5 stars [ 4 ]  [44.44%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Feb 17 2013, 2:35 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It's been a couple months since we've caught up with our favorite fairy friends, but now it's time to get back in the fray, with the start of the 2nd half of S5. Now with Sirenix goodness icon_smile.gif

Zap2It summary:
The Winx start a movement to clean the trash from Gardenia's beach; Tritannus and the Trix head to the Emperor's Throne.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 18 2013, 5:03 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

This episode at times felt like a general reminder of what had happened in the first half of the season. What with the mention of Sirenix curse, Tritannus having to recharge due to pollution either due to using too much energy because of the blast or the blast being the course. With the Winx generally being a level above the Trix in terms of power. Although this does seem to have expanded to Tritannus as well.

I still don't see why they switch from 2D and 3D but at least its done well. However the hair colour change in both pointless and ranges from acceptable to horrible. I am looking at the green being the worst especially in 3D where it seems more pronounced than ever

Also I would have liked it to be like some surgested it would with Harmonix everywhere apart from the infinate ocean. As I prefer Harmonix but I guess it would be illogical to have 2 transfromations as Sirenix is a step up and it appears the winx can only have one. Other wise we would have had enchantix in the magical dimension pre Harmonix.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Marswinx85
post Feb 18 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

Group: Members

It was good epsiode and i like 2-d sirenix transformations very quick! and why aisha cry over the those 4 minions even if they are your family but you already knew that because your silky told you in meldoy and stella mom is so pretty i glad we see her finally!

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 20 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I enjoyed the episode. ^_^ I still don't like the new hair colors. =S Ah...have to get use to them. I really love their 2D Sirenix. I just wish they extend the transformation longer when 3D Transformation isn't showing =S

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Abby
post Apr 26 2013, 6:40 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

New opening: eh it's okay. I miss the old one but I'll get used to it. I would also have liked to have harmoix on land and then sirenix in the ocean. At first the switch between 2d and 3d made sense but now I've watched a couple episodes it doesn't at some points so I'm just confused.
P-girl
post Apr 26 2013, 6:47 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

3D = Infinite Ocean
2D = Everywhere else

Pretty simple.
Abby
post Apr 26 2013, 7:33 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

But the transformation sequences don't always follow that.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:50 AM