Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

430 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Infinium, A new rp, A new world, a new headache!
Rating 5 V
Ranma
post Sep 11 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

This topic might contain some material that some may find offensive.

Okay, I know I probably shouldn't be making a new rp, but this popped in my head, and anyone that wants to jump on this rp can do so at any time. This rp is based off of a game that I made when I was around 14 or so with a program called RPG Maker. I made it BEFORE kingdom hearts came out so don't say I copied that game. This story also involves worlds being destroyed and the like. Anyway, before I get into the story, I'll explain signing up and rules.

This rp allows you to pick any character from any story, from any anime, from any game. You can be Ash from Evil Dead or Ash from Pokemon. I prefer to keep this anime related, but what's the fun in stunting your creativity. I prefer that people have only one character, but I don't mind if you have two. Start out with one and after the rp gets going try going for a second one.

Name:
Name of said Media:
Powers:
Appearance:
Bio: (Feel free to copy past from wikipedia if it you want. Just give credit.)
Other:

You wake up from what seems to be a long sleep. You feel a bit groggy and your head is spinning. The world around you is pitch black.

"What's going on?" You ask out loud, knowing that no one would answer you. But you were mistaken, someone did answer.

"I am sorry." A soft and caring voice says as a bright light shines infront of you and a beautiful girl appears. APPEARANCE ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Sha...amg_27_1024.jpg )

"Who are you?" You ask.

"I am the goddess Belldandy. Goddess rank first class unlimited. If you study mythology you may know me as Verdandi."

"Oooooookay..." You say in confusion. You have no idea what is going on, and now a girl is claiming to be a goddess...wait... "Why are you apologizing again?"

"Because I brought you here so suddenly. Again...I am sorry. I had no choice though. This world is close to destruction, and I need the help of many heroes to keep that from happening."

"Hero huh? Well, I wouldn't exactly call my self a hero..." You say. You are somewhat embarrassed when Belldandy uses that title.

"Perhaps I should be more clear. You have a heroic soul... You have potential far greater than the norm." She explains.

"I see... I'm just going to go back to my own world now and..."

"I am sorry, I cannot send you back." Belldandy says with a frown.

"WHAT?!" You yell. Your initial confusion is now replaced with anger.

"I am sorry. Please, save this planet. You aren't the only one I've called. There are others, you won't be alone."

"If I help you, will I be returned to my own planet?" You snap.

Belldandy doesn't say anything. She just continues to look into your eyes as if she wants to say something, but cannot.

"So what's going on with this planet anyway?" You ask in frustration.

"It is somewhat hard to explain, but the ultimate force has been acting up recently. We have noticed that many planets and worlds have been dropping off the grid and..." She stops when she notices that she has completely lost you in her explenation.

"I don't know exactly what is happening." Belldandy says. "However, we have determined that it is on this planet. We believe that whatever force is causing this is not just a what, but a who...however, we have no further information. We just know that we need to stop it."

"You're a goddess, why can't you just zap it or something?" You ask.

"Because I do not know where it is, and even I am limited in my range of power. If I were to become separated from the Ultimate force... I wouldn't last long."

"Right, I understand." You say you understand, but you really have no clue what she's talking about. "Then I've got no choice I guess."

"Does that mean...?"

"Yes, I'll help out."

"Excellent! Thank you so much!" She smiles as she clasps her hands together. "I will send you to the planet now!"

"Belldandy?" You try to ask her something.

"Huh? What is it?"

"What would happen if I refused?" You ask.

"Then one of my sisters would become responsible for you." She says.

"Oh..." That didn't answer your question, but it's all you are getting out of her. "Well, I'm ready."

And Belldandy transports you to the planet. Where you end up, not even she knows.

----

Two girls appear beside Belldandy. APPEARANCE ( http://www.gsoftnet.us/Anime/Urd.jpg http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/skuld2.jpg

"It's sad. I don't now how many more I can bring before I..." Belldandy says before The white haired woman cuts her off.

"Don't think about it too much Belldandy. We don't have any choice."

"But I can't help but feel that this isn't right, Urd!" She cries.

"What's in the past is the past, and that is my domain." Urd says. "Let me worry about that."

"And I've got the future." The raven haired girl says.

"Do you see anything yet?" Urd asks.

"No, but that's a good thing."

"Skuld?" Belldandy questions her sister's words.

"It means it isn't decided yet." Skuld explains.

((More story will be explained during the actual rp. You are supposed to be kept in the dark for now.))

((Here is my entry.))

