Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> It Looks Like 4Kids Wont Air Season 4
Kel03
post Jun 9 2010, 3:44 AM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

I dunno if anyone here has seen this yet, but someone on the Winx-Faries Website posted this earlier on today:

"During the broadcast of Saturday's episode, the CW4Kids ran a commercial counting down the final nine episodes of Winx Club. Obviously, this means they will be ending the series at the third season and the fourth season will not premiere on American soil in July, August, September, or any other false release date.

The full text of the commercial:

Announcer: The CW4Kids is counting down the final episodes of the Winx Club!
(Preview for the next episode, "Day at the Museum")
Announcer: Only nine episodes left 'til the Winx Club series finale!
Bloom: Oh no, we're running out of time!

Have a great summer, for anyone who's out of school by now."

So it looks like 4Kids isn't going to bother with Season 4. Of course I'm unsure if this is true or not since I never saw the broadcast
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Jun 9 2010, 3:52 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Noo this seems like they wont air it right after season 3 =( They've done this before, counting down episodes until the "series finale" aka the last episode of season 3, and then stopped airing for a while before starting reruns again. So all hope isnt lost, who knows, maybe after they finish the reruns and maybe play some more, they'll air season 4? =/ Okay it does sound pretty hopeless icon_cry.gif

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

winxclubrox23
post Jun 9 2010, 5:23 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Oh, that commercial. Old news. They're too lazy to make a new one even. Sheesh.

But yeah, what Humbu said, they do this for every season.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
ari3lsss
post Jun 9 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #4

Charmix Fairy

As much as I love the 4Kids dub...I never expected them to dub Season 4 or the movies..I lost hope Sept.,2008 when I was told the 1st movie would premiere and it never did =(. There could still be hope though, this show teaches us to believe...so believe.
GuardianOfEarth
post Jun 11 2010, 2:43 PM
Post #5

Believix Fairy

"There could still be hope though, this show teaches us to believe...so believe. "

Well said. All we can do is keep believing
ellieluvsdolphin...
post Nov 27 2010, 3:58 PM
Post #6

Pixie

Awww icon_sad.gif Well, you never know, maybe it will air.
I'm still sad that the 2nd movie isn't coming out here either. Well, the first one didn't, so I dunno why I expected the second one.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 27 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

To Ellieluvsdolphins: Since you are new. We already have Winx Club coming back to USA. Nickelodeon will be taking care of Winx Club now, they have all the rights with it. =)
They will be rerunning Season 1 to 3 to the 1st Movie, Season 4, 2nd Movie, and many more Seasons of Winx. xD

So they are coming in Spring 2011! I will let you know the updates. ^_^
For the movies, I have no idea what the plans are. It's possible that the 1st Movie will air in 2011. Same as the 2nd Movie (May be possible, but it's too fast. xD)
Since Nickelodeon will be running a 4 Hours Special for Each Series. Since they need to catch up with other countries due to being far behind. =) They have to stick with the plan that they need to air Season 5 and 6 in 2012. ^_^

You should visit this topic to catch up with the News: http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5184

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

ellieluvsdolphin...
post Dec 4 2010, 2:06 AM
Post #8

Pixie

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Nov 27 2010, 05:11 PM) *
To Ellieluvsdolphins: Since you are new. We already have Winx Club coming back to USA. Nickelodeon will be taking care of Winx Club now, they have all the rights with it. =)
They will be rerunning Season 1 to 3 to the 1st Movie, Season 4, 2nd Movie, and many more Seasons of Winx. xD

So they are coming in Spring 2011! I will let you know the updates. ^_^
For the movies, I have no idea what the plans are. It's possible that the 1st Movie will air in 2011. Same as the 2nd Movie (May be possible, but it's too fast. xD)
Since Nickelodeon will be running a 4 Hours Special for Each Series. Since they need to catch up with other countries due to being far behind. =) They have to stick with the plan that they need to air Season 5 and 6 in 2012. ^_^

You should visit this topic to catch up with the News: http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5184

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif You have no idea how excited I am right now!!! thumbsup.gif Thanks so much for the info, this made my day :) hehe
Hanna
post Apr 16 2011, 12:58 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

nice, sadly here in my country they only aired winx season 4 once and not seen it again since, i wouldn't mind getting back into it.

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:27 PM