Anime Princess
post Sep 6 2007, 4:54 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Chapter one

The beginning

“Ella darling there someone here to talk to you” came Ella’s mothers voice
“coming mother” said Ella getting up and clicking her fingers changing from her pyjamas into her favourite pink skirt and t shirt, and going downstairs she was expecting to see one of her friends or her sister but it was none other the professor Dumbledore headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

“Sweetie this is professor Dumbledore he is the headmaster of Hogwarts” said her mother
“Ella I need your help” said Dumbledore looking at her through his half moon shaped glasses “but to do so you will have to attend Hogwarts but you are not to let anyone know you aren’t actually a witch, this year a boy named Harry potter will be starting at Hogwarts, when he was one his parents were killed by lord voldemort although voldamort lost his powers when he tried to kill Harry I am sure he’s going to try and return and fairies are normally stronger then witches and wizards I was hoping that you would be able to help me protect Harry from voldimort, so can you help me” finished Dumbledore still looking at Ella.

“Umm” said Ella looking at her mother for help
“If you don’t want to help me Ella it’s ok” said Dumbledore
“I’ll do it” said Ella standing up
“ok the school year starts on September 1st I will send you every thing you will need in the mean time if you change you mind or have any questions send me a letter with this owl” said Dumbledore handing her a white owl then he stood up and walked to the door and opened it but before he walked out he turned around and said “I shall see you on the first of September” and he walked out the door and apperated.

“Ella” said her mother as Ella waved her hand turning the spoon into a mirror and changing her hair style “are you sure you want to do this you’re not going to be allowed to use your powers that the witches and wizards at Hogwarts won’t have and you’ll have to use a wand”

“Don’t worry mother I know that this Harry potter boy is in real danger and if I don’t help Dumbledore he could get seriously hurt and I understand that I won’t be allowed to transform into my fairy form.” Replied Ella
“You know I have never seen you get changed or do your hair without using magic, you do realize that Hogwarts student probably can’t do that” said her mother smiling
“And I do believe that there are no prince wizards or princess witches which means you probably will be unable to ware your tiara”
“mother I’m sure I’ll be fine look” said Ella clicking her fingers making her jewellery box appear on the table and taking a headband brush and some clips out and putting her tiara in it, then she took her hair out brushed it then put the headband in and clipped her hair up “see I did my hair without magic”
“Ok”

The rest of the holidays went by quickly and before Ella knew it, it was the first of September and her mother and her were at kings cross station with all her new school stuff and her owl named after her sister, Stella, who lives with her dad in solaria and is a sophmor at alfea.

“Mother” said Ella looking at the platforms “did professor Dumbledore tell you how we’re meant to get on platform 9 ¾”
“he said that to get to the platform we’re meant to walk though the wall between platforms 9 and 10” said her mother meanwhile Harry potter was just in front of the walking over to a group of people all with bright red hair to find out how to get on to the platform and Ella realised that the best way to meet Harry would be to pretend she didn’t know how to get onto the platform to so she turned to her mother and said “mother I’ll send you a letter with Stella when I get to Hogwarts ok I’m going to meet Harry ok”

“Ok sweetie” replied her mother kissing her on the cheek and Ella walked over to Harry and said “hi I’m Ella do you know how to get to platform 9 ¾”
“I’m Harry I’m sorry I can’t help you” said Harry and he continued to walk towards the group with red hair as the oldest boy walked through the wall then the twins went through and Harry and Ella walked up to the woman and Harry said “excuse me how do you get onto the platform”
“just walk through the wall between platforms nine and ten” answered the woman and Harry walked through then Ella did and they found themselves staring at a scarlet steam engine as they started to walk towards the train the last boy from the red haired group came up behind them and said “hi I’m Ron weasly do you mind if I sit with you on the train”
“I’m Ella Delacroix I don’t mind if you sit with us” said Ella
“I don’t mind if you sit with us” said Harry and the all got on the train and found a compartment.
“You haven’t introduced yourself” said Ron sitting down
“Oh sorry I’m Harry potter” said Harry and as Harry and Ron talked Ella pulled a locket out of her trunk and opened it and it started to play music and as soon as Harry and Ron heard it they stoped talking and looked at the locket.

When Ella saw them looking at the locket she closed it and put it back in her trunk then she thought ‘what am I getting myself into’ and as she looked out the window it started to rain and she instantly went to point her finger at the window and make it stop raining but she knew she cant, then she thought of a way she could and just as she got her wand out a young lady with bushy brown hair opened the compartment door and said “has anyone seen a toad a boy named Neville lost one”
“no” said Ella Ron and Harry at the same time then the girl said “oh are you doing magic” seeing Ella’s wand “yes I was going to try a spell my cousin showed me a few years ago” said Ella and she pointed her wand at the window and said “sun shine bright” and it stoped raining and the girl gasped and said “wow weather spells are way advanced magic beyond 7th year” then she said “I’m Hermione granger”
“Pleased to meet you Hermione I’m Ella Delacroix” said Ella and Ron said “I’m Ron weasely” but before Harry could introduce himself Hermione said “holy crickets your Harry potter”

“Anyway you should get changed we’ll be there in about five minutes” said Hermione and she walked out the door.
Ella looked at Harry and Ron and said “don’t tell anyone I can do this” and she waved her wand and Ron Harry and herself were all in their school uniforms.
“Wow” said Harry

“So Ella do you know much about Hogwarts” asked Harry as they got their trunks down
“no not really” replied Ella grabbing Stella’s and Hedwig’s cages down as the train came to a stop and they got off the trains and herd a loud voice saying first years, first years over here please so they followed the voice and met Hagrid and they went across the black lake in boats to get to Hogwarts.