Name: Shiki Tohno

Media:Video Game

Name of said Media: Tsukihime

Powers: Mystic Eyes of Death Perception - Wikipedia - The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception is an incredibly powerful pseudo-magical effect. The eyes are not really different set of eyes but are a circuit that opens up in the users brain and normal eyes, allowing them to see the eventual fated destruction of an object or entity expressed as small points on the object or entity's body and as thin black lines that extend from those points and crawl over the body. Attendant with the perception is the ability to trace the lines without much exertion; doing so effectively realizes the fated destruction, and the victim is cut or cracked or broken along those lines. Because this destruction is destined, this method of injury ignores any of the victim's defenses; armor, magical protection, and so forth are useless. While a line symbolizes "damage" along that part of the body, a dot symbolizes the totality of that body's damage, and by extension, "existence". When a dot is pierced, the victim's concept is destroyed. This method of killing is apparently absolute; it bypasses even reincarnation, and can even be used against a collective entity.

Shiki wears special glasses to keep himself from seeing the lines of death. They were given to him by a woman that he was still a little boy.

Appearance: (With Glasses) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...Tohno_shiki.PNG (Without Glasses) http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/Griev...anaya_Shiki.jpg

Bio: Wikipedia - Shiki Tohno is the protagonist of Tsukihime, and outwardly he is a normal second-year high school student with a somewhat poor constitution. Eight years before the start of the game, he was involved in a life-threatening accident, which led to anemic symptoms and left him with a large scar on his chest. Due to these symptoms, he suffers from frequent collapsing and fainting.

In addition to the physical problems, the accident also caused Shiki's eyes to develop a peculiar ability, the ability to see lines superimposed on objects and people. If Shiki traces these lines with a sharp tool, the object immediately falls apart along them regardless of the force used. Upon discovery of this ability, Shiki understood how destructive it was and how fragile the world around him could be. Because his eyes would not return to normal, the realization began to gnaw at him.

Thankfully, a few days after his time in the hospital, he ran outside and met Aoko Aozaki. Aoko (who preferred to be called sensei by Shiki) comforted him during the next few days. Shiki was eager to impress Aoko, thus he demonstrated the ability of his eyes by destroying a tree. Aoko reprimanded him by slapping him and explained to him that what he had done was unjust. Aoko later provided a pair of magical glasses which when worn removed the lines from sight.

Despite his physical condition, Shiki holds a cheerful outlook on life. More so than most of his peers, because he understands how fragile life really is.

Because of his poor health, Shiki was removed from the Tohno household by his father, Makihisa Tohno, despite being the eldest son of the family. Instead, he was sent to live with a distant branch of the Tohno family named Arima. At the start of the game, Shiki was called back by his younger sister, Akiha Tohno, to the Tohno mansion after eight years of absence due to Makihisa's death. Although he hadn't seen his sister in those eight years, she has grown into a proper lady of a high-class family, and after removing all of the family residents and servants of the mansion except for a pair of maids, had chosen to invite him to return.

After the events of the game Shiki loses his anemic symptoms and seems to be quite healthy.

Other: Shiki has a demon Succubus familiar named Len that hangs around from time to time. She has the ability to manipulate dreams, and she can turn into a black cat. APPEARANCE http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Xeonix/kag3.jpg (CAT ->) http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Xeonix/mb15.jpg

***CHARACTERS ***

Ranma = Shiki Tohno, Shiki Nanaya
P-girl = Karsh
Jahnavi = Kahoko Hino
MightyMarty2 = Kira Izuru
Terriordx32 = Minako Aino
AnimePrincess = Serena/Usagi Tsukino (Usagi is her original Japanese name)
Nightstorm = Dark Samus, Akiha Tohno, Lucy
MorriganAensland = Glacies
Stellarocks = Natsuki Kuga
Asher Omega = Brad Evans
Angel123 = Kimimaro Kaguya
Zhanneel = Nausicaa
Cloud9 = Arphaxad
Tenchi = Yusuke Urameshi

***Season 1 (Pages 1 - 180)***
Opening: When Worlds Collide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ozPH_k1D9o
Ending: Voices - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGJN9uYo5w

***Season 2 (Pages 181 - 343)***
Opening: With Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8TxnuOia5w
Ending: You - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCkss1Hyn0...feature=related

***Season 3 (Pages 343 - 429)***
Opening: Lunar Silver Star Story (Sega CD Opening): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpfydjrC_ns...feature=related
Ending: Skillet - Hero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J68FptjevuY

