2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> New Winx Comics coming from Viz Media
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 27 2012, 8:24 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aw, I should had gone to the stores instead of subscription. -_-" The stores here never told me when the next magazine was out. =/

Anyways, here's more...seriously...whoever drew Bloom needed to fix her Charmix/Winx Form. >_<
You can see it here since I just edited the post: http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?show...st&p=451959 (Post #10)

About the Junior Novels (Paperback) Issues from Random House, it will be a full novel written in text along with 8 images from the show.
It's explained here from Issue 3:
Winx Club is an exciting animated show on Nickelodeon that follows Bloom, an ordinary girl who discovers she's really a fairy with extraordinary powers. When a trio of evil witches called the Trix threaten to take over the magical universe, it's up to Bloom and her fairy friends to save the day! Girls 8-12 will be captivated by this 128-page novelization that includes eight full color images from the show.
----------------------
This means the VIZ Media's Issues must be the comics similar as the Official Winx Magazines, but more likely full of comics instead. Nothing else.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Vaughanh7
post May 28 2012, 2:37 PM
Post #22

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

So these are US? Any idea if they'll be available in the UK?

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 28 2012, 8:18 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Yes. =)

I also check with UK and it looks like they have the same release date just like USA. ^_^
Check here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1...p;sort=-pubdate

--------------------

Vaughanh7
post May 28 2012, 11:10 PM
Post #24

Believix Fairy

Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 3 2012, 8:14 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Today I went to Barnes and Noble. I found the last issues of the Winx Club Volumes 1 and 2 on the shelves before they sold out. But...I saw another fan who wanted to get them. I raced to get them first before she get it. Then we both got there in the same time. We got into a fight that "I got it first." -_- (Not a physical fight, just arguing who got it first) I notice that girl looked like a same age as me....we still argue for like 2 hours. o.o Until the store clerk came up to stop the arguing. He was holding the box full of more Winx Club Volumes 1 and 2. The girl and I were both safe as we got our own and we became friends. She was surprised to find someone the same age that loves Winx Club. xD
That was a close one to get my hands on the comics. ^_^ Whew.

I will show the images soon! xD (I won't post them here..^^" I posted them on http://dreamywinx.co.nr for news. =)

I really love the way how they put the comics together in the book. ^_^ Each have 2 Issues. So now we have 4 Issues in both Volumes.

The First Volume: Bloom's Discovery has the issues of A Friend For Bloom (Issue 4) and First Day in Magix (Issue 1: The Castle)
Issue 4 was first before Issue 1. It wasn't confusing because the Issue 4 follows how Bloom first met Stella and discovers her power for the first time. It's the same issue from the Original Winx Club Magazines with Comics. But the books only shows the Comics and some info about what's Winx Club. There are no pages skipping all kept up with the Original. =) Though, they had changed some lines too but staying close to the Original. ^_^ They also fix some mistakes like for an example in the Original Issue 1, Stella calls her scepter as Domino, but in the new version for Vol 1 had been changed to Solaria.

The Second Volume: Secrets of Alfea has the issues of Secrets of Alfea (Issue 2) and The Boys From Red Fountain (Issue 3)
Again no pages were skipped. ^^ Same thing kept up with the Original along with some lines change. =D

Forgot to mention, they added arrows so we all won't be confused where the story is going. (Not all of them, just the pages that get readers confused)

--------------------------------

I wonder how will the "New" Fans will handle this as they never seen the full Season 1 and 2. =S

Now I can't wait to get my hands on more volumes. ^_^

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Aug 28 2012, 1:27 AM

--------------------

Abby
post Aug 4 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

That's an interesting story! I feel like that kind of stuff never happens in real life. Exciting news that they are out in stores now though!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 28 2012, 1:39 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Had anything seen the Random House Junior Novels of Volumes 1 and 2? I can't find them anywhere. They were in stores on August 7th? I'm just wondering how do they look like?

Fairy Dreams: Winx Club Vol. 5 (VIZ Media)

When an epidemic of nightmares hits the Magix dimension, the Winx Club must use their fairy powers to restore balance in the dream world! Meanwhile, the Trix are determined to return to Cloudtower—by concocting a memory-erasing potion! Will Bloom and her friends be able to stop the witches’ diabolical plan?

Will be in Stores on January 1st, 2013.

