Add Reply
> Mattel Enchantix Dolls
Rating 5 V
Veronica
post Apr 14 2007, 7:25 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Don't you think they're lovely? Post pictures and chat of them here icon_smile.gif
I myself have 3 Enchantix Dolls. Musa, Flora and Layla. Next off i think i want Tecna because i don't have a single Tecna doll icon_surprised.gif

There's Flora and Musa...

Layla...

I want Bloom! I saw her yesterday in the store but i can buy only one at a time soooo... Gotta buy Bloom after Tec.

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
Go to the top of the page
#1winxclubfan
post Apr 14 2007, 1:52 PM
Post #2

Charmix Fairy

wow cool! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
kvhottie
post Apr 14 2007, 8:59 PM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

flora looks like a blonde from were i am..and layla looks like she black hair..wow but they look cute and pretty

--------------------

If the world was like Flora's and Helia's love, we would all live happily and peacfuly.There love is true and pure..what the world is far from being. Winx club rocks!!!!
Abby
post Apr 15 2007, 2:46 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

i only have two enchantix so far and probably wont get more for a really long time..

fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 2:50 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (kvhottie)
flora looks like a blonde from were i am..and layla looks like she black  hair..wow but they look cute and pretty

Flora looks blonde also to me. They look soo pretty! I don't have any dolls but I may get some.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
bloom_daphne
post Apr 15 2007, 3:54 AM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

ooh! i got tecna today! i couldn't risk falling off a shelf and ruining the display, so i got a walmart employee to get the ladder. hehe

Abby
post Apr 15 2007, 4:48 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

looks really cool!! lol!
Boo
post Apr 15 2007, 2:21 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

theres still no winx around here.

I've been searching on ebay a lot lately since I have some extra money (from christmas, I saved it he he he.)

the only enchantix dolls I've seen on ebay so far from the US was from California icon_eek.gif .

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 15 2007, 4:01 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I' broke icon_eek.gif well i have 4 dollars but i have so much other stuff to buy, mothers day present, my parents anniversary is in like a week so I have to spend that first but i hope they come out in usa so i can get some for my bday in the end of may. i will be getting lots of money since i am getting confirmed the week before my bday and I hope i can get some dolls with that money too.
Veronica
post Apr 15 2007, 7:14 PM
Post #10

Bloomix Fairy

I want Bloom and Stella sooo badly. Well, my mom promised to buy me Tecna the 30th: i want all the enchantix dolls before summer. I guess i'm getting Bloom last cuz' my sister is moaning for Stella. They cost a lot.

In one store i saw the enchantix dolls for like 29.90 €, in another: 28.10 €, In one 27.90 €... But i'm gonna get Bloom and Stella yeah icon_biggrin.gif Somehow. If i wont buy them dad or mom will, i only bought my Musa Enchantix doll from the enchantix collection. Sis bought Flo and mom Layla... (i was supposed to get new jeans but instead i wanted a doll icon_lol.gif )

--------------------

It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?

Abby
post Apr 15 2007, 7:16 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Veronica)
I want Bloom and Stella sooo badly. Well, my mom promised to buy me Tecna the 30th: i want all the enchantix dolls before summer. I guess i'm getting Bloom last cuz' my sister is moaning for Stella. They cost a lot.

In one store i saw the enchantix dolls for like 29.90 €, in another: 28.10 €, In one 27.90 €... But i'm gonna get Bloom and Stella yeah icon_biggrin.gif Somehow. If i wont buy them dad or mom will, i only bought my Musa Enchantix doll from the enchantix collection. Sis bought Flo and mom Layla... (i was supposed to get new jeans but instead i wanted a doll  :lol: )

lol! yeah they do cost a lot. I don't think my mom would buy me one just off hand unless it was for something special. they cost too much for her to just buy me one when we go to the store. but sadly they aren't in the stores anyways.
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 7:28 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

That Tecna doll is soo pretty. icon_smile.gif Lucky May.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
bloom_daphne
post Apr 18 2007, 9:02 PM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

Veronica the store is overpricing the dolls. I know for a fact that Euros are higher than CAD/US Dollar. And here the cheapest is $19.94 CAD at Wal-Mart (Tecna's Price). So I think your stores are over charging you. I think the US average retail price is 23 dollars
Abby
post Apr 18 2007, 11:50 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (May)
Veronica the store is overpricing the dolls. I know for a fact that Euros are higher than CAD/US Dollar. And here the cheapest is $19.94 CAD at Wal-Mart (Tecna's Price). So I think your stores are over charging you. I think the US average retail price is 23 dollars

when i got mine (i used usd) it was 21 something with the taxes.
Boo
post Apr 19 2007, 2:54 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I predicted that the price would be around $20 (take a look at the pixie magic dolls and the singsational dolls, both sold around 20)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 19 2007, 8:14 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo)
I predicted that the price would be around $20 (take a look at the pixie magic dolls and the singsational dolls, both sold around 20)

yeah thats what i thought too but in canada there are two taxes instead of one so thats why it was 21 something
Boo
post Apr 20 2007, 2:39 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Boo)

yeah thats what i thought too but in canada there are two taxes instead of one so thats why it was 21 something

oh. When the singsational dolls were out, the lowest I ever saw them get marked down to was like, $18 or so icon_eek.gif

--------------------
Veronica
post Apr 20 2007, 4:39 AM
Post #18

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Boo)

oh. When the singsational dolls were out, the lowest I ever saw them get marked down to was like, $18 or so icon_eek.gif

UGH! They are overpricing me! The singsational dolls cost here like 34.90 €...
AYEEEK... well Finland is a smaller country with high prices.

--------------------

Will she suffer?

Kairi_
post Apr 20 2007, 5:24 PM
Post #19

Charmix Fairy

I really want a tecna enchantix doll...I don't have any winx dolls so hopefuly i will get one for my birthday on monday from my parents...May your doll is so pretty

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 21 2007, 1:16 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

the lowest i saw them was 16.

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:21 PM