Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Any winx stuff for the holidays?, Christmas, haunikka, yule...whatever you celebrate! any winx stuff
Vaughanh7
post Dec 26 2012, 9:18 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey guys!

So the holidays are here, and yesterday was 'christmas' I don't celebrate it, but my family does, and are determined to give me gifts :3....I won't complain! haha.

Along with a load of monster high dolls, bratzillaz and novis, and clothes they got me a HUGE amount of winx stuff....which I can't for the life of me imgine where from :s and they promised me it wasn't online they got ANY of them.

I got:

Bloom Charmix by simba, Bloom magical glamour and tecna magical glamour by simba, bloom concert by simba, and stella and aisha frutti/magical summer dolls (simba), along with a 50cm tall (that's like....2 feet!) stella enchantix doll! And stella/Flora believix by jakks :3 from my parents <3 the jakks dolls, easy....a lot of toy stores sell em here, but the simba dolls?!?! Where could they have gotten them :s

I also got Flora charmix by simba, and a mattel glam magic Tecna doll new in box from my boyfriend :3

It was so much more than I ever expected! And I'm so thankful for it icon_biggrin.gif

What about you guys? :)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Dec 27 2012, 2:43 AM
Post #2

A True Fairy

I got a Stella and Aisha belevix dolls for chirstmas and i hope to get musa and tenca for my b- day

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Wickedpiper
post Dec 27 2012, 7:49 PM
Post #3

Pixie

QUOTE (Marswinx85 @ Dec 26 2012, 09:43 PM) *
I got a Stella and Aisha belevix dolls for chirstmas and i hope to get musa and tenca for my b- day

I got Harmonix Stella Flora Bloom, Bloom vanity, Concert tecna and bloom
Another Morning
post Dec 27 2012, 8:23 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

All the Winx dolls I got were Jakks. I got Bloom's Believix and Speedix pack, and Bloom, Stella, and Flora's concert outfit. I also got the vanity playset.

Additionally, I got the cat and witch Make-A-Monster, Jinafire Long, Rochelle Goyle, and Robecca Steam from Monster High. :3 a nice haul.

And that is pretty impressive that they scored some Simba dolls o.o are you in the US?

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Dec 27 2012, 8:23 PM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Vaughanh7
post Dec 28 2012, 1:11 AM
Post #5

Believix Fairy

No I'm in the UK, but we're in the same position (just a little worse) with winx dolls as you in the US, we have jakks (although very little....in very few stores) and that's it. So where they got the simba winx dolls is a mystery to me! But I am planning to question them as I neeeeed to find more! these ones I got were awesome. I think I judged simba too quickly, based on their believix dolls, which looked icky in my opinion (too cluttered and heavy in make-up) but the magical glamour, magical summer and charmix dolls are gorgeous! So I have to get more :3

--------------------
Another Morning
post Dec 29 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I wish I could find some Simba dolls over here, I've only seen the Believix doll pictures. I agree, I wasn't a big fan, but now I wanna get a better look at them.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:03 PM