Add Reply
> Fave Disney Movie
Zhanneel
post Aug 22 2008, 3:39 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ahh, yes, Jasmine is totally the bomb! I loved watching the Aladdin cartoon show and she constantly was kicking booty left and right ^^.
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Aug 22 2008, 3:39 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

When I was little I liked 101 Dalmations and the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I never really liked all the princess (even when I was little I wasn't into all the glitter and shine of the princesses) I also still really like Oliver and Company, and the Aristocats. But I also really like Mulan and Pocahontas. I really love all the pixar movies (except Ratatouille, I really disliked that one, and I have yet to see Wall-E) because they're such good animation! I don't really believe in happy endings, I'm not too optimistic after entering high school.
Jahnavi
post Aug 22 2008, 3:54 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

I'm yet to see Wall-E too, but hopefully I can go watch it once my mid-terms end...

Why didn't you like Ratatouille?

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zhanneel
post Aug 22 2008, 8:42 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

While I'm not into 3-D animation, Ratatouille does seem cute for it's laugh factor. One of the movies that even adults would find funny and entertaining.

And sorry to hear that high school is the pits Abby =(. If it's any consolation I hated high school too. But things got so much brighter when I graduated. That's what you need to look forward to: after high school, when you can finally breathe.
AnnieBelle
post Aug 23 2008, 3:31 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Let's see...Oh, yes. I forgot about The Little Mermaid {HOW? I was watching it with my neighbor while posting that...-_-"}. I remember once in a while in the mornings I would watch Toon Disney and the TV show would be on, I thought it was funny. But the only episode I can say I remember is this one with Ariel playing a calliope very badly and waking up some sea monster. xD that sounds so cliché.

Oh, and a secret? I don't find Cinderella II nearly as awful as a bajillion and a half people say it was.

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Aug 23 2008, 10:02 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Speaking of The Little Mermaid, cute avatar, Annie!

--------------------
Abby
post Aug 23 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

I don't like it because I like all of the pixar movies that take inanimate objects (like cars, monsters, toys, fish) that don't talk and make them have human like qualities. I know in ratatouille the rats talk, but I consider that chef kid to be one of the main characters (it does have a lot to do with him) and I just don't like how they brought humans into it like that. It is still a good movie, but my least favorite out of all the pixar films.

I just don't know what to look forward to anymore, since I have no clue what I'll be doing after high school, and I know I'll be living on my own since all my friends say they're moving far away from here, it's just complicated.
Jahnavi
post Aug 24 2008, 3:15 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

I know how you feel about the high school problem, I'm facing a similar situation.
See, my school only goes upto the 10th grade (at least for the stream my friends and I are taking). So for the 11th and 12th grade, we'll all probably have to join new schools. And just the fact that I'm going to have to leave all the friends I grew up with and start in a new school isn't all of it. A lot of my friends already have plans to study in different cities in India and some are even going to different countries.
That's why I really want to make the most of my last two years in the school I'm currently in, because it's probably the only time I'll really get to spend with my friends.

--------------------
Abby
post Aug 28 2008, 9:08 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

That's really sad Jahnvai. Hopefully everything works out for you. With me it's just all the petty drama that seems to end up surrounding me every year at school. I almost want to start off new, but there are a few people I will miss. I think the end of this year will be sad with some of the seniors graduating since some of them I'm getting a bit closer too.
Riiana
post Sep 7 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Mine's got to be Cinderella icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
dittadulla
post Sep 7 2008, 1:16 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

mine is definitly The Little Mermaid^^ I also do love Pocahontas^^

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Sep 7 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Pocahontas was too sad (at least, the ending) =(... But it was still a great movie.
Riiana
post Sep 8 2008, 7:10 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

The Little Mermaid, Winnie The Pooh and Cindeella are deffinatly my faves. =D

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Oct 26 2008, 5:42 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, here's one I totally forgot about [which is quite sad, considering it's only like my favorite Disney movie EVER]:
The Nightmare Before Christmas, anyone?
Or am I the only person who finds the movie so dark and slightly creepy that it's totally awesome?

[read the above as: Annie is totally cheezing obsessed with this movie and even made her best friend and her best friend's siblings watch the movie with her last year, which led to her best friend getting her the slippers she's currently wearing?]
[also: Sarah gave me said slippers at school, at 5th hour, and with the principal's easy-to-get permission, I wore the slippers THE REST OF THE DAY.]

*pokes signature*

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 26 2008, 9:51 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

It's an amazing movie.... but just like Pixar movies, I don't see it as a Disney movie. Don't ask.
dittadulla
post Oct 26 2008, 3:12 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

nightmare before christmas...? how come that name sounds so familiar?

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 26 2008, 3:26 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

It's a very.... non-Disney Disney movie. And it has it's own level in Kingdom Hearts.
Zhanneel
post Oct 26 2008, 9:37 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I liked that movie too. It was a weird collaboration between happily traditional Disney and cheerfully creepy Tim Burton. I do have to say when it first came out and I watched it I was slightly scared of it ^^. Today, I'm still a little creeped out in certain scenes (i.e. the boogie man and his worms busting everywhere), but I find the movie endearing in so many ways. I wished for all the world that "Corpse Bride" would have rivaled it, but sadly it was pretty mediocre. That's okay, Jack Skellington and Sally were enough for me.

@Ditta: does this video remind you of the movie at all? It has the famous "This is Halloween" song. My that is catchy! It's stuck in my head again =P.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.
winxclubrox23
post Jun 24 2009, 9:18 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

POCAHAUNTAS! OMG! HECK YES!

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Herculus and Beauty and The Beast are very close seconds.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
sweetmusa
post Jun 24 2009, 9:18 PM
Post #60

Sirenix Fairy

i love mulan 1&2 and cinderella but i can't wait for princess protection progam to start smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

thanks Ditta for the set
an angel's smile will turn even tears into rainbows,

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 6:32 PM