Add Reply
> Rivens Diary ***DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 12!!!!***
Rating 5 V
fullmoon
post May 11 2007, 2:36 AM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I remember that episode clearly! Timmy saved the day I guess. At the end Flora expressed her feelings to Helia I think.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post May 12 2007, 8:43 PM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

yup! I had to watch that episode to make sure what I was writing was correct info!!! sorry this one is kinda long, i won't post some for a while since I had all of these pre-written and this is the last one I had pre-written.

June 15, 2006*19 years old*
What a year this has been. So after we got back from the vacation realm right away bloom was kidnapped (no surprise there) and taken to the underrealm in Lord Darkars hopes of getting the Realm of realix so the whole gang left and we got there. We had a hart time landing because there really wasn't a place to land and these monsters kept attacking us. The girls left though and we all had our "romantic" moments. I am not that kind of guy and as musa saw everyone else she was obviously getting mad and told me that she knows I am not into that so she didn't expect a good bye, but then i just cracked down and pulled her back into my arms and we hugged for a while. I told her that she couldn't leave me and it's the truth. I don't know what I would do without her. Then I had to let her go, that was probably the saddest thing I have done in my life. yet. We then stayed with timmy until he could park the ship and then headed in. We found tecna and the girls split up she had just fought off some monsters. Her and Timmy are so funny sometimes, they say the exact same thing at the exact same time. Then we headed off to find the girls, they were already in the realm of realix and they were fighting darkar. as soon as we got in there though we were on the ground and stuck there by some spell. Darakar was going to hit us again but then musa and flora came to our rescue and he hit flora out of the way. Musa was getting angry again and he was about to hit her, right there in that moment I thought I would never see her again so I took all of my strength into getting up and I jumped in front of her and I got hit and fell to the ground. From here on everything is blacked out because I was out cold. The next thing I remember is Waking up to musa kissing me and her holding me in her arms. The guys tell me that she went over to me and was crying while I was blacked out. She was so shy when I woke up she quickly got away from me. I was really happy then. Wow, I sound like a really happy guy, Musa just has brought that out in Me I guess. I still have to act all bad though, everyone would think something was wrong with me if I didn't. But sky saved bloom by telling her that he loved him, whatever. At the party at alfea I was standing there all alone. Musa was dancing but I didn't want to go out there, I did to be with her and to make her happy but I didn't because that would make me look not all tough. But layla made me get out there and dance, I made up the quick excuse that I couldn't dance but she said she would teach me and so We danced. This has been a good school year, I can't wait for next year, I really hope musa and I won't be as shy and maybe our relationship will grow, maybe.
Connie
post May 13 2007, 2:33 AM
Post #83

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

Aww thats So sweey too bad these kind of stuff only happens on Tv

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
fullmoon
post May 13 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy

Same here. icon_smile.gif It is cute.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
EnchantixMusa
post May 15 2007, 2:52 AM
Post #85

A True Fairy

I sometimes things like this came true also. Keep going its getting really good.

--------------------

fullmoon
post May 15 2007, 3:25 AM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy

I wish there was a under world on Earth. Or is there?

--------------------

Abby
post May 17 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

thanks everyone! new post will come over the weekend sometime!
Anime Princess
post May 18 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

one word Awsomeness icon_smile.gif keep writeing icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

B-loommy
post May 18 2007, 2:48 PM
Post #89

Mythix Fairy

continue writing abby! It`s really cool!!
Abby
post May 24 2007, 8:29 PM
Post #90

Cosmix Fairy

finally another entry!

July 28, 2006*19 years old*
Since the school year ended musa and I have seen each other a couple times. Over the summers I stay in Dlorian so she visited here once and I went to her planet once. She really isn't royalty, we have have been bonding with each other lately, tell each other about the past. I haven't told her that I am the prince yet and I am supposed to rule, in fact, I didn't tell her much at all about my past, just about my drugs etc. I don't feel that I am ready to tell her about that yet. But she told me how her father got kicked out of royalty and it was because of how he loved her mother. We have much more in common then I thought. I knew I should have told her about my parents but it still hurts to talk about it all. She broke down when she was telling me about her mom and how her dad went crazy afterwards. That explians his odd behavior earlier this year. I actually can't wait for school to start again. I will be a senior at Red Fountain and rule the school over all the little freshman, sophomore, and junior dweebs. But on the down side of that, Musa will only be a junior next year so it will be the last year we are at schools together.
Connie
post May 25 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #91

Tynix Fairy

aww! so sweet!

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 1 2007, 2:13 AM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy

I'm gonna post a new one soon but I was hoping more people would have responded to the last entry..
Connie
post Jun 17 2007, 4:24 PM
Post #93

Tynix Fairy

Aw Common people!! I want to hear more! Am I the only one still wantng to read this?

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
*Stella*
post Jun 17 2007, 7:53 PM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy

no your not^^ i read it to! and i want to read more^^

--------------------

Connie
post Jun 18 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #95

Tynix Fairy

YAY! thats the spirt!

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 19 2007, 5:05 AM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy

December 7, 2006 *20 years old*
Now I am 20, only one more year until the legal drinking age (like that matters to me anyways, I drank tons before) anyways this year has been good so far, Musa and I haven't had any fights yet and she has been happy lately since she got her enchantix. I guess the girls have this new power where they have to save someone from their home realm in order to get it while sacrificing something of theirs. Musa sacrificed herself to save some princess from her realm. I know this is wrong but I do read her online blog (I would be devastated if she read mine but no one will ever read this) but anyways she said in her blog that getting her enchantix was like kissing me and I felt good that she liked how I kissed her and that she did actually like me, oh and she got her hair spelled to make it look longer. She looks good with it, but I think I might like her old pigtails better but she is good looking whatever kind of hair she has.
Connie
post Jun 19 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #97

Tynix Fairy

Aww how sweet? he's stalking her!!

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 20 2007, 3:55 AM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy

lol! I will try to write another one tomorrow.
Connie
post Jun 20 2007, 9:32 PM
Post #99

Tynix Fairy

Yay!! another entry!!

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
bloom-enchantix-...
post Jun 21 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #100

Sirenix Fairy

Abby, u r the best diary writer ever!! this story line is great and its realy suits riven!

--------------------

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Add Reply
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:39 AM