Add Reply
> Season 6, episode 15 preview
Sen
post Apr 7 2014, 10:17 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

IT:
Le Winx si reggano sull'isola di Calavera con lo scopo di trovare lo smeraldo della fantasia, primo elemento necessario per forgiare la chiave del Legendarium e finiranno all'interno di una caverna dove si nasconde il tesoro dei pirati.

EN translation:
The Winx go to the island of Calavera to find the "emerald of fantasy", the first element required to forge the Legendarium key and they end up inside a cave where a pirates' treasure is hidden.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydTLHEE4Fd4

This post has been edited by Sen: Apr 7 2014, 10:21 AM

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 8 2014, 5:08 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Thanks so much Sen! =D

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

PrinceNereus
post Apr 10 2014, 12:53 PM
Post #3

Pixie

What could possibly go wrong? XD
Sen
post Apr 18 2014, 4:25 PM
Post #4

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (PrinceNereus @ Apr 10 2014, 02:53 PM) *
What could possibly go wrong? XD

Stella's outfits not working well at first?
Pirates appearing and hunting the Winx down?
The treasure is cursed?

unsure.gif

-----

Preview image:

Source: http://www.winxclub.com/it/news/supermarat...b-6-su-rai-gulp

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Zhanneel
post Apr 18 2014, 5:08 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Wow, I kind of want one of those polka dot dresses. I like Stella's ruffles.
Sen
post Apr 18 2014, 5:49 PM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

It's funny how the wands match with the colours of their dresses. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 19 2014, 1:51 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Awesome! ^_^

Omg...I can't believe it, I seen those 2 similar dresses of Musa's and Tecna's in one of the stores like 2 years ago. o.o I should had bought one. T_T
Love their new outfits and indeed the wands matched them. icon_wink.gif

Oh and Aisha's/Layla's hair looked wow!

Also, anyone noticed there was a mistake with Flora's hair in both screenshots? o.o Oops!

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 19 2014, 1:57 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

lalande
post Apr 19 2014, 2:14 AM
Post #8

Mythix Fairy

No I didn't see anything, but they all look great. Wish I could watch the episode in English 😡 oh well. I thought they would get mythix by this episode but I guess not, or do they already have it? Do they go inside the legendarium to lock it?

--------------------

Luke 101
Sen
post Apr 19 2014, 8:01 AM
Post #9

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 19 2014, 04:14 AM) *
No I didn't see anything, but they all look great. Wish I could watch the episode in English 😡 oh well. I thought they would get mythix by this episode but I guess not, or do they already have it? Do they go inside the legendarium to lock it?

They earn the Mythix transformation in episode 14 (right before this one). :)
To lock the Legendarium, they have to forge the Legendarium's key which is made up out of two items: the emerald of fantasy & the spear of something (I don't remember sorry ^^").

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

lalande
post Apr 19 2014, 12:55 PM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

Oh okay, so is mythix like harmonix? Or do they actually need it?

The story has always been confusing to me.

--------------------

Luke 101
Sen
post Apr 19 2014, 4:46 PM
Post #11

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 19 2014, 02:55 PM) *
Oh okay, so is mythix like harmonix? Or do they actually need it?

The story has always been confusing to me.

Hmm I never quite understood what the purpose of Harmonix was, so I can't compare with that. =(

Mythix is their only way of entering the Legendarium's world, so I guess it's more like Sirenix? I've also read in a season 6 article that the Winx can only use their magic in the Legendarium if they are transformed as Mythix fairies (ie if they were able to enter with another transformation, they wouldn't be able to cast spells, use attacks etc).

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

mightymarty2
post Apr 19 2014, 6:30 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Harmonix was useful it helped the winx fight underwater. I think its best to think of harmonix if you are confused as Sirenix being a harmonix upgrade

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 19 2014, 6:39 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think Harmonix was, like, the prep stage of Sirenix. Like, you needed the power of Harmonix to harness the power of Sirenix. Because Harmonix is veryveryVERY impractical for underwater. (Long trains and long loose hair are begging to be snagged in an ocean environment. And such poofy skirts can't be good for gaining speed.)
willkz
post Apr 20 2014, 12:22 PM
Post #14

Charmix Fairy

bloomix and harmonix are minor fairy forms.
sirenix and mythix are the main.
i think that the wands will be used only in 3d transformation and they won't do the magic winx pose with the fingers.
maybe they will do it in 2d version.
its confusing these things look more like rods or cepters than wands.
lalande
post Apr 20 2014, 12:54 PM
Post #15

