2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Winx on Nickelodeon
Abby
post May 26 2011, 1:37 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

So what is going on with it anyways? I have figured out that there are new voice actresses of course but is nickelodeon redoing seasons 1 2 and 3 and reairing them and then continuing with season 4? I just want to know if I should go back and watch all of the 4kids versions in case they just start with season 4 then.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post May 26 2011, 7:05 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

They are doing 4 1 hour special episodes of season 1 and 2. All of 3 and then they are doing season 4. I don't know if it would be best to recap with full seasons 1 to 3, as no one knows how good a recap the specials are going to be.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
cupcake12winx
post May 26 2011, 8:10 AM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: Members

Actually, the specials are only for the first two seasons. 2 for season 1, 2 for season 2. They're doing seasons 3 and 4 in full.
Glitter64
post May 27 2011, 5:32 PM
Post #4

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ May 26 2011, 02:05 AM) *
They are doing 4 1 hour special episodes of season 1, 2 and 3. Then they are doing season 4. I don't know if it would be best to recap with full seasons 1 to 3, as no one knows how good a recap the specials are going to be.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but weren't they gonna show all of season 3? =)
Bloom Fan Girl F...
post May 27 2011, 7:00 PM
Post #5

Earth Girl

Let's just cross our fingers that its gonna be give justice.
mightymarty2
post May 27 2011, 8:18 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Opps sorry my mistake eddited

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Glitter64
post May 27 2011, 9:08 PM
Post #7

Earth Girl

^ Haha ok xD

In other news, I don't know if you guys heard, but the first Winx special has been confirmed that it's going to air on Monday, June 27th @ 8/7c!! So a month from today =)

Also, Romi Dames, best known as Tracy from Hannah Montana, will be playing Musa!!

PS Sorry if you guys already knew, I don't remember anyone posting about it, though.
Alpha0727
post May 28 2011, 9:15 AM
Post #8

Earth Girl

From what little information we have seen, watching the 4kids verison would be pointless. The few screen caps of the script seem to show that Nick is just re-dubbing the Rai English Dub. The 4 specials will be on seasons 1 and 2, followed by the airing of season 3 and 4 airing as episodes. There was a schedule that was released early that gave the correct date for the first special. I might be able to find the schedule on my computer and I can post it for you.
winxclub-joy
post May 31 2011, 4:28 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Seriously, re-doing the whole seasons? Wow.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I don't expect anything big for this one hour special thing. I mean seriously, although re-making them is not a sin, but it bores me if it's the same old story.

I've looked at the trailer, it's exciting for those who are new to winx, but not for me really. Secondly, Stella's new image kinda bothers me, especially that light blue eye shadows. XD

Lastly the voices... it's... ugh..... Haven't the people who made winx learnt their lesson for getting better voice actresses? Seriously.

--------------------
P-girl
post May 31 2011, 7:20 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Am I the only one not bothered by the new voices? Better then nothing, like it seemed to be for a while.
cupcake12winx
post May 31 2011, 8:04 PM
Post #11

Pixie

I like the voices. So long as Stella isn't extremely preppy like she was in the 4kids version, I'm fine with her voice. Aisha.. well, I kind of like Keke Palmer's voice, so. Bloom's will take some getting used to, mostly because it's so much deeper than her first Rai voice. Although, I'm not one to be bothered by voices (unless they're 4kids-ish), not even the movie voices.
Riliana
post May 31 2011, 9:15 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I'm quite content with these voices, to me they aren't bad at all. Something is better than nothing that's for sure. Bloom's voice is a bit deep, but I've been used to Molly Quinn's voice for quite awhile as Castle is one of my favorite television shows. Keke, I'm curious to see how she will portray Aisha, I like Keke's voice in all honesty. Though, I do admit the outfit changes really threw me off, as I didn't see a true importance to it. But, I'm pleased with the outcome. I'm sure those in the US; etc... are pleased to have Winx becoming back. Truly, if it didn't I don't know if I would be back. I stepped out of the series awhile ago, but when the announcing of Winx airing on Nick; my group of friends reunited. It's just nice to see some kind of Winx "life" back in America after so long.
Abby
post Jun 1 2011, 2:57 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

I guess it will just be weird because I started to really like winx club with the 4kids version and those voices and scripts so it will be odd having two different American versions of it.
mightymarty2
post Jun 1 2011, 7:48 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I have listened to the voices and don't know if they are bad or not (want to give them more time than 10 words or so). I also think it will take time to get used to them and this makes them seem not very good.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 1 2011, 9:10 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Hey, it's not Dutch Season 3 Palladium bad. *Shudder*
winxclub101
post Jun 8 2011, 2:32 AM
Post #16

Bloomix Fairy

Hi everyone, I haven't been here for a while but I was just in Time Square New York and I was surpised to see that they played the nickelodeon trailer of winx club three times in a row on the biggest screen there. I saw alot of people watching and paying attention. I was so happy, so I'm really hoping winx becomes super popular in the US

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
DeadInside
post Jun 9 2011, 10:14 PM
Post #17

Sirenix Fairy

Don't really care about the voices, think about it, no matter how bad they were you get used to them after 3 o 4 episodes... don't know why everyone makes such a big deal of that....
but srsly what's with the remake stuff? and more important, Why? you can say that it looks better, i said it looks different, and seems to me as a waste of resources btw, and the outfit change is pointless and dumb. not that it bothers me at all the whole remake stuff, but what's the point?
btw i wonder where would they take the bloom scent sample (on the episode 1 scene) since she's not wearing pants to rip off...

--------------------
Abdu 6b
post Jun 10 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #18

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ May 31 2011, 12:28 PM) *
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I've looked at the trailer, it's exciting for those who are new to winx, but not for me really. Secondly, Stella's new image kinda bothers me, especially that light blue eye shadows. XD

Lastly the voices... it's... ugh..... Haven't the people who made winx learnt their lesson for getting better voice actresses? Seriously.

I wish there was a "Like" button LOL. You took the words right out of my mouth. I honestly thought the exact same thing. I don't mind there being a One hour special for winx club but they seriusly do not need to change the clothes and makeup. However I'd rather just get to the fifth season already. I could very well be wrong but I read somewhere that Italy already did a fifth season. Can't wait to see it.

Oh and for the new voices, I hate them at the moment but if I get to watch this on TV I will love them, meaning it's been 4 years since I saw Winx on TV last time and I just can't wait.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 13 2011, 2:12 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Hey, miss being here. I'm still sick...so I'm been going in and out latetly. =/

Yep, Italy finished the process of Season 5. Right now, I heard the Voice Actors of USA Nickelodeon are in the process of voicing Season 5. Comfirmed from Molly Quinn (Voice of Bloom).

I hadn't heard from Italy's release date for Season 5 in Italy. Could this be America will be the first to show Season 5 than other countries? Just have to see and find out.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jun 13 2011, 2:12 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

mightymarty2
post Jun 13 2011, 7:57 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I doubt it. I would have thought that Italy will be first as thats the original version, but it could always be second to show it.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:21 PM