5 stars [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Mar 17 2013, 4:15 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Last week, the Winx found a map to the pillars of the Infinite Ocean, they got to make good use of their training, and we found out that there's a Selkie village on earth. This week, more fun with the Selkies...

Zap2It summary:
Tritannus sends a hungry beast after the Selkies; the Winx must use their training and skills to save the Selkies.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Mar 17 2013, 8:31 PM
Post #2

A True Fairy

I was a good epsiode and everyone knows now that only stella, bloom and aisha are royal and the other 3 are not. I really hate Disapro!!!! I love the way the Devourer grab icy hair lol

This post has been edited by Marswinx85: Mar 17 2013, 8:32 PM

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Kendall112
post Mar 17 2013, 8:50 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Bloom has reverted back to her Season 4 self. She has never spoken to Diaspro in such a harsh manner.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Mar 18 2013, 12:10 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Season 5 had got rid of its almost compulsory Bloom and Sky relationship drama and now it seems determined to bring it back, with Diaspro being the one trying to split them up again. It has happened so often now it is no longer interesting or even creating much interest as Sky and Bloom are not going to split up permanently. I wish Diaspro could just move on. Apart from this and the convenient training, was interesting for seeing the dynamics of the worlds and while is surprising that they were not more willing to cooperate giving the ancient witches and the alliances created then.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Mar 18 2013, 8:32 PM
Post #5

Mythix Fairy

I think them bring the whole Bloom, Sky, and Diaspro love triangle is a waste of time! Yet again, the people who have only seen the Nick dub haven't seen all the drama like most of us have. Other than that, I thought it was good episode. I also think it strange though that they're starting to hint at strategies to battle monsters then they battle one. I think it'll all lead up to how they are going to defeat Tritanuas.

--------------------

Luke 101
Kendall112
post Mar 19 2013, 3:40 AM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

It looks to me like Season 5 is trying to reboot Seasons 1-2. Nick fans haven't seen that so this is new to them.

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 26 2013, 8:01 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I hate that they are making Diaspro so desperate. I thought she had kind of moved on in season 2, and then season 3 she tried to break them up. They could have included her in the season without making her cunning and trying to get Sky back once again. What's so great about him anyways?

Interesting what they are doing with the whole council thing, not sure why they are making all of the rulers so arrogant. Especially Sky's dad. Of course this is eventually going to come back and hurt them. At least Stella's dad showed a little bit of progress by listening to her and wanting to join an alliance if everyone else did.
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 12:38 AM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

The weirdest thing was, in season 3 Diaspro (funny thing it rhythm with desperate) didn't she poison Sky, with Baltor poison, to love her blindly. I was pretty sure the Sky mention (probably in the Rai version, if not mistaken) that she was banish for it.

Funny in Season 5, she back in the Royal family and even serving them! Then again, she probably must have weasel her way into their heart somehow.
Abby
post Apr 28 2013, 12:05 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I don't remember exactly what happened to her after, but that sounds familiar. I would think his dad would remember her a bit more and not be stupid enough to trust her with that kind of power.
SpiderBraids
post Apr 30 2013, 3:39 PM
Post #10

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Apr 28 2013, 07:05 AM) *
I don't remember exactly what happened to her after, but that sounds familiar. I would think his dad would remember her a bit more and not be stupid enough to trust her with that kind of power.

Part of me thinks that this is Nick's idea of making up for the crummy ending Diaspro got in S3...

--------------------
Abby
post May 1 2013, 3:00 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (SpiderBraids @ Apr 30 2013, 11:39 AM) *
Part of me thinks that this is Nick's idea of making up for the crummy ending Diaspro got in S3...

Possibly, but I feel like her plot is going to end the same way this season too.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:52 AM