dress you could all wear.” Riley said to them. The guys backed up again.

“ Alright we came here to shop for guy clothes, help determine what looks good on you ladies, carry your bags, and well keep you company,” Kou said to them all.

“ Yeah not to wear dresses, that’s just wrong,” Pai said as well.

“ Ok, ok no dresses, but can we go ahead and start shopping, we don’t have much time you know,” Renee said to them all.

“ Alright lets get going then,” Rou and Ace replied as the guys walked back to the girls.

They all left the food court and stopped of at Extremez, the hot newest store for teens.

What will they choose to wear. What is enemies of the Sailors thinking, will they have their meeting and will Renee get her nails done? Find out more later.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:05 AM