Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> 6X18 The Snow Queen
Rate the episode!
On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate this episode?
1 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
4 [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
5 [ 2 ]  [66.67%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
Vaughanh7
post Sep 7 2014, 2:00 PM
Post #1

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

(Again, couldn't find a topic for this so if I shouldn't have done this feel free to delete my two topics!)

The episode aired this morning here in the UK! And it was amazing!

The Winx continue to battle the Werewolves of Fearwood, whereas Flora has entered the Legendarium world on a mission to find Helia, who has been taken by Icy. Icy has become the Snow Queen thanks to the help of Selena...will Flora be able to free Helia from her curse?

This episode was, like the previous one, brilliant in my opinion. I love how these later episodes of this season are turning out.

Icy as the snow queen was such a great idea...and I loved the whole taking of Helia It was a well needed boost for Flora's character development and Helia also. It almost seems like they took a leap out of the Frozen craze though haha icon_wink.gif but I love how they stuck to the original story and made Helia grow cold and angry towards everyone due to the ice in his heart

It wasn't my favourite episode, but it was great.

This post has been edited by Vaughanh7: Sep 7 2014, 2:02 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
willkz
post Nov 2 2014, 2:35 PM
Post #2

Charmix Fairy

i adore this episode so epic. i think i became Flora fan. icon_biggrin.gif
mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2014, 10:48 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

While this was a good episode it sent chills (pun intended) down my spine as we have Musa complaining about Riven ignoring her and while this seems to be as certain as each season the winx will get a new transformation it is entirly annoying and really needs to be killed off. Having said that the snow queen fits with Icy if not quite with the 2 fairy tale characters. I do think that they should give Stormy and Darcy a fairy tale role. Although I am not sure what. I think it could be done with a little character bending. The end was an attempt at bringing back the lighter side to the winx. Which I did enjoy.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SpiderBraids
post Jan 22 2015, 1:04 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

Bump for the episode now being available at Nick.com for US viewers icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 4:54 PM