Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> I hate My School, They all hate Winx Club!
Rating 5 V
SuperChick
post Jun 26 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #21

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

the last person that picked on me we got into a fight and lets just say girls and esspecially guys hit hard i regret hitting him cause he hit back ! and gave me an black eye not fun

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Go to the top of the page
Tom273
post Jun 26 2009, 2:59 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

ouch, sorry to hear you got hit back. Guys who hit girls are the worst kind of people.

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
P-girl
post Jun 26 2009, 3:00 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

But.... hitting first isn't the right way, either.
SuperChick
post Jun 26 2009, 4:58 PM
Post #24

Sirenix Fairy

but it was my fault i hit first big mistake

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
humbu111
post Jun 26 2009, 5:06 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Jun 26 2009, 6:57 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i don't mean to sound sexist but if a female hits you then why cann't a guy defend himself, you would hope it never came to that but thats another point

That existed when females had little rights, why when they are equal is it not just as wrong both ways

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SuperChick
post Jun 26 2009, 9:08 PM
Post #27

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jun 26 2009, 10:06 AM) *

yea thx

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Jun 26 2009, 11:57 AM) *
i don't mean to sound sexist but if a female hits you then why cann't a guy defend himself, you would hope it never came to that but thats another point

That existed when females had little rights, why when they are equal is it not just as wrong both ways

i totally agree that's why it's my fault

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Tash
post Jun 30 2009, 1:00 PM
Post #28

Harmonix Fairy

in the olden days when a guy hits a girl(no matter what she did first) he was known as a coward

This post has been edited by Tash: Jun 30 2009, 1:05 PM

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Sep 27 2009, 4:11 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Not really no. Guys could do whatever they wanted with their wives/daughters etc. and the women weren't allowed to say anything about it.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
rano0oma
post Sep 27 2009, 9:53 PM
Post #30

Butterflix Fairy

well tash about the teasing it's just not right to tease on people cause of what they like, so what you like winx club and they don't...they shuld just mind their own business and at your new school try to pick people who r more understanding and that would respect other peoples' opinions....

as 4 the guy hitting girl thing it's not a good thing 4 a boy to hit a girl, ask me why...cause the girl is more fragile than the boy, boys are harder than girls (that's pretty obvious don't you think?) and in my culture the boy that hits a girl is considered a coward or a baby or mentally disordered that's why boys here don't hit girls or do anything bad to them...i have boys that are my friends and me and my other friends (girls) hit them a lot (sometimes as jokes) but they can't lay a hand on us!!!

--------------------
SuperChick
post Sep 28 2009, 1:08 PM
Post #31

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (rano0oma @ Sep 27 2009, 02:53 PM) *
well tash about the teasing it's just not right to tease on people cause of what they like, so what you like winx club and they don't...they shuld just mind their own business and at your new school try to pick people who r more understanding and that would respect other peoples' opinions....

as 4 the guy hitting girl thing it's not a good thing 4 a boy to hit a girl, ask me why...cause the girl is more fragile than the boy, boys are harder than girls (that's pretty obvious don't you think?) and in my culture the boy that hits a girl is considered a coward or a baby or mentally disordered that's why boys here don't hit girls or do anything bad to them...i have boys that are my friends and me and my other friends (girls) hit them a lot (sometimes as jokes) but they can't lay a hand on us!!!

it was my fualt i hit him first....
i aint fragil and i am certinaly not nice

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
SuperChick
post Sep 28 2009, 1:08 PM
Post #32

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (rano0oma @ Sep 27 2009, 02:53 PM) *

it was my fualt i hit him first....
i aint fragil and i am certinaly not nice

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
mikirisoul
post Oct 27 2009, 9:04 PM
Post #33

Charmix Fairy

i have the same problem tash smile.gif blush.gif

This post has been edited by mikirisoul: Oct 27 2009, 9:05 PM

--------------------

WinxBloomEnchant...
post Jul 7 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #34

Charmix Fairy

I also got that problem too :3 But they just say, but still a friend of mine xD
Whenever I draw Winx fanart, then show it to my friend, the boys, always, would say,"eek! Winx Club! Winx Club suck! Winx, lalalalalala Winx, its a power of fairy" ... chicken nudget, I always late that :3 So I pretend that I only like Winx for 70%, but still, whenever got to do with Winx, they'll say those same words ~
A new pencil case... Also say,"Eh! You got Winx Club pencil case? Winx sucks!!!" zzz Then I just ignored them icon_razz.gif
Anyway, this year is my last year in my school, so after graduating, I don't need to hear those things again icon_razz.gif But maybe next year would... Cuz next year is a year of teenager, so, they'll properly even say more -,-

--------------------
{§hani}
post Jul 8 2010, 3:15 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

oh schools they can be so problematic unless your a dull object of everyone elses eye. Be yourself. theres no shame in doing what you want and feel like. Im a bit weird since im 16 and still like cartoons and anime and i draw liek crazy, i used to wear my hair huge and fluffy and my clothes are never copnventional or mainstream. So yeah i got alot of mean-ness in my time. but i found a group that i fit into perfectly. were not cool, never will be. were just us thats all and thats enough.

C:

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 AM