5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Witty Toys season 6 dolls
Sen
post Apr 4 2014, 6:53 PM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

We can see Musa's Bloomix and Icy (LQ, though).

source: http://winxcluball.blogspot.com.es/2014/04...l#axzz2xwdjHxGp

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Apr 4 2014, 7:09 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Eeeeeh! ICY!
I wonder if we'll get Stormy and Darcy as well.
Sen
post Apr 4 2014, 7:29 PM
Post #3

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 4 2014, 09:09 PM) *
Eeeeeh! ICY!
I wonder if we'll get Stormy and Darcy as well.

I do hope so! They totally deserve a doll version of themselves in those outfits *-*

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 4 2014, 7:34 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Same! Those outfits are probably my favorite thing of this season next to Bloomix.
Salomea
post Apr 4 2014, 7:56 PM
Post #5

Pixie

Group: New Members

I'm surprised how nice they look, minus the quality of the photo of course. I really didn't fancy the last seasons' dolls, but those may turn very well.

--------------------
You gain wisdom by talking with stars, but to see them you need deep dark.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 5 2014, 3:17 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Oh my gosh, so pretty!!

So sad, Jakks Pacific had canceled the doll lines of Bloomix and Mythix. They were planning to release them for the Summer 2014. >_> I wanna collect them! =(

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Sen
post Apr 5 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #7

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 5 2014, 05:17 AM) *
Oh my gosh, so pretty!!

So sad, Jakks Pacific had canceled the doll lines of Bloomix and Mythix. They were planning to release them for the Summer 2014. >_> I wanna collect them! =(

Wait, what? They're cancelled? O_O Since when?

I'm surprised how nice they look, minus the quality of the photo of course. I really didn't fancy the last seasons' dolls, but those may turn very well.

I didn't either, maybe this transformation is easier to adapt to a doll-version than Sirenix & Harmonix.
The site that posted the image said that these were just prototypes, so the final version can always look differently. >_<

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 6 2014, 5:44 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 5 2014, 08:52 AM) *
Wait, what? They're cancelled? O_O Since when?

Since I found out they had taken down the Winx Line from Official Jakks Pacific Site (the main site, not the Winx site since it had not been updated). It was a little later after Nickelodeon had dropped Winx Club. >.<" Then I noticed the popular Toys R Us Stores and other Retailers for Winx Stuff were also fading away...I was trying to get my hands on the Complete Season 1 DVD, but it is so impossible to find at the moment. Not Giving Up!
I also even noticed they also stopped selling Winx Club Comics and other Books too that were expected to come out. sad.gif

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 6 2014, 7:38 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, but I heard official E-mails from Jakks said that Bloomix and Mythix were still a 'Go'. Just not widespread (At Toys R Us only if I was correct) and it's very likely those will be the last.
Hope for the best, expect the worst, I guess.
Kendall112
post Apr 6 2014, 2:47 PM
Post #10

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 6 2014, 12:44 AM) *
Since I found out they had taken down the Winx Line from Official Jakks Pacific Site (the main site, not the Winx site since it had not been updated). It was a little later after Nickelodeon had dropped Winx Club. >.<" Then I noticed the popular Toys R Us Stores and other Retailers for Winx Stuff were also fading away...I was trying to get my hands on the Complete Season 1 DVD, but it is so impossible to find at the moment. Not Giving Up!
I also even noticed they also stopped selling Winx Club Comics and other Books too that were expected to come out. sad.gif

The Winx Club Season 1 individual sets are popping up everywhere. I think it's safe to say that Viz had discontinued the comics since there is no word of any new ones.

@Pgirl
You're right, the last batch of Winx dolls will most likely be ToysRus Exclusives. That is rumored to be the only store where the dolls sold well.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 6 2014, 6:54 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ugh, feeling like the forgotten North American stepchild again. icon_sad.gif I liked that prototype Musa Bloomix doll too. Is season 6 doing so bad that they can't even finish out the doll line? Seems like a waste, since season 6 is already out anyway. It sounds like they must have a few already in production, so cheers to Toys R Us if they carry them.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 6 2014, 9:20 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 6 2014, 03:38 AM) *
Yes, but I heard official E-mails from Jakks said that Bloomix and Mythix were still a 'Go'. Just not widespread (At Toys R Us only if I was correct) and it's very likely those will be the last.
Hope for the best, expect the worst, I guess.

