Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Learning Softwares, CS4, 3D Maya and others software
winxclub-joy
post Jan 9 2009, 2:15 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hey, I've just recently got the web premium CS4 and I'm currently trying to get toon boom digital pro, maya 3D and others which would be good. But the problem is, I need an online tutor to help me, since online tutorials can't really help me much.

It would be good if I'm able to learn lots of software, because I'm totally interested into graphic, animations and 3D softwares. Because in Singapore, all my teacher teachers just taught us the basics. that's all. I'm already in year 2 now, and will be busier than before for 2&3D projects. I need to learn as much knowledge as I can, because I need to archive good results and I swear I need to for my animator career. Those whom ever know please teach me what you have, and I'll be glad for that.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Asher Omega
post Jan 9 2009, 6:18 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

while I'm not a teacher I've found some pretty good sites for self-learning. and I have a copy of Maya 8 (which is about two version behind). Maya's official site does have some really good tutorials on this. CS4? don't look at me, I'm happy with CS2. but I do know a good site for tutorials on Photoshop (possibly some of the other programs that came with CS4 premium).

http://www.good-tutorials.com/ has some really good ones. and there are a few high level tutorials on there. (this is the Photoshop/CS tutorial site) it's expanded a bit but nothing really catches the eye for the other categories.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
AnnieBelle
post Jan 10 2009, 4:44 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ahh...I might be able to help you with CS4, depending on what you need to know...

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Jan 10 2009, 2:23 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

thanks guys ^^

It would be okay if we're able to learn through MSN annie, *you're not online for ages >.<*

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Jan 13 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ahehe, that's because I don't use that MSN anymore.
My new one's on my Profile now...

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post Jan 13 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

ok?

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:57 AM