Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Sailor Moon And The Order Of The Phoenix
melgirl1778
post Jul 12 2007, 8:28 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I know this isn't a winx club story but i just wrote it and wanted to share it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey! I really wanted to do an x-over with Harry Potter and Sailor moon so here it is. This takes place in a slight AU. Dumbledore is still alive, and the story takes place in TOofP. The story takes place through out the book and just add a few major differences.

Poll: Should Sirius die?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Harry laid in the garden below the window on number 4 Privet Dr. He is listening for any news of an odd attack on the muggle news. So far he has had no connection to the world to which he belongs. He has only received vague letters from his friends Hermione and Ron. And a couple of letters from his godfather Sirius. Harry was mad that they were off together while he was stuck and when he asked questions all the replied was – i'm sure we will see you soon.

After the news had ended he decided to go for a walk since he had no intention to go to the Dursleys until as late as possible, which was just before Dudley came home. He headed down an ally to the park, which Dudley and his”friends” had almost completely vandalized. He sat down on the only non- broken swing. He looked up to find Dudley and his gang. After a few smart remarks about Harry’s sleep, Harry had his wand out to threaten. As soon as he did this the air became very cold and Dudley’s friends ran away leaving only Harry and Dudley. Soon after the Dementors attacked. Harry tried to fight back with his Patronus, but was unsuccessful since he couldn’t bring up any joyful thoughts. Dudley dropped down and was almost kissed before Harry’s Potronus worked.

Miss. Fig was trying to run to them. Harry tried to hide his wand but the so thought muggle said. “Don’t put your wand away!”

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Usagi was walking on her way to Mamoru’s house after school. It was the end of a very long week at school and he had said he had something special planned for them. Luckily here were no enemies since Galaxia. She almost made her way there when a black cat with a crescent moon bald spot on her forehead.

“USAGI!!!” the cat called, making the meatball headed blonde turn around.

“Luna, I told you I was going to Mamoru’s after school. And we don’t have a senshi meeting today.” Usagi whined.

Luna sighed. “An emergency meeting has been called. Setsuna arrived at the temple saying something about trouble in England. Go and get Mamoru and meet us back at the temple.”

Usagi sighed. She hoped it wasn’t a new enemy; she was enjoying the peace before she knew Crystal Tokyo would be formed and she would become queen. She still wasn’t sure how this was going to happen. She ran the rest of the way to Mamoru’s Apartment. She waved to the door man as she sped by. Since she had been there so much lately, they knew each other quite well. She Stepped into the elevator and waited on the way up. Usagi hated the elevator music and was wondering why she didn’t take the stairs instead but the door binged and opened.

Usagi walked up to a door on the right side of the hallway. On it was a plaque that neatly wrote Mamoru Chiba. Usagi knocked. “Mamo-chan!”

Not soon after Mamoru opened the door and picked usako up in his arms. “Your hear a bit early, that’s not like you.” He smiled kissing her.

“Mamo-chan! Stop.” Usagi pushed away politely. “It’s important. On my way over Luna came running to me and said Setsuna called a emergency meeting. I hope it’s not another Enemy, I was enjoying the peace.”

Mamoru looked worried now also. “Oh. Well then let’s go in my car.” He went into the kitchen to get his car keys. He was also upset and didn’t want a enemy. Tonight he was planning on Proposing to Usako and now it was ruined. He went through a lot of trouble trying to convince Usakos father to let me ask for his daughters hand in marriage.

Usagi noticed Mamo-chan change in attitude. “What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Its nothing, we better hurry before Rai gets to mad.” The two got into Mamoru’s Car and set out to the temple. The car ride was quiet.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Harry didn’t know what to do. This muggle just told him to keep his wand out. How did she know about him? Was she really a muggle? If she was a witch, what was she doing here? All these thoughts were rushing through Harry’s mind.

Mrs. Figg walked up to Harry. “Dementors! Here! What will Dumbledore say?” She was muttering to herself.

“Harry heard her mention Dumbledore. “You know who Dumbledore is?” she asked shocked.

“Of course! You didn’t expect him to leave you here to wonder all by yourself, did you? After what happened with you- know – Who?”

Harry as at a lot of words. The Mrs. Figg started giving instructions. “Take you Cousin and get back home. And don’t leave! I’m sure you will get instructions soon enough.”

Harry, with Dudley on his back struggled back to the Dursley’s. As soon as he opened the door, Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia started asking Harry Questions about what Happened to their precious duddlykins. Just then a owl flew in with a letter that landed in Harry’s hands. Harry read it fast, but it aid something about him being expelled from Hogwarts and his wand being destroyed. This got him even more upset. How could I get expelled from Hogwarts! Harry thought. Soon after another owl flew in, this time with a letter from Mr. Weasley. It said something about Dumbledore Fixing the problem and he will have a hearing about what will be done, but he will not be expelled nor has wand destroyed. This gave Harry some relief.

