Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Agne, Yeah, yeah; I'm young to have agne
Wintra
post Dec 17 2010, 8:56 AM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Agne, on my forehead! Urgh! How can I get it off? I know the cause, the oil of my hair, it's somehow sensitive to the skin of my forehead. I've went to the doctor, applied this T3 Mycin Cream (makes my forehead even more oil-lier) and now started using Cleanser and it's healing a bit. How can I make it come off? I've read before that Agne doesn't last till old age but I can't bear those little things up my forehead!

Any natural tips? tongue.gif

--------------------

*Ravenclaw ROCKS!*
Go to the top of the page
imdepressedxo
post Dec 17 2010, 3:18 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

多喝水多吃蔬菜。少吃油腻食物。 icon_razz.gif

This post has been edited by imdepressedxo: Dec 17 2010, 3:19 PM

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 17 2010, 9:26 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

You mean Acne? Cause I never heard of Agne. ^^" Is it like Pimples appearing on your forehead?
It's normal, everyone have that when they hit hormonal changes (When growing into teenagers). Like they are growing up to become young adult instead of being a child.

The only thing I can help you is, don't use oil stuff like cream on your face or lotion. Cause they are oil too. ^^" What I did was Never touch your face with your fingers cause your fingers touches everything. =) It carries germ and causes pimple to grow. Always wash your face with soap when waking up or going to bed. =)

Don't worry, it will go away as long as you can't keep touching it, it will grow big. ^^"

These will help you:
-Clean your skin gently with a mild, non-drying soap (such as Dove, Neutrogena, or Basics). Remove all dirt or make-up. Wash once or twice a day, including after exercising. However, avoid excessive or repeated skin washing.
-Shampoo your hair daily, especially if it's oily. Comb or pull your hair back to keep the hair out of your face. Avoid tight headbands.
-Try not to squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub the pimples. Although it might be tempting to do this, it can lead to scarring and skin infections.
-Avoid touching your face with your hands or fingers.
-Avoid greasy cosmetics or creams. Look for water-based or "non-comedogenic" formulas. Take make-up off at night.

If the Acne is still a problem, your doctor can give you the medicine which will help. =) It will go away, takes time as long as you don't touch it. xD

(I understand I can't bear them either. Was just like you when I first have it. But I deal with it, they don't grow on my face. Only like once or 2 not so many. I always wash my face and try not to touch my face either. =D)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Wintra
post Dec 18 2010, 7:18 AM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (imdepressedxo @ Dec 17 2010, 11:18 PM) *
多喝水多吃蔬菜。少吃油腻食物。 icon_razz.gif

我已经做了这些东西^^“

Rita - Not to touch my face, got it! 8__8

--------------------

*Ravenclaw ROCKS!*
imdepressedxo
post Dec 18 2010, 3:18 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

祝你好运 ^^

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

Wintra
post Dec 19 2010, 5:28 AM
Post #6

Charmix Fairy

thumbsup.gif

--------------------

*Ravenclaw ROCKS!*
dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 20 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Heh, that's what I say when I was your age. xD (I asked my older cousin's advice for that issue when I was 10. xD)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Wintra
post Dec 22 2010, 5:36 AM
Post #8

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Dec 21 2010, 06:54 AM) *
Heh, that's what I say when I was your age. xD (I asked my older cousin's advice for that issue when I was 10. xD)

Nice!! How old are you, anyway, Rita?

--------------------

*Ravenclaw ROCKS!*
Vaughanh7
post Oct 28 2011, 8:06 PM
Post #9

Believix Fairy

I have baaad problems with this. Most counter bought treatments didn't work for me. Now I have to take pills and a prescribed cream. MY ADVICE-DO NOT POP THEM! this makes them kinda worse and can cause scarring. Leave them alone (i.e don't poke at them) and water them, as in, wash your face as often as you can, with hot water, and pat your face dry DO NOT RUB as this can cause skin discomfort. Drink lotts of water, and that's all you can do really.

Just take this too- Don't let anyone tell you it's because your 'dirty' or because of 'sugary and fatty foods and drinks' Acne usually isn't caused by dirt or teens/pre-teens. And sugar can't cause them at all-Don't believe me? ask a doctor :)

--------------------
{§hani}
post Nov 2 2011, 7:41 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Acne and pimples in general are best controlled with diet and exersize, think about what your eating and how you can change that. But of course Acne is also a puberty thing. For example when i was 12-14 i had bad pimples on my forehead like you and i wanted them to go away so badly but with regularly washing my face (with soft, natural cleansers) and moisturising and of course eating heaps of fruit and no chips and junk food in no time i got really good skin.
Its all about moderation, you can eat chips and pizza but once a week and not in large ammounts, clean your face, if you have a fringe, pin it up until those pimples dissapear (fringes can cause more oil) and if you wear make-up, dont as it blocks pours and only traps up those pimples and makes them wourse. a few bad pimples for a few weeks isnt all that bad in exchange for clear skin.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Emi
post Mar 16 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #11

Pixie

I didn't get Acne until I was nearly 17! (Just a few months ago, oh the joy of being a 'late bloomer'). I got it all over my forehead, nose and cheeks. It was terrible.

My advice for anyone who has Acne is too visit a Doctor. They can prescribe you antibiotics & cream which clear the spots very quickly, although if you stop taking the medication they come back again almost instantly (I was taking the medication and for about 2 weeks I stopped, they came back again very fast).

--------------------

If you would like me to make something for you, just ask

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 4:07 PM