5 stars [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Mar 10 2013, 1:35 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Last week, we revisited the issue with Stella's divorced parents, and Diaspro decided to make things interesting between Bloom and Sky again. Oh, and there was also this issue about Tritannus and the Trix attack on the Infinite Ocean. Let's see what's happening this week...

Zap2It summary:
Daphne tries to warn Bloom of Tritannus' plans; Mike and Vanessa's attempt to clean up Garbage Island is interrupted by a monster attack.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Mar 10 2013, 1:54 PM
Post #2

Mythix Fairy

Did Nick ever put out a preview on their website?

--------------------

Luke 101
Marswinx85
post Mar 11 2013, 3:19 AM
Post #3

A True Fairy

i do not know but i was good epsiode and i dracy and stormy listen to daphne and rebel but whos knows

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
mightymarty2
post Mar 11 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well this episode was good until it reached the fights which have been severely lacking on more than one occasion this season. The Selkies were stopped in one attack and the garbage monster 2 attacks. It felt like the fights were an after thought. However having said that the first 3/4 of the episode felt like it was building towards something. With Daphne quite clearly having got Darcy and Stormy seriously considering ditching Tritannus. Unfortunately they are too loyal to Icy to leave at the moment and look like they need more of a reason to rebel, even though she treats them as second class allies. However I think there is an inevitability about them rebelling at some point on Tritannus and maybe even Icy.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Apr 26 2013, 7:38 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I thought this episode was just okay. I hate the selkies and I don't see why if Sirenix is such a powerful level they all have to stay to defeat anything. Why couldn't half follow Trit**** and the other half defeat the trash?

Now onto the trash. I do actually appreciate that the show is bringing attention to pollution and its dangers even though it isn't close to being scientifically correct. Maybe it's because I just got done with an environmentalism awareness class, but there are serious problems with pollution and waste. I was happy that they mentioned the trash Island even though it is in fact floating and a lot larger than the show depicts. But oh well, this element is really education for kids and I really like it.

Oh and please Darcy and Stormy, just leave already.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 9:24 AM