Add Reply
> Red error when executing search or new posts
WXLM_Tecna717
post Feb 6 2022, 2:08 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi:

When i use the new posts or even the search i get a red error telling me that something went wrong and to try again later, look at the help, or contact the admin for assistance. Sometimes these features work, sometimes they don’t.
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Feb 6 2022, 11:51 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

@WXLM_Tecna717

Hi! I hope I can help with this, I've seen this happen before. There's two things that could be going on. Either you've tried to check for new posts too soon after the last check. Or there are no new posts. Most likely it's probably the latter. If you are up-to-date on seeing all new posts, it will come back with an error because there are no new posts. I hope I didn't just confuse you more...
WXLM_Tecna717
post Feb 7 2022, 1:05 AM
Post #3

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Feb 6 2022, 3:51 PM) *
@WXLM_Tecna717

Hi! I hope I can help with this, I've seen this happen before. There's two things that could be going on. Either you've tried to check for new posts too soon after the last check. Or there are no new posts. Most likely it's probably the latter. If you are up-to-date on seeing all new posts, it will come back with an error because there are no new posts. I hope I didn't just confuse you more...

Hi:

Yes, It makes sense as to why such an error would occur. Thankf for your help

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 PM