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 28 2012, 6:38 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

MORE NEW BOOKS!!

Time for Magic: Winx Club Vol. 6 (VIZ Media)

Release Date: March 5 2013
Link: http://www.amazon.com/WINX-Club-Vol-VIZ-Me...words=Winx+Club

Aw man...these books below will release on July 23, 2013 which is a long time to go!

Winx Forever! (Color Plus Tattoos) Golden Books

Release Date: July 23, 2013.
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Winx-Forever-Club-Co...words=Winx+Club

Happy Birthday, Bloom! (Step into Reading) Random House and Cartobaleno

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Birthday-Bloom...words=Winx+Club

Best Fairy Friends! Mary Tillworth and Random House

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Fairy-Friends-W...words=Winx+Club

Beware the Shadow Phoenix J.E. Bright and Random House

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Beware-Shadow-Phoeni...words=Winx+Club

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Dec 3 2012, 3:52 AM

--------------------

Abby
post Nov 6 2012, 4:48 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Are there a lot of books already released in the who franchise? I am just curious to know if they are selling well or not. I haven't seen any around, but I also haven't really looked that much so I have no clue really.
Vaughanh7
post Nov 22 2012, 7:04 PM
Post #30

Believix Fairy

I so far have the first and second Viz media comics! They're beautiful icon_biggrin.gif Absolutely love having the comics! :)

I'm about to order the third and fourth from Amazon now.....can't wait for the fifth!

I also have the fantastic fairy fan book :) it's really cute!

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 25 2012, 7:10 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Updated the image for Beware the Shadow Phoenix above! I love the cover! But seriously....whoever colored Bloom's outfit...should be fired. -_- They kept making the same mistake again just like the Dragon's Flame, The Power of Dragon Flame, and Wonderful Winx.

QUOTE (Abby @ Nov 5 2012, 11:48 PM) *
Are there a lot of books already released in the who franchise? I am just curious to know if they are selling well or not. I haven't seen any around, but I also haven't really looked that much so I have no clue really.

Yes. They are selling really well. =) Well it's tough to find them now. -_-" Since they always sold out.

I still hadn't seen Welcome to Alfea and Trouble with Trix Books in stores. =( I was curious what's inside. But they are still sold out. =/

Mostly I was lucky to get the Viz Media Winx Club Comics before they get sold out. I recently brought The Magic of Friendship and Dragon Flame. They were great!

I notice that I visited other stores like Target, WalMart, etc...I can't find any Winx Club books in their books area. They told me it's only online. =S I'm not sure why.

The only Winx Club Books you can find them at Barnes and Noble only as the Main Store. But I heard other fans told me they also found them from independent book stores such as the comics area/magazines/or book stores. So hopefully, this helps you out Abby.

For easier way, mostly everyone buys the books online like Amazon rather than having a hard time finding them in stores. ^^"

QUOTE (Vaughanh7 @ Nov 22 2012, 02:04 PM) *
I so far have the first and second Viz media comics! They're beautiful icon_biggrin.gif Absolutely love having the comics! :)

I'm about to order the third and fourth from Amazon now.....can't wait for the fifth!

I also have the fantastic fairy fan book :) it's really cute!

That's great! I had 4 of them. =D Can't wait for the 5th too!

I wanted to get the Fantastic Fairy Fan Book, but I didn't get a chance to buy it yet. xD

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Nov 25 2012, 7:13 PM

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 3 2012, 3:40 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Thought I should post this:

"The big property (we expected this) is Winx Club. It shows on Nickelodeon; it’s from Rainbow in Italy. It’s a girls property about fairies and the sales have been above expectations." (Kevin Hamric, VIZ Media Director of Publishing Sales and Marketing)

-----------------------------

So yep, the Winx Club Comics were doing really well!! thumbsup.gif So happy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Updated the Cover Art for Vol 6 Above!*

Adventures Away: Winx Club Vol. 7 (VIZ Media)

Release Date: May 7 2013
Link: http://www.amazon.com/WINX-Club-Vol-VIZ-Me...words=Winx+Club

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Dec 3 2012, 3:53 AM

--------------------

MusaCake
post Dec 5 2012, 11:22 PM
Post #33

A True Fairy

The covers look AMAZING!!! ;D

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 2:58 PM