5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Apr 21 2016, 4:51 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

The Winx went back to Alfea's past, and into a Miniworld in one of the secret rooms looking for a golden butterfly cocoon to restore Alfea's heart (yeah, it has a heart, just like Cloud Tower in S2 icon_wink.gif), when they got ambushed by the Trix... and their little dog, too ohmy.gif

Zap2it summary:
Spoiler!
When Elas rescues Bloom, his horn becomes golden for his bravery; the Winx return to the present to watch the victory of Alfea.

Thoughts:
Spoiler!
- For some reason, Elas' horn color change/power upgrade gave me a bit of an Enchantix vibe...
- Tynix can even make the butterfly talk, too? blink.gif
- The Trix getting sprung up into the air by the sudden growth of flowers is hilarious icon_biggrin.gif Dog Brafilius being similarly sprung out of Bloom's reach, not so much icon_confused.gif
- The show doesn't make it clear, but I wonder if the whole business with the fairy animals returning to Alfea has something to do with the Winx's sudden intervention when Mavilla was going to do the memory wipe...
- It's the traditional season-finale Alfea party... in the penultimate episode? In light of certain events in the actual finale, I suspect the writers may have wanted to at least give certain characters the experience...
- Kalshara finally returns after being chased off by the Trix a few eps ago, to cut a deal with the Winx. Hmm...

This post has been edited by SpiderBraids: Apr 21 2016, 4:54 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 21 2016, 6:14 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I have a problem with Elas growing in strength is none of the other fairy animals have had this and it has happened twice to Elas now. Why not the others

Well has Brafillius made any contributions apart from taking the ultimate power, stealing a stone of memory and occasionally creating a bit of havoc with monsters even if he fails to control them i.e banana monsters

I do like the music at the party but it does feel out of place with the season now even over

I am not surprised the Winx can talk to the butterfly it is a kind of animal but can we please go into the cloud tower heart I am curious as to what it would be like

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SpiderBraids
post Apr 22 2016, 5:27 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 22 2016, 1:14 AM) *
I am not surprised the Winx can talk to the butterfly it is a kind of animal but can we please go into the cloud tower heart I am curious as to what it would be like

Yes, it is an animal, but it just seems... odd to hear a voice coming from essentially a pair of fluttering wings icon_confused.gif CT's heart took the form of a chamber as I remember, so I can't really imagine it having a Miniworld... and in fact, I realize that we didn't visit any other schools than Alfea at all this season icon_confused.gif

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 22 2016, 5:35 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

That's true when we got new schools last season but given we have had the mini world in the volcano I cannot see why not

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:12 PM