Add Reply
> Some Questions Replied To..., From Lauren on 4kids
Rating 5 V
Boo
post Jul 17 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I recently went to a thread to ask an admin on 4kids tv about some questions that I wanted answered, it was a little helpful, so I thought I'd post it here:

Originally Posted by mycatsboo
I don't know if you already answered this, (I can't find my posts in this thread, and don't want to spend hours looking), so I'll ask again:
Why did 4kids change Tecna's voice?

And another question...why is 4kids running reruns, while on another channel, they're airing winx and are on episode 21 (season 3). I'm guessing its because of the winx movie.

Which brings me to my last question: Is 4kids going to edit and dub the Winx Club movie?

I don't know if you know the answers, but could you please reply to the best of your knowledge? It'd be much appreciated by me and some other winx fans I know.

Lauren (admin):
I don't know why they changed the voice actor. Perhaps it was a scheduling thing...I really have no idea.

New episodes for season 3 are starting soon I believe. Sometime in July was what I heard.

I don't know if 4Kids is going to edit/dub the movie. I'm sure it will become available to North America at some point though.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 18 2007, 3:50 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

That is good to hear

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
mimi_x3
post Jul 24 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

thats good to know that the movie MIGHT be in english thankss!

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Music123
post Aug 26 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I am gald the movie will be avalible in English icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
humbu111
post Aug 26 2008, 4:39 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Somebody should ask her most of the same questions again now, there will probably be updated answers (but she didnt answer very well, she basically said she didnt know and avoided the questions)

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Hirondelle
post Aug 26 2008, 6:43 PM
Post #6

Harmonix Fairy

Yeah, she evaded them pretty well, I think.
By the way, I know this is pretty old, but I think the original voice of Tecna probably had to leave for personal reasons. Other shows can have actors recorded states away from each other just fine, so theirs no excuse on 4kids part, unless they didn't think she was fit for the job...not that it matters now though.

and of course it'll be available here at some point...it'd be nice to know what 4kids plans were for the movie. That was a dodgy answer alright.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
humbu111
post Aug 26 2008, 7:58 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Somebody should phrase the questions in a way so that she'll either have to say "I'm not telling" or give in, like number off each individual question and ask for a response to each number or something. I agree about Tecna, voice actor's change over time.

--------------------

Hirondelle
post Aug 27 2008, 3:13 AM
Post #8

Harmonix Fairy

Hmmm lets think about how that could be done...that's a very good idea though!

--------------------

Faedust Charms
humbu111
post Aug 27 2008, 8:54 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

If I were to ask the questions, this is how I would do it:

Hello, I don't know if you already answered this, (I can't find my posts in this thread, and don't want to spend hours looking), so I'll ask them again. Not to sound blunt, but I'd like an individual answer to each question number. Thanks in advance, many many Winx fans (me included) would really appreciate it.

1. Why did 4kids change Tecna's voice?
2. Why is 4kids running reruns, while on another channel, they're airing winx and are on episode 21 (season 3)?
2.b) Is it because of the Winx movie?
3. Is 4kids going to edit and dub the Winx Club movie?

I think we'd get slightly better answers if we used that, especially for the second question.

--------------------

Boo
post Aug 28 2008, 8:53 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I have long since sent them more questions on the winx movie, via email though, if anyone is interested:

We would like to dub the Winx Club movie, however, we have not been given
permission yet from the creators and owner of the show to bring it to the
US.

As soon as we know whether or not we will be able to air it we will be
sure to let our viewers know.

The 4Kids.tv webmaster

I figured I had better send my questions to the source and not try to bother the 4kids forum admin anymore. icon_razz.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Aug 28 2008, 8:57 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Wow, Lauren actually answered. Whenever I directed questions towards the admins when I used to go on those boards they would always be ignored and were never answered.
Boo
post Aug 28 2008, 9:09 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

That happens a lot.... Since so many people ask questions, they either take forever to reply to yours or they just don't answer at all. It did take a couple tries to receive a reply, actually (copy the post, paste it on word, and post it a few days/weeks later if no reply came of it).

--------------------
Abby
post Aug 28 2008, 9:10 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

I gave up on posting on there once they changed the whole website around. I can't even log into my old username anymore, it won't work. But that is true, they can't answer everyone's questions.
humbu111
post Aug 28 2008, 9:27 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Wow that sounds annoying. If you're evrr trying to get an answer to a question again, ask me and I'll send them the same message from my e-mail adress if they dont reply to you.

--------------------

Boo
post Aug 29 2008, 3:12 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Aug 28 2008, 09:10 PM) *
I gave up on posting on there once they changed the whole website around. I can't even log into my old username anymore, it won't work. But that is true, they can't answer everyone's questions.

Same with me; that really saddened me, since I had built up a lot using that account. I honestly don't like the change at all; I miss the good ol' avatars and the other layout of the forum... even though there was too much pink icon_mrgreen.gif

Ooh. The more the merrier. Luckily, 4kids have been good about replying to me, even though all of the emails I've sent them haven't exactly been the nicest ones... maybe the complaints are the ones they really pay attention to anyway though... he he he

--------------------
Tecna 01
post Aug 29 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #16

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Music123 @ Aug 26 2008, 11:02 AM) *
I am gald the movie will be avalible in English icon_smile.gif

even I. But boo even I do not know the reason.

--------------------

Thanks ditta for making this awesome signature!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 5:29 PM