Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Add Reply
> P-girl's Transformer corner!, Let's try this again.
P-girl
post Aug 8 2009, 6:05 PM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

And why would he want to sell?
Go to the top of the page
Cloud9
post Aug 8 2009, 9:23 PM
Post #82

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

It says in the eBay page. Apparently he's getting a Ph.D. and doesn't have time for his collection anymore.
P-girl
post Aug 8 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy

M'okay... guess we've got to grow out of it sooner or later..... *Still not ready*
wkw427
post Aug 12 2009, 1:32 AM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy

Some stuffs I have found

This post has been edited by wkw427: Aug 12 2009, 1:34 AM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Aug 12 2009, 1:48 AM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

And I just made this :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Aug 18 2009, 7:46 AM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy

How pathetic does it sound, that I want to do something for you to use that macro?
wkw427
post Aug 18 2009, 5:09 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

uh... what? lol

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Aug 22 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

So.... yeah. I bought Sideswipe as well. He's fun. Nicely detailed, pretty accurate, fun improv weapons (I can't be the only one who saw that row of grew circles and went 'Missile Launcher!'). Kickass vehicle mode..... And severely unstable. Like I said, I don't have problems with it.... but they resolved it quite cleverly before. Remember Bonecrusher?

They gave him some prongs next to his wheel-feet, and it did miracles for his stability without taking away the then-unique design of his feet. Why couldn't they do that with Sideswipe?
wkw427
post Aug 26 2009, 2:11 AM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy

More unicron. This is epic if you watch it all. It blows your mine icon_surprised.gif

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Aug 28 2009, 12:48 AM
Post #90

Cosmix Fairy

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/502975

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Aug 28 2009, 1:38 AM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Aug 30 2009, 2:20 AM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy

This is the most epic piece of music ever. simply put. epic.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Sep 7 2009, 9:00 PM
Post #93

Cosmix Fairy

I like #10 most

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Sep 7 2009, 9:02 PM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy

Gotta give Mr. Cullen props for doing the voice, satirising both him and the iconic character he voices.
P-girl
post Sep 15 2009, 6:43 PM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy

I've finally gone and wrote some Transformer fanfiction:

What's in a name

It's nothing epic, more of a 'It got stuck in my head' kind of deal. A well, hope it's enjoyable.
wkw427
post Sep 15 2009, 7:00 PM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy

That is decent

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Sep 15 2009, 7:00 PM
Post #97

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks.
wkw427
post Sep 21 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Sep 22 2009, 12:43 AM
Post #99

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Sep 26 2009, 10:00 AM
Post #100

Cosmix Fairy

Okay, time for a new recap/review of my newest toy: Animated Skywarp.

Now, before you all go 'Why not Starscream?', here are some reasons:
1. The actual Starscream toy has the wrong coloring. And not just 'I can overlook that' wrong, they made his gray/purple parts blue and his dark pink parts red, making him look like Thundercracker.
To show how glaring this is, here's Starscream:

And here's his toy:

Yeah.... something went wrong along the way.
2. I might be a collecter, but I've got a bit of a '1 toy per mold'-rule for myself, so I won't allow myself to just go and buy the entire batch.
3. I think Black/Purple is one of the greatest color combinations EVER.
4. Out of the clones, Skywarp is my favorite. He's cute, and while being a one-joke character like all the other clones, feels the most like an actual person. That, and cowardice is actually quite the forgivable sin.

Enough rambling and defending my choices for no good reason, here's what I think of the toy:
Best. Jet. Transformer. Ever.

Seriously. The accuracy in both Plane and Robot-mode are simply astounding (Altough I'm a wee bit dissapointed they couldn't get the afterburner heels right.... one of his coolest features, and they never get it right), transforming is really, really easy, especially for a Voyager model (Tough the 'fine-tuning' might take up some time), it has high stability, is very posable and has just the cutest little claw-hands.
Of course, I only got the highly dissapointing 2007-Starscream mold to compare, so I might not know about the entire spectrum, but in all, it's a cool toy.

The only thing is that mine is a bit.... rought around the edges, so to speak. There's some edges that could use some polishing and there's quite the visible amount of glue-residue right underneath the cockpit. That, and he tends to slant when I pose him.....

All in all, if you're a Starscream fan, I highly reccomend it.

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 11:32 PM