Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

198 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> Tantamount, What is the price for equality?
Rating 5 V
Anime Princess
post Feb 17 2009, 7:26 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"by new comers do you mean people who dont come from here" said kaori looking at him

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Go to the top of the page
Nightstorm
post Feb 17 2009, 7:46 AM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

"Ah," the boy scratched the back of his head. "Well, since this is a 'bridge' realm, we always get a lot of people who aren't from around here, so I guess that wasn't quite right. I guess what I'm asking is if you were the one's who were brought here by Mistress Yuko," he explained.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Anime Princess
post Feb 17 2009, 7:50 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

"yuko that name seems familer although my memory's not realy good at the moment" replied kaori

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Feb 17 2009, 7:52 AM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin had over heard this conversation so headed over

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Feb 17 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

"Mistress Yuko.... pale girl, long dark hair, smokes a pipe and doesn't look half bad?" Axl asked.
Another Morning
post Feb 18 2009, 12:01 AM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

There are others who follow the same path as you...

Couldn't the woman have just kept them all in that strange house to meet, instead of sending her on a while goose chase? Terra paced slowly through the crowd, keeping her eye out for any sort of sign that could help her find the "others". Nothing in the strange city gave her any hint, though, until a young boy brushed past her quickly, joining up with another pair and asking about newcomers. Unfamiliar with this place, Terra didn't know if that was some sort of colloquialism, or if it referred to the others like herself. With no other leads to follow, she turned around and got closer to the group, trying to overhear a bit more of their conversation.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
angel123
post Feb 18 2009, 2:09 AM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

(EDIT!!!)
(most was from wikipedia)

Name: Inuyasha
Media: Anime
Name of Media: inuyasha
Description: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/fire...01/inuyasha.jpg
http://www.messengermods.com/data/media/30...a_wallpaper.jpg
Tetsusaiga
Personality: InuYasha is a brave but naïve half-demon, the result of the union between a powerful dog demon lord and a human woman. He maintains a crass, rude attitude towards almost everyone, yet he levels it to a lesser degree towards the rest of his companions except Shippo. One of InuYasha's prominent character traits is his tendency to allow his anger to cloud his judgment and cause him to act rashly, often resulting in violence. InuYasha is offended when someone suggests that he is an inferior demon due to his human parentage.

Orphaned at a young age, InuYasha was rejected by humans because of his demon side and looked down upon by demon because his human blood supposedly taints his superior demon blood; thus, he found it hard to trust anyone. The Jewel of Four Souls or Shikon no Tama is a powerful object, capable of turning InuYasha into a full demon. Kikyo was the first person, other than his mother, that he trusted. He would spend most of the day with Kikyo, hunting demons. They fell in love, and planned for InuYasha to use the jewel to become a human so he could live a normal life with Kikyo. However, they were manipulated by Naraku who made InuYasha and Kikyo believe they had been betrayed by the other, which contributed to InuYasha's bitterness and change to wanting to use the jewel to become a full demon instead. Later on, InuYasha somewhat realizes that, though Kikyo said it, she didn't approve of him as a hanyō and wanted him human.

Powers +other: InuYasha has both physical and sword techniques and abilities. He has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, defense, healing, and senses, particularly hearing and smelling. Being part demon, he also has the ability to channel his demon energy into his claws into an attack named Iron Reaver Soul Stealer that, when combined with InuYasha's blood, is called Blades of Blood. InuYasha also carries the sword Tetsusaiga (鉄砕牙, Tessaiga?, Iron Crushing Fang), which enables him to use such moves as Kenatsu, the ability to cut an enemy without physical contact, Wind Scar, a special attack accomplished by finding the fissure or scar between colliding demonic winds of Tetsusaiga's wielder and the opposing demon, and Backlash Wave, which creates large twisters that redirects the enemies attack while adding a Wind Scar to it. Tetsusaiga is also capable of the technique Adamant Barrage, which occurs when Tetsusaiga's blade turns to fragmented diamonds and, when whipped, shoots out many shards. It can also use Meidō Zangetsuha (冥道 残月破, Meido Zangetsuha?, Crescent moon to the path of hell or explosive crescent moon path of hell), which creates a path to Hell. With Kagome, InuYasha was able to use the Sacred Backlash Wave, which consists of Kagome firing a Sacred Arrow into InuYasha's Backlash Wave, but this technique is in anime only, it never appeared in the manga. Given directly from an orb of a bat demon, InuYasha was able to use the Barrier Breaker|红色鉄砕牙| which renders most barriers useless. He is also able to use the Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga, which absorbs yōki energy