Harry was too distracted to realize that the Dursleys were kicking him out, but a scarlet letter came with a warning of some kind to Aunt Petunia. Harry was soon after sent to his room.

After a couple days of being locked in his room, the Dursleys announced they wee going out. Harry really didn’t care though. He was petting Hedwig when he heard a thump from downstairs.

Soon after his door was being unlocked and the door opened revealing Moody, Lupkin, and few other witches and wizard and a odd witch with purple hair. Harry was overjoyed to see them. The purple haired own came up. “Hurry up, we have to leave before them come back.’

Harry tried to ask questions but was quickly hushed up while the purple haired own, who he found out name was Tonks, did some spells to pack his things. He was ushered outside and was told to fly in the middle. Soon they arrived on a street and a building seemed to grow in front of him.

Harry looked up to moody with a questioning expression. “This is Number 12 Grimuald place.” They hurried inside before Harry could ask more questions. Once inside the group walked into the kitchen leaving harry behind, but he was soon greeted by Mrs. Weasley. “Harry dear, it is so nice to see you again. Sorry, but I cant explain now, there is a meeting going on, but go upstairs and Ron and Hermione will explain. On his was up stairs he heard something about Dumbledore being busy with something important.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That’s all I’m writing for now, but will put up another Chapter tomarrow!!!!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Go to the top of the page
B-loommy
post Jul 14 2007, 7:20 PM
Post #2

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

I think its good. Go on. I`s sure it will come more people Mel. icon_surprised.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_razz.gif
darkar
post Jul 14 2007, 7:25 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Interesting.
i may like to read more
plz continue ^_^

--------------------

melgirl1778
post Jul 14 2007, 7:32 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

thanxs guys! ill post more soon!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Anime Princess
post Jul 14 2007, 7:33 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

'm reraly nteresting in this story i've never realy thought of doing a cross over between my fav movie/book and my fav anime show

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

melgirl1778
post Jul 14 2007, 8:05 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

thanks for the reviews! here is the next chapter, my chapters are short, mainly becaue im to impatient and cant sit down long enough to write a really long one.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

Harry walked up the steps to the room. As soon as he opened the door he was ambushed with a hug from Hermione.

“We are so sorry! But Dumbledore made us promise.” Hermione apologized. Harry muttered an "its okay" and looked for some kind of explanation.

“We are at the headquarters for the order of the phoenix.” Ron began to explain. “Before when You- know – who was in power the group helps fight against him, not that he is back Dumbledore called everyone back to help fight. It’s been a nasty fight though they don’t tell us much. We rant allowed in there meetings.” This made Harry feel a bit better but not much.

The rest of the summer Harry, Ron, and Hermione help clean out the house, which he found out was Sirius’s. The time soon came for them to head to Hogwarts.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Usagi and Mamoru made it to the temple at the same time the rest of the girls had. They walked in and sat on the floor beside mina. Sailor Pluto was standing in the middle waiting for the rest to arrive. When Pluto began, only Usagi, Mamoru, Mina, Amy, Rei, and Lita were there.

“Are the outers not coming?” Usagi asked, she just assumed that since Pluto was there they would be also.

“No.” Pluto simply answered. “Ok, I have recently received contact from an old friend. Albus Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts School for witchcraft and wizardry. He had asked for help defeating a dark lord. And as we are the protectors of this planet, it is our duty to help.” Pluto paused, but continued. The rest of the scouts were at a lose for words. “You will be attending the school and I will be teaching. Seeing as you are older then first years, you will be put into year 5.”

Usagi interrupted. “There are other magical people?”

“Yes. They have existed since the silver millennium, they went into hiding after the earth rejected magic.” Pluto explained. “They have all heard the story of serenity and her guard, but will not know that it is you. Only some will relieve it, so I suggest you keep it a secret.”

“Wow! A hole other magical world, who would of thought.” Said Lita

“Yea, it is very interesting.” Amy replied.

“I hope there are cut guys!” mina screamed.

Rei didn’t say anything but smiled.

“You will be going to collect your things now.” Pluto handed them all a list of thing needed for the year. “I already sent a notice to your parents for your absence. We will be using the sailor teleport to arrive at diagon alley.” The sailors nodded and formed a circle. They no longer needed to be in sailor form to teleport and they arrived in diagon alley.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yep, thats all there is. Next chapter is coming soon!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Anime Princess
post Jul 15 2007, 7:33 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

wow this story is soo interesting i soo cant wait 4 more icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

darkar
post Jul 15 2007, 7:59 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

good one glad to read it
plz post more ^_^

--------------------

B-loommy
post Jul 15 2007, 10:56 AM
Post #9

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

It Rocks...... Continue. Its GREAT!!
melgirl1778
post Jul 15 2007, 5:27 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

thanx so much guys!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:14 AM