(tell m,e what you think i've got chapter two all writen i'll post it tomorrow ^_^)

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Go to the top of the page
Anime Princess
post Sep 6 2007, 8:32 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 2

Welcome to Hogwarts

"Wow" said Ella as all the first years walked into the great hall and as the first years walked up between the Gryffindor and hufflepuff tables Ella had a vision of Harry being put into Gryffindor so she knew she had to be in Gryffindor house to so she quickly thought "to do my job and protect my friend I must being Gryffindor" and as she thought this she gave her finger a little flick completing the spell so that the sorting hat places her into Gryffindor.

After the sorting in which Harry Ron Hermione and Ella all got sorted into Gryffindor professor Dumbledore stood up to deliver his start of term speech and at the end of it he said "to first years welcome and to all others welcome back" then all the plates on the four tables became filled with food and as they ate

The other weasly's introduced their selves and Ron said, "So Ella are you pure blood half blood or muggle born"

"Huh" said Ella, as she had no clue what he was talking about

"Are you parents a wizard and witch or is one a wizard or witch and one not or are neither" said Ron looking strangely at Ella

"Oh neither their fairies" replied Ella forgetting she's not meant to tell anyone she's not a witch, and Hermione, Harry and the weasly's laughed then Ron said "are you serious?" and Ella was about reply but Harry cut across her and said "offcourse she's not serious this isn't a school for fairies."

"So which is it" said Ron starting to sound rather nasty and Dumbledore having herd Ron's question telepathically told Ella to say muggle born, "umm neither of my parents are witch or wizard" replied Ella then Hermione said to Ella because Ella looked as if not having a witch or a wizard for parents is a bad thing, "don't worry my parents aren't magic I'm muggle born too"

All of a sudden Ella sensed danger and she tried to think of a way to locate the source of power and a vision appeared in her mind but she didn't understand it, it was of a girl with shoulder length pale pink hair sitting in a corner all alone, and all of a sudden she got a major power burst and nearly fainted "Ella" said Harry grabbing her hand under the table and looking into her pinkish purple eyes "are you feeling ok"

Ella rubbed her head and said "yea just a headache."

"Ok" said Harry not entirely convinced that she was ok but he thought that if she wanted to talk about it she would.

"First years follow me" said Percy walking to the end of the Gryffindor table waiting for the first years and he led them up to the Gryffindor dormitories and after everyone else had gone up to their dormitories Harry turned to Ella and said "you know if ever you need to talk I'll always be here", "thankyou Harry" replied Ella smiling as she turned around and walked up to the girls dormitory.

--------------------

mimi_x3
post Sep 6 2007, 8:45 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

wow anime your really good =] please continue

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Anime Princess
post Sep 6 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Chapter 3

To Close For Comfort

“Come on Ella time to get up” said Hermione pulling open the curtains of Ella’s bed “hmm how one earth could she have left without me noticing” said Hermione to herself noticing Ella wasn’t there so she decided to go down to the common room.
“Hmm not here either” thought Hermione ‘she said she’d wait for me.’

Meanwhile upstairs in the boys dormitories Harry woke up and screamed as he saw a little fairy like figure floating above him and as everyone in the dormitory woke up the fairy disappeared, “Harry what’s wrong mate” said Ron getting out of bed
Harry calmed down a bit and said, “Sorry I must have had a bad dream”
“Ok” replied Ron “bloody hell is that the time” said Ron looking at his watch and seeing it was only six Harry didn’t say anything he just shrugged and got dressed as Ron went back to sleep

“Where have you been” exclaimed Hermione as Ella came through the portrait hole
“I went for a walk” replied Ella “at six in the morning,” said Hermione in disbelief
“Yea some people do actually find it nice at this time” said Ella walking back up to the girl’s dormitory Hermione sighed and went and sat down in an armchair beside the fireplace. “That was close,” thought Ella pulling the curtains around her bed and she flicked her finger instead of getting ready without magic and she went back down stairs. “I’ll meet you in class I have something I have to do” said Ella before walking out of the portrait hole.

“Hey Hermione have you seen Ella I need to talk to her about something” said Harry as he came into the common room “yea she just left” said Hermione and as Harry went through the portrait hole Hermione went back to reading her book.

“hey ella wait up” said harry as he spotted ella going around a corner. “oh no” gasped Ella seeing Harry and she quickly rounded the corner and turned invisible “Ella” said Harry looking around as he turned the corner and saw that Ella wasn’t there and he looked straight at her without even noticing ‘hmm she must already be down at breakfast’ thought Harry and he continued walking Ella carefully followed him still invisible and as soon as she saw him enter the great hall she went to Dumbledore’s office.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 7 2007, 4:15 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

great story

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:03 AM