Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Vampire: The masquerade ~ Dark intentions (RolePlay), Roleplay only, no characters submitted here.
mightymarty2
post Nov 28 2013, 8:44 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John looked at Alexander knowing he was trying to be funny. Then Devlin spoke after he had started to leave, he promptly decided to follow Devlin out the door glad to leave the office of Alphonse

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 28 2013, 9:00 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Figured as much." Alexander said, grinning before seeing John hurrying away and Devlin already ahead. He sighed with a bemused smile, shrugging quite elaborately before following swiftly, waving a last goodbye to Alphonse. "Let's just try to have a good time despite the situation, okay?" He tried, walking behind the other two men.
Ranma
post Nov 28 2013, 10:07 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Devlin made his way to the elevator and waited for his party to arrive. He already had his finger on the button that lead to the first floor.

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 28 2013, 10:17 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

"You Ventrue don't screw around." Alexander said, getting into the elevator, leaning against the back wall of it casually.
Ranma
post Nov 28 2013, 7:09 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

"I see this as an opportunity for advancement," Devlin said as he pressed the button after John and Alexander entered the elevator. "Being a low level neonate isn't a good place to be. The more rank and respect one garners in the Camarilla the safer they are."

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Nov 28 2013, 7:13 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John knew exactly what he was talking about he had seen it before. Being a business owner gave him some protection as people worried about what kind of trouble he could afford for them. Though he had seen or heard of intimidation, blackmail or violence against fellow business owners. "well lets just get this done" he said waiting for the lift to reach its destination.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Nov 28 2013, 7:23 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright, point taken." Alexander said, stretching himself. "Have people respect you is always nice, especially when you're working yourself up from the bottom. I personally don't care much for rank, tough."
Ranma
post Nov 28 2013, 7:56 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

The elevator reached the bottom and Devlin stepped out. "It's okay if you don't care about rank. Sometimes it's just good to have somebody watching your back."

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 28 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

"I rather like living on my own, tough. Just doing my thing, going where I wanna go without people telling what I should do... But I'm well aware even that freedom has to be earned." Alexander said, following. "Blindly kicking ignoring authority can be just as bad as blindly following it."

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 28 2013, 8:31 PM
Ranma
post Nov 29 2013, 12:04 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

"And that's why I'm going to be on top some day. The one that stands at the top has the most freedom," Devlin said as he left the building and got into the limo. The driver was already standing with the door wide open for the group to enter.

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 29 2013, 8:30 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

"Not to mess with your dream but... does he really?" Alexander said, entering and taking a seat opposited Devlin. "There's a reason they call it 'The chains of command'."
mightymarty2
post Nov 29 2013, 8:45 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John sat down at the back facing the way they were going. He did up his seat belt and listened to the conversation for a bit before adding his thoughts into the mix "at the top you do have more freedom but that freedom his heavy with responsibility for the being under you"

--------------------
Ranma
post Nov 29 2013, 2:38 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

"The prince is the only one allowed to sire freely. Every one else needs to ask permission. There are some other benefits, and it has its downsides, but being a low class neonate is just a poor place to be."

The limo started to drive and Devlin pulled a folder out from underneath his seat. After skimming through it he looked back at his new companions and then back at the contents of the folder.

"Alexander, it seems like you have some connections. That may be of use in a bit. We're headed towards the last place the previous party was seen."

This post has been edited by Ranma: Nov 29 2013, 8:18 PM

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 29 2013, 3:02 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

"Whatever you say, dude." Alexander said, deciding to drop it. He didn't agree, but it wasn't worth fighting over, especially since they were now depending on each other.
"I know a few people, yes. And I know how to get lips flapping, too." Alexander couldn't hold back a tone of pride. He wasn't rich or influential, but he knew people and knew how to get to them.
mightymarty2
post Nov 29 2013, 6:43 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John looked towards the folder it was quite clearly important but he didn't want to push him. So decided to get a plan "What do you want me to do?" he asked Alexander

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 29 2013, 7:00 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

"What do you mean, what do I want you to do?"Alexander asked, not quite grasping how 'You have connections' went to 'I take your orders now' in John's head.
Ranma
post Nov 29 2013, 8:17 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Devlin closed the folder with a grin and looked at John. "You're the muscle of course," he answered. "Don't get me wrong, You're definitely not the Grengel stereo type. You have accumulated a great amount of wealth and assets from your own honorable profession and have many other uses on this mission. .. but out of the three of us you'll be the most useful if a fight breaks out."

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Nov 30 2013, 8:36 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"What I mean is that you know your connections who may not like to talk with two strangers around. So you may want us to stand back and act like we are not with you." John had never thought that he would be the muscle. 'breaks a lot of stereo types for accountants to' he added mentally

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 30 2013, 9:31 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

"Ah, like that." Alexander said. "Well, let's just first figure out WHO I need to contact and what questions I need to ask. Because this sort of behavior can easily backfire, y'know?" He explained. "Like, some people like for me to be completely open about it."
Ranma
post Nov 30 2013, 2:27 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

"Any strange activity raises a red flag. Strange meetings, shady looking people... vampire sitings. These guys aren't exactly worried about upholding the masquerad," Devlin said.

--------------------

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 7:06 PM