5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Diaspro
Abby
post Apr 29 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I know! all he said was that he needed to have a serious talk with her which can go either way. of course it would be a tiny natural to think the worst but he wasn't being nasty to her and she just came out all crabby about it.
Go to the top of the page
MusicalStella
post Apr 30 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #22

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Haha, that was hilarious, one of those rolling around on the couch in a fit of laughter moments. I love the way you put it 99RedBalloons. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
LAYLAENCHANTIX
post May 13 2007, 1:31 AM
Post #23

A True Fairy

its hard to find pix of diaspro to make graphics bout her

--------------------
Abby
post May 17 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I know, I wish she could be in the series more but not with sky and bloom, maybe with a new bf or something, ooo! i got a new idea for a fanfic!
jenn
post May 18 2007, 8:44 AM
Post #25

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (MusicalStella @ Apr 29 2007, 10:44 PM) *
I don't think it should've ended with season 1, and I think she should have been the main season 2 villain. Picture this- Scorned, powerful Diva out to get revenge by seeking the greatest power in the universe. She should've been the one to try and get the Codex if she'd stand up and get alot nastier.

She will definitely be better than lord darkar that's for sure.after all,she is seeking revenge.*sort of*

This post has been edited by jenn: May 18 2007, 8:44 AM

--------------------

Connie
post May 18 2007, 9:50 PM
Post #26

Tynix Fairy

Diaspro as the villian would be really cool

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Jennygirl578
post May 29 2007, 2:00 AM
Post #27

Enchantix Fairy

I stumbled across this video on youtube at the very end it compares the clips when bloom talks about diaspro to sky, I guess in the orginal version bloom wasnt so Diaspro obsessed. Changing that scene and prob a few others really impacted the story. I like the cartoon network version better than the 4kids...but the 4kids has MUCH better voice actresses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPCx1BbGp2M
jenn
post May 29 2007, 3:12 AM
Post #28

Bloomix Fairy

Bloom didn't even mention about diaspro in the original version.but 4kids had to change it to make bloom diaspro-obsessed.

--------------------

P-girl
post May 29 2007, 7:51 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Better yet, Diaspro wasn't so.... likeable in the original version. I get the feeling this will get icky on another forum I'm on, because everyone is like 'poor Diaspro, she's really in love with Sky, cut her some slack.' and I'm like; 'Nu-uh, she loves his crown, and uses him as leverage to become royalty.' Good example; in the 4kids version, when Diaspro meets Valtor, she's like; 'Sky, why don't you love me?', while in the original, she's more like; 'Why aren't I the centre of that party? I bet that Bloom girl gets all the attention.'
Another Morning
post May 29 2007, 4:37 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

I tend to forget she's there until people start talking about her again. >____> I really don't care either way about her.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
*Stella*
post May 29 2007, 4:40 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

i dont care about her, too.. i mean, she isnt even thaaat pretty..
and she has an aweful character..

--------------------

darkar
post May 29 2007, 4:41 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

same here.

This post has been edited by darkar: May 29 2007, 4:42 PM

--------------------

Jennygirl578
post May 29 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #33

Enchantix Fairy

P-girl what forum?
See in the american 4kids version I saw sky as the problem in that love triangle. He should have come clean. Plus it would get really old with bloom constantly feeling insecure that sky liked diaspro. Shes constantly bringing it up. But now that i've seen some comparisons of the versions I realize that its a compltely diffrent story.
P-girl
post May 30 2007, 8:13 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

It's a comunity on livejournal for older Winx club fans (Most of them are probably adults.), it's a nice forum to discuss topics that would be inapropriate here, but I learned that, once you stray your interest from the norm. (Like disliking either Diaspro or Chimera.) you're probably gonna get it (I say probably because they planned discussion topics for them, and everybody's like 'Poor Diaspro and Chimera, they're just misunderstood'). And boy, do they accuse you for witching fast.
Musa : The Rocks...
post Jun 7 2007, 6:27 PM
Post #35

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (Jennygirl578 @ Apr 24 2007, 06:48 PM) *
i feel bad for in a small way, I mean sky lied majorly to both bloom and diaspro. I guess thats one of the reasons I don't like him, its one thing to lie about not being a prince to live a "normal" life for a while, but to date other people and have a fiance...its just not right.

I know!Sky is such a girlypants!We have a club at school like winx,& my friend whoz bloom even doesn't like Sky.She likes Riven & Helia better.Anyway, Diaspro is O.K. If she wants Sky she can have him.Can't believe Bloom even likes thsat girlypants Royal jerkness! happy.gif

--------------------
Temari and Gaara and the anime Naruto rule! YEAH!!! Sasuke and Orochimaru and Kabuto suck! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!!
*dops*
post Jun 8 2007, 1:51 PM
Post #36

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Musa : The Rockstar @ Jun 7 2007, 06:27 PM) *
I know!Sky is such a girlypants!We have a club at school like winx,& my friend whoz bloom even doesn't like Sky.She likes Riven & Helia better.Anyway, Diaspro is O.K. If she wants Sky she can have him.Can't believe Bloom even likes thsat girlypants Royal jerkness! happy.gif

*laugh* Yes you so right with that biggrin.gif

--------------------

Senna your the best!!!

thanks to stellaksjuta for the userbar

Thanks to Meru for my beautiful avatar!
Jennygirl578
post Jun 8 2007, 5:59 PM
Post #37

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ May 30 2007, 04:13 AM) *
It's a comunity on livejournal for older Winx club fans (Most of them are probably adults.), it's a nice forum to discuss topics that would be inapropriate here, but I learned that, once you stray your interest from the norm. (Like disliking either Diaspro or Chimera.) you're probably gonna get it (I say probably because they planned discussion topics for them, and everybody's like 'Poor Diaspro and Chimera, they're just misunderstood'). And boy, do they accuse you for witching fast.

older winx fans are in it? lol I'm an old fart myself, I turned 20 in april. But it doesnt sound like its that nice of a forum, i like this one alot.
Abby
post Jun 9 2007, 6:02 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

I am a proud diaspro sympathizer. I mean I do feel sorry for her and I know she can be witchy but she was the one who was cheated on by the person she was set to marry and she did love him. that would be hard to just give up on him and find out that he was leading on some other girl that he was single and that he liked her (he does but still) chimera is a total different story. she is just mean and I have no sympathy for her at all.
Connie
post Jun 9 2007, 9:06 PM
Post #39

Tynix Fairy

YES! Abby speak the truth, personally I love diaspro. She was crushed and cheated on by the love of her life. If that happened to me then I would be depress and mean to everyone and try the hardest to win him back

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
jenn
post Jun 10 2007, 5:32 AM
Post #40

Bloomix Fairy

I think the love triangle is all sky's fault.he did not confess to diaspro nor did he confess to bllom that he like her.well,until when she turn into dark bloom.

--------------------

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:05 PM