***Season 4 (Pages 429 - ???)***
Opening: Guren no Yumiya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53WGSZVJFm4
Ending: Closer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnbG4hFIXEA

This post has been edited by Ranma: Mar 19 2015, 4:10 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Sep 11 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Name: Karsh
Media: Video Game
Name of said Media: Chrono Cross
Powers: Mainly slinging his axe around. He has some control over 'Green Elements (Wind/Plants)', but he doesn't use it often. 'Real man don't rely on magic' (He often forgets to pack it)
Appearance:
Bio: (Feel free to copy past from wikipedia if it you want. Just give credit.) from Wikipedia: Karsh (カーシュ, Kāshu?) is one of the four Acacian Dragoon Devas. He accompanied Dario on an expedition to the Isle of the Damned to search for the legenday sword Masamune, but the expedition resulted in Dario's supposed death. In Another World, Karsh is sent by Lynx to find Serge, and is accompanied by the Shaker Brothers. Thanks to incompetence of the Shaker Brothers, Karsh is defeated and returns to Viper Manor. Following the relocation to Ft. Dragonia, Karsh joins with fellow devas Zoah and Marcy to stop Serge from reaching the fort. Serge defeats them, but they follow him to the fort and arrive just in time to discover the aftermath of the battle, and save General Viper's life. When Serge returns to Another World in Lynx's body, Karsh, Zoah, and Marcy join forces with him. Later, they return to the Isle of the Damned, where the Shaker Brothers accuse Karsh of murdering Dario and attempt to execute him.
His fate after the game is unknown, but it's pretty obvious he'll continue his career as a Dragoon.
Other: Other then my mad fangirl love for him.... nothing. I might continue his past once I fully remember what on Earth happened. (CC sizzles my brain....)
Ranma
post Sep 11 2008, 1:27 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

((Finally, someone other than me that liked Chrono Cross ^_^ ))

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Sep 11 2008, 2:21 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Name: Kahoko Hino

Media: This series has been released in the froms of an RPG, a Manga and an Anime.

Name of said Media: Kin'iro no Corda

Appearance:

Bio (From Wikipedia): Kahoko is a second year at Seisou Academy and is in the General Education department. Kahoko has never played or touched a violin in her life until she meets the strange music fairy, Lili. Though at first reluctant about playing the violin, she soon begins to love music. She is a polite and considerate girl who puts others' feelings before her own, though at times she can appear rather naive, especially in music. The boys involved in the concours have obvious crushes on her, though Kahoko is unable to figure that out. She lives in a house with her mother and older sister as well as having an older brother but unknown whether or not her father has been mentioned in the story. She confesses to have a strong craving for sweet things.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
mightymarty2
post Sep 11 2008, 6:59 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(can I join? was thinking of doing toshiro but fearing I can not do him justice choose Kira)

Name: Kira Izuru
Media:anime, manga and games
Name of said Media: bleach
Powers: shinagmi powers, Zanpaku Wabisuke when released in Shikai anything it cuts doubles in weight
Appearance: http://www.bleachportal.net/bleach/fanart/view&i=688
Bio: A thin and somewhat neurotic individual, Kira is good friends with fellow vice-captains Hinamori and Abarai. He seems a decent enough sort, but is also extremely loyal to his captain, Ichimaru Gin. This sometimes puts him in difficult positions, where he is forced to choose between loyalty to his captain and loyalty to his friends. (bleach portal)

vice captin of the goti 13, lacks confidence

(warning I may spell things wrong occasionally)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Sep 11 2008, 7:01 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma @ Sep 11 2008, 01:27 PM) *
((Finally, someone other than me that liked Chrono Cross ^_^ ))

Chrono Cross rocks in all kinds of degrees! To bad it has some, ah, traumatizing bosses.
terriordx32
post Sep 11 2008, 7:09 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

(this seems like a really good story,...may i join as well?)

Name:Minako Aino/Sailor V

Media: Anime

Name of said Media:Sailor Moon

Powers: Can attack with love-based powers, in different forms of light and metal. Can use Moon and Venus based attacks as well as light attacks as Sailor V. Element: Love (primarily), Metal (possibly), and Light

Appearance:

Bio: -WIKIPEDIA- Minako is depicted as athletic, cheerful, romantic, and resilient, all traits she will retain in the Sailor Moon series. When Sailor V was enough of a hit to earn its own anime adaptation, Takeuchi was asked to expand the concept to include more girls, and when she did, she placed Usagi Tsukino as the protagonist, with Minako as a part of the team. As a result, many of the traits strongly associated with Usagi actually originated with Minako in the Sailor V series—long, blonde hair; blue eyes; underachieving in school; large appetite; interest in pop culture; Moon-based powers; even the appearances of Usagi's family and friends are extremely similar to Minako's.

