Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> WINX CLUB SEASON 5 FORM YOUR CHOICE, here you can say what type of form they should have in season 5
winxloverforev10...
post Nov 13 2011, 7:52 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

HI MY NAMES WINXLOVER101 YOU CAN CALL ME HAYLEY.S MY TOPIC AS YOU CAN SEE IS CHOSE WHAT YOU WANT THE WINX CLUB 'S FORM TO BE IN SEASON 5 SO YOU CAN ADD AN DESCRPTION OF IT AND OF COURSE SAY WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE CALLED YOU CAN ALSO SHOW YOUR DRAWING SO GO AHEAD THIS IS JUST TO HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE YOU CAN HERE'S MINE.

IT'S CALLED ICELIX AFTER I GET PESPONSES I MIGHT PUT SOME PICTURES OF THE FORM I THOUGHT OF AND THE DESCRPTION FOR EACH WINX INCLUDEING ROXY

-WINXLOVER101
William Butler Yeats--"The land of fairy, where nobody gets old and godly and grave, where nobody gets old and crafty and wise, where nobody gets old and bitter of tongue." Just like our dear winx club
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Nov 14 2011, 9:02 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Welcome, please try not to use all capitals and we already know what the transformation for season 5 is called. Its Sirenix

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Nov 14 2011, 1:38 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

urgh

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd September 2024 - 5:51 AM