Hopefully, but not all Toys R Us will have them. =S My area is already gone no more Winx Stuff...>.< Even I went to my cousins' and friends' areas...they also do not have any Winx on Stock anymore. (we were all living in the city area that is so popular for everyone)

QUOTE (Kendall112 @ Apr 6 2014, 10:47 AM) *
The Winx Club Season 1 individual sets are popping up everywhere. I think it's safe to say that Viz had discontinued the comics since there is no word of any new ones.

Yes, I was lucky to get the DVD at Barnes and Noble today. Other retailers don't have any...most were for online only...I was lucky cause there was a last one on stock at Barnes and Noble. o.o
Agreed about Viz. Even there were other books expected to come out on later for 2014 were also removed from the sellers. =(

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Apr 6 2014, 02:54 PM) *
Ugh, feeling like the forgotten North American stepchild again. icon_sad.gif I liked that prototype Musa Bloomix doll too. Is season 6 doing so bad that they can't even finish out the doll line? Seems like a waste, since season 6 is already out anyway. It sounds like they must have a few already in production, so cheers to Toys R Us if they carry them.

I had that same feeling too Zhan! Season 6 was doing well...but the ratings had dropped so badly for TV (Online with iTunes and Online Steaming were all high ratings including DVR but they do not count them)...due to time issues and fans were confused when it was suppose to be on...less promotions...and Jakks Pacific kept selling a lot of Bloom Dolls. >.<" I'm sure all fans had Bloom dolls already and everyone went crazy trying to find other members of the Winx Club. =( With the cause of Bloom Dolls, that is when Jakks Pacific started to fall apart with the Winx Dolls Line.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 6 2014, 9:25 PM

--------------------

Kendall112
post Apr 6 2014, 10:32 PM
Post #13

Bloomix Fairy

Lets not forget the issue where Direct TV dropped Viacom. Ratings haven't been the same since.

--------------------
Sen
post Apr 7 2014, 10:32 AM
Post #14

Butterflix Fairy

HQimages by winxclubrus:
http://vk.com/winxclubrus

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 7 2014, 11:46 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

The school outfit looks nice! True, the jacket falls a bit unflattering and Witty Toys still hasn't learned how to style Jakks hair yet, but it's not bad.
Bloomix on the other hand..... Oi vey.... I was prepared for a loss of detail but not THIS much.
Salomea
post Apr 7 2014, 3:29 PM
Post #16

Pixie

Group: New Members

Looks bit different now, but I won't judge till I see the actual doll (becasue I really had a surprised when I saw dolls and how much the did not resembled the photos) in 6 months after premiere that is... But since there are some fairy couture clothes in tesco, maybe the dolls appear sooner this time icon_rolleyes.gif

--------------------
You gain wisdom by talking with stars, but to see them you need deep dark.
Sen
post Apr 8 2014, 9:36 AM
Post #17

Butterflix Fairy

Assuming that these are just the prototypes, I guess there could be more detail added later on. =o

True, the jacket falls a bit unflattering

Could that be because of the wings? If the wings are attached to the doll with that click-in system, could it be possible that the jacket can't be put on correctly?

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 8 2014, 10:53 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 8 2014, 10:36 AM) *
Assuming that these are just the prototypes, I guess there could be more detail added later on. =o

Man, I hope so. Witty has a knack for that.
Zhanneel
post Apr 9 2014, 1:29 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I agree with you guys on all points. The clothes need some help, but overall the school outfit Musa looks great. I love the hair especially. I'm hoping the Bloomix outfit does not stay that plain. I didn't care for the Harmonix dolls due to that same problem.
P-girl
post Apr 9 2014, 7:41 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

I sure hope so. Harmonix made a vast improvement from Prototype to sold product.
Eh, at least they got the tights right. Making me hope that these will have Tecna's circuitry leggings.

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 7:40 PM