Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2
Abby
post Jul 13 2011, 7:05 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Who is excited for it? I am! It's hard to believe the last movie is already coming out..it feels like just yesterday the first movie came out when I was eight years old and now I'm 18!
Go to the top of the page
dejong12
post Jul 13 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #2

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Hehe, I'm super excited to see the last movie too! It's come out here in the Netherlands today, but I don't know when I'll go to the cinema to see it, because of my friends.
dittadulla
post Jul 13 2011, 9:11 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Came out today here too, not sure who to go with because either no one has time, has other plans to see it or don't want to see it jeez.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 13 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'm planning to go with my mom. It's one of the very few movie franchises I can enjoy with her that's not over..... well, it IS now..... darnit.
imdepressedxo
post Jul 14 2011, 8:57 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Going tomorrow to catch it =D Whole cinema's packed till past midnight over here, but i managed book 3 seats a week beforehand ^^

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

W.I.N.X
post Jul 14 2011, 10:29 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Seen it, it came out earlier yesterday in Australia. It was amazing.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
empire_c2
post Jul 14 2011, 4:37 PM
Post #7

Enchantix Fairy

I'll be going to see it Saturday, though opening night is Friday. I will admit, I will be sad that it will be over, but it had a good run. Hard to believe the series was going for ten years.

--------------------

The dark raven lingers in the shadows and awaits its moment.
Abby
post Jul 14 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

I'm seeing it tonight at midnight! I am going to cry so much...I cry like a baby at the end of the first part every time I watch it.
Jahnavi
post Jul 15 2011, 12:47 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I've been trying to get tickets for days now, but it's sold out everywhere. D:

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Abby
post Jul 15 2011, 7:45 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I saw it and cried so much during it! It was a fantastic movie and I can't wait to see it again!
W.I.N.X
post Jul 16 2011, 10:53 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

I've seen it twice at this point ( Isaw it the day it was released and the day after), and I cried like a baby, especially at the last scene what with the original John Williams score, paired with the fact it was over and was quite moving and from Snape's death onward, basically. This is the second movie I've literallly had tears pouring down my cheeks in xD. The first was It's A Wonderful Life xD

But I suppose the reason for that is....I've been reading/have had read to me the books/watched the movies since I was five. That's most of my life, and when it was over....it's really a major part of my life that's over. These books taught me to read. It's sad, like that, more of childhood done. And sure, there'll be other stuff....but nothing that was with me since I can remember.[/soliloquy]

That makes me sound epically sad...but I was really quite sad it's all over.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Jul 16 2011, 10:56 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Abby
post Jul 16 2011, 3:50 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (W.I.N.X @ Jul 16 2011, 06:53 AM) *
I've seen it twice at this point ( Isaw it the day it was released and the day after), and I cried like a baby, especially at the last scene what with the original John Williams score, paired with the fact it was over and was quite moving and from Snape's death onward, basically. This is the second movie I've literallly had tears pouring down my cheeks in xD. The first was It's A Wonderful Life xD

But I suppose the reason for that is....I've been reading/have had read to me the books/watched the movies since I was five. That's most of my life, and when it was over....it's really a major part of my life that's over. These books taught me to read. It's sad, like that, more of childhood done. And sure, there'll be other stuff....but nothing that was with me since I can remember.[/soliloquy]

That makes me sound epically sad...but I was really quite sad it's all over.

Yeah I felt the same way. I am probably going to see it again next week sometime but for the past ten years there has always been something Harry Potter related to look forward to like reading the next book or another movie coming out so at the end I was just crying since now it's kind of final that my childhood is over and I have to move on with my adult life.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:36 AM