This post has been edited by terriordx32: Sep 11 2008, 7:35 PM

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Ranma
post Sep 12 2008, 2:54 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

((Sure, everyone can join. I question Jahnavi's character's survival in this rp because she doesn't seem like a fighter, but if that's who she wants to play as I don't mind. One thing though, Kira? I mean...of all the characters from Bleach why him? You can be him if you want to though...))

--------------------
Anime Princess
post Sep 12 2008, 3:54 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

(hmmm who am i to turn down a RP i'm in

Name:Serena Tsukino/sailor moon
Media:anime
Name of said Media: sailor moon
Powers: (i'm going to use her transformation and attacks from season 1)
Moon Prism Power
Serena says this to activate the locket that turns her into Sailor Moon.
Serena says this to activate her Luna pen and disguise herself to go where she normally couldn't go as herself.
Moon Tiara Magic
Sailor Moon's main attack in the first series. Saying these words, she turns her tiara to a frisbee and throws it at Monsters, either destroying them or stopping them from doing something.

With the Cresent Moon Wand, Sailor Moon can heal those who were turned into monsters
Appearance:normal
transformed
Bio: (Feel free to copy past from wikipedia if it you want. Just give credit.) from wikipedia Usagi Tsukino (月野 うさぎ, Tsukino Usagi?)
The main character of the series, called Serena in the English anime (nicknamed Bunny in the English manga). Usagi is a carefree schoolgirl with an enormous capacity for love, and transforms into the heroine called Sailor Moon. At the beginning of the series she is portrayed as an immature crybaby who hates having to fight evil and wants nothing more than to be a normal girl. As she progresses, however, she embraces the chance to use her

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

Ranma
post Sep 12 2008, 7:02 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

((Btw, info about the world. It is a world similar to Middle Earth from Lord of the Rings, and to the worlds of dungeons and dragons. You can get started at any time.))

Shiki lay in a plot of grass. He was rendered unconcious after Belldandy sent him to the planet. A small black cat with a black bow tied around its neck nudged his face with her nose.

"Mmmmh..." He moaned as he woke from his slumber. "Len? Where are we?"

The cat just looked at him and cocked her head to one side.

"Please tell me that was a dream." He pleaded to the cat.

The cat lowered its head apolegetically.

"So it wasn't you?"

The cat shook its head "no."

"So it wasn't a dream. I guess I need to find some sort of town or something. I hope we can find one before night fall."

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Sep 12 2008, 7:10 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(why hes cool, I know there are cooler caracters (toshiro, kenpatchi, ikkaku, momo, ichigo, grimmjow) but I wanted a more rounded one to play)

Kira found hmself in a strange place how did I get here he wondered

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Anime Princess
post Sep 12 2008, 7:14 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Serena looked around the strange place she had just found herself in "where is everyone" thought serena out loud

--------------------

Ranma
post Sep 12 2008, 7:19 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Len noticed the girl and ran up to her. She didn't meow or make a sound, but stood infront of her to get her attention.

"Len! What are you...oh..."

--------------------
Anime Princess
post Sep 12 2008, 7:23 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

serena saw the cat "ohhh what a cute little kitty" said serena looking at it before kneeling down to pet it

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 12 2008, 7:25 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Kira decided to head to the nearest village but having no idea where that was looked aroound and saw a couple of people and acat

--------------------
Ranma
post Sep 12 2008, 7:26 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Len jumped backward and stuck up her noce in deffiance to Serena's show of affection.

--------------------
Anime Princess
post Sep 12 2008, 7:30 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Serena looked at the cat wondering why it jumped back like that "whats wrong kitty i just wanted to pet you"

--------------------

Ranma
post Sep 12 2008, 7:33 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

The cat ran past Serena and jumped into the arms of the appraoching Shiki. "I'm sorry about that. Len is pretty shy. It took forever for her to let me pet her too."

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 12 2008, 7:38 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Karsh blinked. The feeling of being transported to a different world was..... familiar. But this didn't even come close to the places he went.
"What in the frell?" He asked, before he saw a gathering of people, mostly kids. "Hey! You guys!" He called approaching them. "Anybody knows just what this place is?"
Anime Princess
post Sep 12 2008, 7:43 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

"o..oh" replied serena before looking at the new person "uhm i have no idea" replied serena

--------------------

430 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:33 PM