Mythix Fairy

No there is a picture where they are in 2D using wands. After hearing what you all have said and researching, I think I've figured it out. Bloomix I think they used just to get fans excited and for the girls to gain a new transformation. I mean they did lose their powers and they needed some magic, its also possible that maybe sirenix wasn't strong enough to fight the monsters, I mean when they tried to save pixie village they kinda failed, but weather that was their fault or not is up to you. Mythix is what the fairy god mother recommended they used to fight the monsters from the legunidairum, weather its needed to go into the legendarium and get the key, I don't know, but I would think so but its possible not. As we all know it'll be 3D in the legendarium and 2D in real world. As for season 5 I think harmonix and sirenix really have nothing to do with each other, other than they're exceptional for underwater use, of course that's the main purpose of sirenix. Harmonix was given to the winx to help them fight underwater because believe was too weak, so I wouldn't say its an upgrade, I would say they're they are in the same fairy family, but only because of the underwater thing. Yet again they can both be used on land to, but I think sirenix was just made for underwater while harmonix is for all environments. Basically what I'm trying to say is that with season 6 I don't think you can call either a main transformation only because it wasn't stated that they needed Bloomix, I feel sirenix would have done a okay job. They just loss they're powers. As for season 5 you can say sirenix was the main and harmonic was just used. Because there is no other way to say it. They just used harmonix to gain sirenix. Sorry this is a lot, I hope it makes sense!

This post has been edited by lalande: Apr 20 2014, 11:44 PM

--------------------

Luke 101
Sen
post Apr 20 2014, 6:10 PM
Post #16

Butterflix Fairy

bloomix and harmonix are minor fairy forms.
sirenix and mythix are the main.
i think that the wands will be used only in 3d transformation and they won't do the magic winx pose with the fingers.
maybe they will do it in 2d version.
its confusing these things look more like rods or cepters than wands.

I wouldn't be so sure of Bloomix as a minor form anymore considering the latest 'evidence'. The English Winx YT channel has posted a video to thank their subscribers and it had a few new scenes with Bloomix in it, some comments pointed out that the background in those scenes is very similar to what we can see in this episode's preview... If that is the case, then Bloomix definitely isn't a minor transformation and we won't see a 2D Mythix. =o
(Yeah, we don't know the official English term yet and bacchetta can be translated as both. I've chosen to translate it as wand ^^')

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 20 2014, 02:54 PM) *
No there is a picture where they are in 2D using wands. After hearing what you all have said and researching, I think I've figured it out. Bloomix I think they used just to get fans excited and for the girls to gain a new transformation. I mean they did lose their powers and they needed some magic, its also possible that maybe sirenix wasn't strong enough to fight the monsters, I mean when they tried to save pixie village they kinda failed, but weather that was their fault or not is up to you. Mythix is what the fairy god mother recommended they used to fight the monsters from the legunidairum, weather its needed to go into the legendarium and get the key, I don't know, but I would think so but its possible not. As we all know it'll be 3D in the legendarium and 2D in real world. As for season 5 I think harmonix and sirenix really have nothing to do with each other, other than they're exceptional for underwater use, of course that's the main purpose of sirenix. Harmonix was given to the winx to help them fight underwater because believe was too weak, so I would say its an upgrade, I would say they're they are in the same fairy family, but only because of the underwater thing. Yet again they can both be used on land to, but I think sirenix was just made for underwater while harmonix is for all environments. Basically what I'm trying to say is that with season 6 I don't think you can call either a main transformation only because it wasn't stated that they needed Bloomix, I feel sirenix would have done a okay job. They just loss they're powers. As for season 5 you can say sirenix was the main and harmonic was just used. Because there is no other way to say it. They just used harmonix to gain sirenix. Sorry this is a lot, I hope it makes sense!

Definitely! It's basically just a transformation for the sake of having a new one (but a good one at that :)).
Maybe Sirenix wasn't strong enough because it's mainly for underwater missions? =o

In episode 14 Aisha (Layla) said that the Legendarium connects the world with the world of fantasy to which Eldora replies that to lock it, they need an object that once belonged to the Legendarium's world. I'm not sure if Eldora knew about the Mythix power, but she did know about the wands/rods.

This is from episode 14, Nebula's explanation:
"molto tempo fa sette fate antenate decisero di passare dal mondo del Legendarium al mondo reale, portando con loro queste bacchette magiche
che contengono il potere Mythix.

secondo l'antica leggenda le bacchette sceglieranno le fate degne di poterle impugnare."
A long time ago seven ancestral fairies decided to go from the Legendarium's world to the real world, taking with them these magical wands which contain the Mythix power.

According to an ancient legend, the wands will choose fairies worthy of holding/having them.

We could argue that this means that only the wands contain the Mythix power and unlike their other transformations, it's nothing something they've gained forever?

This post has been edited by Sen: Apr 20 2014, 6:33 PM

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

lalande
post Apr 20 2014, 11:43 PM
Post #17

Mythix Fairy

Yeah, I think they need the wands to transform. When they don't transform with the wands they'll be bloomix. That would make sense and honestly be better because I like bloomix.

--------------------

Luke 101

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:13 PM