> Winx Club Season 8 Episode 23 Between the Earth and the Sea, Spoilers
mightymarty2
post Mar 8 2020, 9:45 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Hi

Please discuss the twenty third episode of the new season. Warning spoilers process at your own risk

My thoughts on the episode

Spoiler!

what a defence, really why bother its the same as the selkies barely even lasts 2 seconds
Now Baltors in play, the stakes have been raised good it needed it

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Apr 13 2020, 4:00 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

LOL, took the words right out of my mouth. I immediately thought of the Selkies. xD

This episode was not as strong as some of the previous. Another tropical island. Meh. Nothing of interest to me. I was hoping for something more tied to the Magix dimension.

I was disappointed we didn't go to Zenith, since everyone else has gone to their planets at one time or another (I count Earth for Bloom). Maybe next episode? icon_sad.gif

With that said, the lava golems were cool, but in the end kind of a uselsess plot diversion. It was really Baltor who was really the big player. And I agree, I'm glad to see him really getting into the battle now. I love how he uses his wit against the Winx. I miss that in a villain...

The star plot was even weaker in this episode. The riddle was "meh". It could have been deeper, more meaningful when it came to Tecna and Aisha/Layla. I felt it was a cop-out episode. The real winner in this episode goes to Baltor.

I wish there was more to comment on in this episode, but it was only okay.
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 1:41 AM