Being a half-demon, InuYasha loses his demonic powers periodically and is turned into a normal human with black hair. For him, it occurs during the first night of a new moon. His team members try their best to protect him at that time, and keep his vulnerability secret from others. Despite their efforts, however, some of InuYasha's adversaries, including Kagura, learn of this weakness. InuYasha may be controlled by The Beads of Subjugation (言霊の念誦, Kotodama no Nenju?), a necklace that Kagome can command, often by using the word "sit" which causes the beads to yank downward.

(assuming i can join)

after the talk/ argument with the mistress inuyasha landed flat on his face in the middle of an intersection.

This post has been edited by angel123: Feb 18 2009, 4:24 AM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Ranma
post Feb 18 2009, 2:55 AM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

((Actually, Gaara is about 15. He's only a little older than Naruto who was 13, and everyone else who was 12... ....Inuyasha would be more fun though don't you think? Gaara doesn't really talk much.))

--------------------
angel123
post Feb 18 2009, 3:01 AM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

(EDIT)

inuyasha woke quickly to find vehicles rushing buy him blowing horns and what not. startled he jumped up and away from the intersection to land next to a small group of people. misjudging his landing he acidently landed halfway on a small boy (nightstorms kid)

This post has been edited by angel123: Feb 18 2009, 4:26 AM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Ranma
post Feb 18 2009, 3:04 AM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

((Nightstorm doesn't know much about either so it doesn't matter. Play whatever you want. It was just a suggestion ^_^))

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Feb 18 2009, 7:02 AM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

((Let's rephrase that shall we? "Nightstorm doesn't know SQUAT about either character!" icon_wink.gif ))

((And yes, angel123, you can join.))

Kopaka glanced back in confusion when he heard the ruckus created by the vehicles in the streets; apparently they'd narrowly missed some bystander, but the miss had already thrown the intersection into chaos. Kopaka shook his head as he moved along. Yep, this place was becoming more and more like Le-Metru...

The young boy nodded his head. "Erm, yes. That would be the Mistress." He gave a small sigh in relief. "That's good. I thought I'd wind up searching Magna Tohlin three times over before I found-"

His sentence was cut short when he was thrown off balance by Inuyasha's near-full collision with him, causing him to let out a small grunt in shock and slight pain before he toppled to the ground a couple of feet away.

He never was really good at paying attention to everything around him...

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Anime Princess
post Feb 18 2009, 7:05 AM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

"oh dear here let me help you" said kaori running over to the boy and helping him up before looking at inuyasha

--------------------

Nightstorm
post Feb 18 2009, 7:17 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

"Eh, ah, thanks," the boy replied as he got to his feet with Kaori's help. Then, in one swift move, he gave a bow in apology to Inuyasha. "I-I'm so sorry for that, sir. I didn't see you coming; please forgive my rudeness." It was an honest apology from him; he didn't exactly know any better and had just assumed he'd involuntarily stepped into this man's path.

--------------------
P-girl
post Feb 18 2009, 8:19 AM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

"Er, didn't he just knock you over?" Axl asked, scratching his head.
angel123
post Feb 18 2009, 5:48 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

"yea yea i accept your appology now can you help me find some mistress lady?" inuyasha said looking away from the other two and just at the boy.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Feb 18 2009, 5:53 PM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

"The same we're looking for?" Axl asked.
angel123
post Feb 18 2009, 6:18 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

"how am i supposed to know who you are looking for" inuyasha asked rudely "the lady im looking for looked half naked and talked down to me in a way." (yea same one tho obviously)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Feb 18 2009, 6:19 PM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

((You don't say.))

"Easy there, just trying to clear things up." Axl tried, holding up his hands to make a soothing motion.
angel123
post Feb 18 2009, 6:46 PM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

(im trying to clarify incase any one was confused... paranoied much? lmao)

"whatever i need to get out of this place so i can get back to my world and finish collecting the shikon jewl shards." inuyasha said mostly to himself "hey kid take me to this mistress."

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Feb 18 2009, 6:51 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy

((Nah, that was me joking.))

198 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:14 PM