5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 0
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Feb 21 2016, 8:37 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It's the halfway point of S7, and the Winx all have their fairy animals, which means here comes a new transformation icon_smile.gif

Zap2It summary:
Spoiler!
After finding the magic harmony among them, the Winx Fairy Animals give the fairies the Tynix bracelets, which will let them explore the MiniWorlds.

Thoughts:
Spoiler!
* At least they're throwing us a curveball by having the girls get their transformation mid-episode rather than near the end happy.gif
* When I first heard the unicorn's name, I thought, "As in Monta?" icon_razz.gif (I guess the dubbers thought it sounded a bit silly too...)
* In the next pair of episodes we will justify the fairy animals' transformation, but I just don't think Flitter pulls off the "fancy" look that well icon_confused.gif And of course Shiny would turn into a peacock icon_wink.gif
* Ooh, Pyros...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 21 2016, 8:55 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well it is interesting the whole being able to talk to the fairy animals. I also think this is a better transformation than Butterflix. It seems that the transformation was a teaser for the next episode

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:57 PM